I like Ships too

fafb5fe0d8e770f32536786f5c60e537ad34b5bc.png

those look like they might be underwater shock test modules, but if so, I'd recommend you take them down, detail configurations might be classified information, no matter what Hillary says ...

those look like they might be underwater shock test modules, but if so, I'd recommend you take them down, detail configurations might be classified information, no matter what Hillary says ...

I'm not sure the Russians will take action against him.

70% of North Korean Subs are away from their base according to some news outlets.

I'm not sure the Russians will take action against him.

These are Russian modules? Oh well, in that case, publish away, the more the merrier, let the military intelligence (contradictory as that term may be) indulge themselves to the maximum extent ...

Yup, I was pretty sure she was Endurance.

The whole story is incredible. The fact that they managed to preserve the photographic plates is nothing short of miraculous.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsv7tMNB4qn8N7fsQfgD4QVNec0LyyrNM9Aa9XmoWf_Br-1oIV

Yup, I was pretty sure she was Endurance.

The whole story is incredible. The fact that they managed to preserve the photographic plates is nothing short of miraculous.

It is miraculous they were able to preserve the plates, but they did so very carefully, as well as short bits of film that recorded the Endurance's demise. The photographer and Shackleton went through the plates one at a time, saved the best and smashed the rest. The purpose was for lectures and book sales upon their return, because that was the best and only way to raise money for the next expedition.

Back