Hubby and toy at same time

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Today he came home and had me turned on my side in me from behind. He handed me a vib and said cum on my dick. It was good. Does anyone else do similar?

Today he came home and had me turned on my side in me from behind. He handed me a vib and said cum on my dick. It was good. Does anyone else do similar?

Sometimes, I slip a dildo in her, and lick her clit while I work the dildo in & out slowly. Sometimes a vibrating one, sometimes just a regular one.
Either way, she cums like crazy!

He should have brought home a friend instead of using the vibrator!

We did this once so she could feel what it would be like to be dp'd. Vibrator in her pussy, me in her ass... long, loud orgasm... but we never did it again, nor did she take the next step to two men.

Totally agree. Makes me cum so hard and fast

Yeah....the fast part was the problem.... :(

She was just getting going....and I was gone!

That's OK....I made up for it all, I took over the dildo, and ate the whole thing!
She got there too!

My husband and I tried the DP with the vibrator up my ass, on full speed and him fucking me, one of the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

My late husband and I used to do it a lot. Me using a slow speed vibe on my clit while he slowly slid in and out of me. Amazing orgasms that I dearly miss now that I am alone.:(

We always have some kind of a vibe going on my clit as he pumps his meat into me. Or on my clit as he eats me. Or a dildo or vibe in me (eiither hole) as he sucks my clit. Toys are used 90 percent of the time I would say, maybe more. The Os are more intense and I cum more frequently. Its called multiple multiples! :)

We got the new We-vibe Sync, it’s pretty hot. C-shaped toy that vibrates on both her g-spot and clit while I fuck her. I enjoy watching her fuck a nice big dildo but this might be even better!

I've DP'd mine with a vibe in her ass while I fuck her pussy.. she cums so hard every time.

I have done my wife with a plug in her ass and a bullet vibrator on her clit as I fuck her. Amazing very wet orgasm for her and I shot a huge load. Later on she noticed the claw marks on my back.

We usually have a cock-shaped vibrator as part of our sex. Sometimes I'm eating her pussy and fucking her with the vibrator. Other times, I use the vibrator on her clit while she sucks my cock. She likes the combinations.

Sometimes, I slip a dildo in her, and lick her clit while I work the dildo in & out slowly. Sometimes a vibrating one, sometimes just a regular one.
Either way, she cums like crazy!
I do the same with my wife, after she cums all over the dildo I take it out and suck it clean!

Recently found out that mine likes to use the vibrating dildo on me. She fucked my brains out with it up my ass.

I do the same with my wife, after she cums all over the dildo I take it out and suck it clean!

Fun can be had if you cum in her first, then slip in the dildo and lick her pussy at the same time!

Works when we start off by masturbating together. She goes at it with a dildo, I stroke, and when I cum, I cum on her pussy.
Then, I take over the dildo, and lick her clean.....and she explodes!

Toy play is a fairly regular part of our sex action. While fucking me from behind he will slip a dildo or set of anal beads in my ass. My curved G Spot vibrator is often used on my clit while we are fucking.

Use to use a vibrator on my ex while we were having sex. either I would insert it into her pussy while I was eating her or would insert it into her ass while we were fucking, or vice versa (into pussy while fucking her ass).

use to drive her wild!

Used the vib for lots of other stuff, too.

Back