I Just Want To Say.......

IJWTS that, sometimes, all you need is to be kissed ...

tumblr_m2msxcVz1l1qljex6o1_500.gif

Actually - one of the things I'm seriously most looking forward to is falling asleep together - curled up like nesting spoons - his knees snug behind mine - the way his hand cups my breast through the night - the soft kiss of his beard in the center of my back - the way that, even in our sleep, our bodies gravitate together like magnets - the sonorous rhythm of his snore that is music to my heart....

Actually - one of the things I'm seriously most looking forward to is falling asleep together - curled up like nesting spoons - his knees snug behind mine - the way his hand cups my breast through the night - the soft kiss of his beard in the center of my back - the way that, even in our sleep, our bodies gravitate together like magnets - the sonorous rhythm of his snore that is music to my heart....

Wow..........Thank you peaches........I think we all want this........makes me think long and hard.......:rose:

Last edited:
Wow..........Thank you peaches........I think we all want this........makes me think long and hard.......:rose:

(Of course - the downside of this is his damned alarm clock that sounds like a rooster crowing!!!:D:D:D Usually causing muttered curses of "just shoot the little bastard" from somewhere near my side of the bed....:rolleyes:)

(Of course - the downside of this is his damned alarm clock that sounds like a rooster crowing!!!:D:D:D Usually causing muttered curses of "just shoot the little bastard" from somewhere near my side of the bed....:rolleyes:)

Did you come up for air peaches??? :D

Too funny Peaches.......:kiss:

IJWTS .... This little girl is sleepy .... It's time for bed .... Needing Daddy to come tuck me in.

tumblr_m1yy1ysKHS1qljex6o1_400.jpg

Gripping you by the hair........pulling your head back firmly to look in your eyes......I wonder about the tension of my grip........your penetrating gaze.........and then our lips touch......soft......wet......our tongues dance......and we melt into each other......quietly.....:heart:

Gripping you by the hair........pulling your head back firmly to look in your eyes......I wonder about the tension of my grip........your penetrating gaze.........and then our lips touch......soft......wet......our tongues dance......and we melt into each other......quietly.....:heart:

It wouldn't be totally quiet ...

I'm sure there'd be a whimper .... ;)

You told me that this weekend we were going to do something "different", not our usual kinky experiments. My curiosity is peeked. Will I simply watch...be watched? Who else, if anyone, will be present? Will I know them? I'm dripping with anticipation. Will you give me relief before then...or will I be forced to calm my own excitations?

You told me that this weekend we were going to do something "different", not our usual kinky experiments. My curiosity is peeked. Will I simply watch...be watched? Who else, if anyone, will be present? Will I know them? I'm dripping with anticipation. Will you give me relief before then...or will I be forced to calm my own excitations?

Looking forward to the update........:devil:

Back