I dedicate this song to...

Curious_in_Cali

Terribly Human
I know there are music threads here to express your mood or share what tune is looping in your mind....but there are times when I want to dedicate a song to someone here on Lit or even in my real world....you know, when words just don't quite do it. May this be a place to do just that. :)

Do you have that special someone on your mind right now and the perfect song to say how you feel? Tell us about it!

Background detail, my dearest friend is very ill... her daughter just turned 18.

D, it has been one of my greatest pleasures to watch you grow into one of the finest people I know and your Voice Within is stronger and wiser than some who have lived a lifetime. I love you chica :heart:

Background detail, my dearest friend is very ill... her daughter just turned 18.

D, it has been one of my greatest pleasures to watch you grow into one of the finest people I know and your Voice Within is stronger and wiser than some who have lived a lifetime. I love you chica :heart:

Beautiful! :rose:

*smile*

I LOVE this thread!

This is for someone who knows who they are.
I am so happy.
I want you to be happy too.
Make the change.
Fearless

I dedicate this song to the kinkster that sent me a PM about my affinity for healing... You didn't make me curious about your ailments if that was your intent... this song however, has been stuck in my head ALL day... so thanks for that.

Marvin Gaye ~ Sexual Healing

To you... This is a gentle reminder that in the middle of it all it is OK to close your eyes and take yourself away to a sweeter place for a moment or 3 if that is what it takes to pull you through. Never underestimate the power of a good daydream. Today I wish you a Pocket Full of Sunshine to draw from as you need it. It WILL get easier, just hang on. :)

Back