I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh both wear ropes it just makes it easier that way. unfortunately for my wife I am a fisherman so I know my knots.;).

lovelyLuna. have you ever passed out from an orgasm?

have you ever had a lover keep you just at the edge of one for so long you forgot your name?

these things I know and have done to woman. I was talented at 19 only because my lover at the time as 11 years older then me and taught me how to please. I love the female body and more I love to bring it pleasure. what I lack in youthful exuberance I have gained in wisdom.

I can't say that I have.. my orgasms have been few and far between. I can make myself cum, but it's rare for me to cum at all during sex.

I know it has to be a result of the people I've been with, because I'm definitely capable of orgasm... you're driving me crazy. Someone has to be close by, in New York, that can make me feel this way...

I can't say that I have.. my orgasms have been few and far between. I can make myself cum, but it's rare for me to cum at all during sex.

I know it has to be a result of the people I've been with, because I'm definitely capable of orgasm... you're driving me crazy. Someone has to be close by, in New York, that can make me feel this way...

....LMAO

you need to take control don't let the guy just get his rocks of and leave. teach him that when he gets you excited and have orgasms then his will be better. make sure he gives you what you want before he gets his. and if he is to quick for you make him do it again.

It's only older men who would think this way. Listen to them Luna. They know of what they speak.

you need to take control don't let the guy just get his rocks of and leave. teach him that when he gets you excited and have orgasms then his will be better. make sure he gives you what you want before he gets his. and if he is to quick for you make him do it again.

I'm smiling... because warl0ck1 is speaking (typing) aloud what is such "old hat" to us
"Older Guys"... that there is no race.. no hurry.. we've done this enough years to finally figure
out.. that "Your" orgasm is far more exciting than our own.. and the more we can make you
cum... the better our own single orgasm/ejaculation will be... it's one of the few true benefits
of forty years of sex. it takes at least twenty years to begin to get proficient... no matter what the young studs try to feed you... {smile}

Hiya, Good Lookin' !

You are responsible for your own orgasms. He's not a mind reader, but if he's worth his salt he'll follow your cues (hint: a little higher, faster, just like that, lick my clit, etc. all work - the less ambiguous the better)

Lovelyluna,

Listemn to him, I will add my vote with the other older guys. I always get my gf off first....did my two wives also

Hi everyone. Glad you're doing better, BBG.

Hi there FF.....hope you had a good day:)

Awesome pic CB....

Okay Sexy Peeps I am totally back to normal after some TLCT as it turns out I just needed to totally vent. And for the record I don't mind being short... somtimes it puts me in just the right spots...I have no complaints.... Thanks for making my misery bearable... much love.....

Hmmmmmm....short...right spots.........oh....sorry got a bit distracted for a moment there;)

Glad your day was better BBG......even happier that in some small way we were able to make it better for you....always hate it when one of our favorite sexy ladies has a bad day......of course all the ladies here are our favorites :D

Hi there FF.....hope you had a good day:)

Hmmmmmm....short...right spots.........oh....sorry got a bit distracted for a moment there;)

Glad your day was better BBG......even happier that in some small way we were able to make it better for you....always hate it when one of our favorite sexy ladies has a bad day......of course all the ladies here are our favorites :D

Hi ya Daddy.... distracted... to cute.... I hope your day was a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back