Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

I have several friends and family members who openly lust for my wife, and I would happily watch any of them have sex with her.

However, the person whom I most want to see have sex with my wife is her boss. He's old enough to be her father, and they've worked together for quite and time. My wife's boss took her under his wing, and has always looked out for her. They're unusually close, and their relationship has always been of interest to me. My wife has even admitted that she finds her boss handsome.

I constantly tease my wife that she should sleep with him for a promotion, or at least give him oral sex for a raise. I can imagine her crawling beneath her boss' desk to blow him, or him sneaking over to my wife's office and bending her over her desk.

I've even posted stories on Literotica about this very fantasy.

I have several friends and family members who openly lust for my wife, and I would happily watch any of them have sex with her.

However, the person whom I most want to see have sex with my wife is her boss. He's old enough to be her father, and they've worked together for quite and time. My wife's boss took her under his wing, and has always looked out for her. They're unusually close, and their relationship has always been of interest to me. My wife has even admitted that she finds her boss handsome.

I constantly tease my wife that she should sleep with him for a promotion, or at least give him oral sex for a raise. I can imagine her crawling beneath her boss' desk to blow him, or him sneaking over to my wife's office and bending her over her desk.

I've even posted stories on Literotica about this very fantasy.
I'm completely into this scenario with my wife as well

A few of my close buddies. The one she likes and feel that are " sweet and cool ". It's allow her to enjoy their presence and have her relax more so than with the buddies that she doesn't like or with strangers.

I feel it'll be a special time for her so for her to enjoy herself I'd need to have guys she'll at least like and find attractive ofc.

I have 2 people that I’d like to see fuck my wife.

Years ago, I found a pic of a black cock, hidden in her phone. (See pic below)

She said that it was a random pic (from online), but it looked like it was an IRL pic. Also hidden were 2 pics of her in a tub showing her amazing tits. It looked like one of her tits had a small hickey on it, but she denied that it was a hickey. (See pics below)

I wondered why the 3 pics were hidden together.

I told her that I was ok with her taking a lover and that the black cock would probably satisfy her, but she refused. I’ve jacked off many times imagining that the black guy was her lover.

The other guy I wish that she would fuck is her ex. They broke 5 years before we met and she told me that his cock was the biggest that she ever had (to the point of it hurting, while fucking her). He was 10” long and extremely thick.

Over the years, I’ve asked her if she loved being fucked by such a huge cock and she said that sometimes it was good, but it was always too big for her to really enjoy it. I told her that now that she’s had 3 kids, her pussy could easily take his huge cock and she could really enjoy being fucked by him.

I found out that they are now friends on Social Media and I told her that she should see if he’s willing to see if it still hurts, but she refuses. She knows

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

that I would be thrilled if she did, but she says that she can’t.IMG_6525.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of her x boyfriends. She claims he had a very fat cock and I know she likes to be stretched. I'd love to see her cum on his cock.

the only person I want to see have sex with my wife is me. seeing as how it's been 14 years I don't think it's going to happen again.

Before we married my wife dated a male stripper/dancer who according to her had a huge cock was too big for her pussy. She could only take him in her ass. I would have loved to be there to see a huge cock stretching her beautiful ass hole. I love her bending over in front of me and my cock in her ass

Back