How to Encourage Partner to Take Charge during Sex

Well, its been almost one year since I joined this site. I joined because I wanted more intimacy, more adventure and a different way of life in my marriage. Since then, I've changed my user name of course....I used to be that crazy name, but I changed it...when I learned what it takes to make a marriage better.

Over the year, we have gone closer and I am finally able to express myself to him. We are no longer just husband and wife, but we are lovers, friends and our lives our happier. I have been able to tell my fantasies, express my love and desires...and he has as well. He has welcomed this new me into his life and has changed as well.

I thank this website for doing that, and for all of the feedback, advice and friends I have picked up along the way. I know this thread hardly gets read, its for my own use really, where I place my thoughts. But I just wanted to write down how much just being yourself, being true to yourself, expressing oneself can help in a marriage.

I hope to have many more years of a new and adventurous life as I learn more about the language of love.

Thanks for the journey :)

Ciao and End of book one.

Back