I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there has ever been... or ever will be another Super Sexy trio like BBG, Pink, and FF... what do you think guys... any suggestions, or ideas??? Ace

I don't think there has ever been... or ever will be another Super Sexy trio like BBG, Pink, and FF... what do you think guys... any suggestions, or ideas??? Ace

Sir, you are making me blush. :devil::devil:

He's right. :)

I think freckles are very sexy, and pink and BBG have very intense, sexy, and amazing eyes. I could look at their AVs all day and be entranced. I can't wait until FF puts up her own AV. :)

Hiya Pink! *waves at BBG*

*waves back* Hi FF.... hope the day was a good one for you...

Ace, I am sure that I am blushing by now sir...flattering will take you far.. Thank you for such sweet words....
Evening everyone..... We are such a hot bunch......

*waves back* Hi FF.... hope the day was a good one for you...

Ace, I am sure that I am blushing by now sir...flattering will take you far.. Thank you for such sweet words....
Evening everyone..... We are such a hot bunch......

yes I believe you are all of you.

The yahoo one or the Lit one? And thank you. ;)

I was talking about your Lit one because I'm not friends with you on Yahoo. I don't approach anyone on Yahoo until I get to know them a little bit first.

Last edited:
I love Males older than 70s to 80s

yes I'm only 25 but love the experiences of much older men and their ideas and fantasies, especially if they still live in the country, and have farm animals.:devil::heart:

Of course. Why wouldn't I?

Okee dokee..
You have camera at hand?
Nice mood lighting?
Soft comfy couch or bed?
4' of climbing rope?
Duct tape?
Oven cleaning gloves?
Tongue depressors... paint stir sticks will do.
Electric curling iron?
Now we're ready!!!

Okee dokee..
You have camera at hand?
Nice mood lighting?
Soft comfy couch or bed?
4' of climbing rope?
Duct tape?
Oven cleaning gloves?
Tongue depressors... paint stir sticks will do.
Electric curling iron?
Now we're ready!!!

LOL! Oh my!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back