Hubby and toy at same time

Our toys were in play last night including my adjustable nipple clips tightened to my liking and a Crystal Jellies ribbed butt plug in my ass while my husband fucked me from behind. Clips never came off while we were fucking. Ended up with me on top riding him, with a vibe to my clit, plug in my ass and he kept pulling up on the chain that runs between the two clips. Needless to say my orgasms were strong and intense. Finished him off with a blowjob of his pussy soaked cock and was rewarded with a large creamy load.:heart:

Our toys were in play last night including my adjustable nipple clips tightened to my liking and a Crystal Jellies ribbed butt plug in my ass while my husband fucked me from behind. Clips never came off while we were fucking. Ended up with me on top riding him, with a vibe to my clit, plug in my ass and he kept pulling up on the chain that runs between the two clips. Needless to say my orgasms were strong and intense. Finished him off with a blowjob of his pussy soaked cock and was rewarded with a large creamy load.:heart:

Hot damn!

Back