How to wake this whore-bag up?

Photo+85.jpg

You're welcome. :)

Thank you!

oh my god, can you see what she is WEARING? NOTHING. What a total SKANK. Just layin her folds and creases out there for everyone to crinkle... I'd like to give some of those edges a good tear...

This is why I love this place. (^*^)

oh my god, can you see what she is WEARING? NOTHING. What a total SKANK. Just layin her folds and creases out there for everyone to crinkle... I'd like to give some of those edges a good tear...

~Snortle~

My favorite part of the OPs frenetic ramblings was the part where he was dismayed with y'all for how quick he was just sure you were likely to call the police on him. Last I checked, writing fantasy fiction from your moms cockroach and spider infested basement was not a crime.

Last edited:
your problem is not that you're into B&D;
your problem is that you have negative talent as a writer.
there ya go! don't even thank me.

There's a reason she hasn't given me her phone number yet. Not that it's any of your business.

I haven't told you all the details of my slavery. Just the ones you need to know.

Either answer my question, or fuck off.

I started trying to read through, but stopped right here.

This reply just threw any credibility you had right out the window.

You sound like a bullying sadist which is most likely why she has not given you her phone number.

You're no online dom, you're a punk ass bitch.

I would have liked to be a little more mature in my reply, but this is obviously on your limited level of understanding.

Photo+85.jpg

That is art!

But look at the wrinkles, the haunted look in the eyes, the perpetually gaping opening (not to forget: Imagine the number of vegetables and soft drink bottles that has been rammed into that opening with little gentleness!)

That truly is the picture of an abusive relationship!

...... but I bet that the bag likes it! I can recognize RECYCLED PAPER from a mile away!
What a slut!

Photo+85.jpg

This whore-bag is quite a delightful bit of imagery. I sense that it is quite fearful of the nearby evidence that a hole punch (could that be a whore-punch?) has been used and the whore-bag is not at all interested in that kind of perforative impact play. Talk about being permanently screwed!

Photo+85.jpg

Well, here is your problem, OP.
Your whore-bag has no arms, so obviously cannot log in until someone comes 'round to help her. You really don't have a handle on your own relationship situation (yes, that was a brown bag joke :p)

MAYBE you never hurt your sub so much that you break them? it is an agreement. That is an issue other than that. There is play and there is sociopath. Abuse is not part of it. So if you are doing against the will of someone else this is not BDSM

And it has to be organic cotton! Spun and weaved with their feet by armless Indian widows!

I'm not sure I'm keen on this outsourcing. How can I be assured my ho-bag is guilt free if it's not local? What if those Indian widows aren't being paid properly? What if they're disability is being exploited? And what if they're stealing jobs from my perfectly competent NEIGHBORHOOD armless widows that can weave with their feet (I mean, any widow that loses their arms should be able to weave, otherwise they're just trying hard enough to live a healthy lifestyle).

Is this the ho-bag you are looking for, OP?

jute-bag_eco-logo-bag-jute-bag-004.jpg

And that looks a lot like jute to me!:D

Fabric, these days. California is going reusable-- my city already has been for a year.

I have a small collection of the fabric ones (they're very respectable, not ho-bags at all) but I keep forgetting to bring them with me to the store. Perhaps not at all oddly, I have more such bags for wine than for general groceries.

The transition from all caps trigger warning to the innocuous "i have an online slave" was pretty funny.

Back