Naming dildos

I have one life-like dildo that I refer to (in my own mind since I donā€™t mention it a lot at work or socially) as ā€˜BIG Oā€™. The dildo itself isnā€™t really bigā€¦itā€™s more like guys I have dated in real lifeā€¦. But I CALL it ā€œBig Oā€ because it produces a Big O for me.

How many do you give your dildos names? Last night hubby surprised me with one he named Jack. I used a vibe while he used it on me and had an orgasm. Hubby fucked me right after while I was still stretched out from our friend Jack. Anyone ever done similar or have opinions to share?
wifey picked out a suction type 8" dildo for me to buy and named it after the first guy she cucked me with

I separated from my husband for a few months and in that time I had sex with two other men ,one was Brian who had a big fat 8.0 cock, I loved it filling and taking me , I got back with my husband and brought a new vibe 8.0 and very thick ,he loved using it on me ,I called it Brian, thinking of his cock every time I used it. Hubby unaware.

I separated from my husband for a few months and in that time I had sex with two other men ,one was Brian who had a big fat 8.0 cock, I loved it filling and taking me , I got back with my husband and brought a new vibe 8.0 and very thick ,he loved using it on me ,I called it Brian, thinking of his cock every time I used it. Hubby unaware.
Naughty you!

The only dildo we call by name is the Jeff Stryker dildo that she uses to fuck my ass and my throat. We call him Jeff, the others have no names.

My wife had a BF in high school, she said it was just perking, and fingerings, she says she wish she had fucked him. He went into the Navy, and she broke up with him. We use him a lot in our fantasies, so I found a dildo that was one of four, Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force, all looked different, I bought the Navy one and named it Joe...she loves it.

I have several sex toys, most being vibrators, some non-vibrating dildos, and some clitoral stimulators like the womanizer. They all serve me like male concubines when I am horny, between partners, or want some me time.

I have named them all, but that practice started about 12 years ago when I had a short but torrid affair with a consultant named Erik, who was working with my company for a two-week span. It only took two days for him to be balls-deep in me. Over the next few days, it was a daily adventure to see where and when we could knock one out. This included my car in the parking structure, his hotel, and even the bathroom of a restaurant.

Thank God it was only a two-week stay because we kept upping the stakes and even taking greater chances, including having sex in my boss's office.

When he had to return to Chicago, we met one last time at his hotel. I brought a kit with me (Itā€™s called Clone a Willy), made a mold of his exquisite cock, left it to set while we washed, and had our final session.

When he was gone, Pink, Erik (the hue was pinker than actual flesh) was ready for action. I had to do a little grooming on the silicone simulation, but overall, it was a good job. I could make out the smaller details including veins and the folds of skin along his glans.

Fortunately, I had gone all out and bought the one that included the balls and vibrating tip. About three days later, I headed to a darkroom (I work in a field that includes photography), and Facetimed the real Erik, held a finger to my lips to tell him to keep quiet, and showed him Pink Erik and proceeded to get the feel of pink Erik while human Erik watched.

Ever since Erik, I have asked any of my encounters to do a clone after our third time together. Iā€™ve gotten infinitely better at the process and have learned what products have a natural skin color. Each of those gets named after its benefactor. I only wish I had thought to do this with my first encounter forward. I would have a memory lane of latex dildos to relive each man (although there are several not worth the silicone)

To date, I have nine molded units: Pink Erik, Fat Sam, Jim Dandy, Thick Steve, Danny Big Balls, Luke the Light Bulb, Cece's husband (a long story for another time), and Mormon Jared.

Writing this down, I realize it sounds like a lineup of mobsters. In a way, it is; itā€™s my muff mafia.

I don't think this qualifies as naming it, but we usually refer to it as 'the toy' or 'buzz'.

It's got me thinking though, I'm honestly curious if I bought a new dildo and started calling it by a guys name, how my SO would respond.

My partner has an old Oster body massager from the 70s she found cleaning out her grandparents we call "Old Reliable".

I've bought her many modern toys and she always goes back to "Old Reliable"

How many do you give your dildos names? Last night hubby surprised me with one he named Jack. I used a vibe while he used it on me and had an orgasm. Hubby fucked me right after while I was still stretched out from our friend Jack. Anyone ever done similar or have opinions to share?
We named him Shemar....for a variety of reasons.

My wife isn't a fan of dildos, but if she was, I'd like to think we would do this. Ideally, I would give her a few names to choose from. Both random names and names of people we know. Be exciting to see what names she would choose

My partner has an old Oster body massager from the 70s she found cleaning out her grandparents we call "Old Reliable".

I've bought her many modern toys and she always goes back to "Old Reliable"
Is that the one with the big motor and 4-5 springs under it that you slip your hand through so that the motor vibrates on the back of hour hand? My childhood memories of that make the Hitachi wand seem like a AAA powered bullet. Oh to be able to use that now!

Is that the one with the big motor and 4-5 springs under it that you slip your hand through so that the motor vibrates on the back of hour hand? My childhood memories of that make the Hitachi wand seem like a AAA powered bullet. Oh to be able to use that now!
Yeah. The thing is like 50 years old and still works like it is brand new. She uses it for 5 minutes and gets 5 orgasms.

I have several sex toys, most being vibrators, some non-vibrating dildos, and some clitoral stimulators like the womanizer. They all serve me like male concubines when I am horny, between partners, or want some me time.

I have named them all, but that practice started about 12 years ago when I had a short but torrid affair with a consultant named Erik, who was working with my company for a two-week span. It only took two days for him to be balls-deep in me. Over the next few days, it was a daily adventure to see where and when
To date, I have nine molded units: Pink Erik, Fat Sam, Jim Dandy, Thick Steve, Danny Big Balls, Luke the Light Bulb, Cece's husband (a long story for another time), and Mormon Jared.
I want to hear about Cece's husband

Back