Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

Sometimes when we're out for dinner, we play a game where we each need to pick a person in the restaurant to bring home for a fun threesome. Any of her choices would be fun to see fuck her. I'll sit in front of her while she's in doggy getting a slow hard fuck from behind. I'll feel every thrust through her tight grip on my cock at the same time.
It makes for a fun evening, especially when I get hard under the table!

Last edited:
Neighbour across the road, old guy in his 70’s - he has a much younger wife on her early 50’s.. perhaps an FFM
Yes. My wife has never looked at the men in our neighbourhood twice. I’d love for a handsome, charming older gentlemen to move in on our street. We help him move in and invite him over for a ‘Welcome’ type dinner. Turns out he’s a real smooth talker with the ladies. He starts working my wife. Her attraction is returned. When he sees I’m not stopping the flirting, he takes my wife up to our bedroom. For the rest of the night I listen as he fucks her!

I want to see my buddy who I grew up with and trust entirely, fuck my wife. Tbh, I wouldn't even mind if he came over while I was at work and him and her fucked. As long as she sends me the pic of his cum splattered across her face, then all is good. He's got a decent size cock and she does find him attractive so I know she'd enjoy him.
This. Exactly this! Fuck yeah.

My wife recently reconnected with her first lover when we entered the lifestyle. I’m hoping things start up again between them. He apparently has a big cock. And they had amazing sex!
The bf that she currently meets to fuck.

Back