I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venus welcom. Rj, staff meetings turn me into your signiture poster. Pink, is that you in your avatar??/ WOW!!!!!! Humada, humada, humada!!!!

Venus welcom. Rj, staff meetings turn me into your signiture poster. Pink, is that you in your avatar??/ WOW!!!!!! Humada, humada, humada!!!!

I'm just a "mid-priced consultant" as it is, so I could leave whenver I wanted, and get back to my work, which was finished LOL

I love the outdoors! Hiking and photography mostly, love my local clothing optional beach lol. Submitting my first story is what got me to finally join. Since I have submitted one; my mind has been racing with all these idea's for more. It is going to be fun for sure!

Well I am sure that you will find more inspiration in your travels here.....I would be willing to be a particpant....

We have some of the same interests.....beach...hiking....photography.....would love to read your story.

IM this morning, he thinks it's time we experienced new things and did I think I was ready for that. How do I answer that?

I feel anxious, aroused and curious all at the same time. Should I just put myself in his hands and trust him?

IM this morning, he thinks it's time we experienced new things and did I think I was ready for that. How do I answer that?

I feel anxious, aroused and curious all at the same time. Should I just put myself in his hands and trust him?

Sloooooow down. lol
Before you surrender yourself, have you talked in depth about the types of things he might be considering?

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone's day is going great. Hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone's day is going great. Hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

Thank you, I certainly need hugs and kisses right now.

Walks in a little, shyly, but thrilled to see you two, kisses TexanAngel and Bitalguy2, slowly and sensually X

Stays in hug with TA, both feeling warm and full of love,
how about a three way hug Bitalguy2 ?
So happy to be with two of my best friends on here.
Touch can help ease the shit in life BG, come over here x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back