How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 347 58.4%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.3%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
We’re a match made in Lit heaven.

I like you.

Tell you what. I’ll wait 7 years. But that’s it. I do have my pride. ;)

Hey roc. Do you think she’d enjoy sucking both our cocks ??

Lol Well it might be awhile because I'm not looking to get married anytime soon :)

I love to practice :)

Heheh, well if you're not getting married anytime soon, then there's plenty of time for plenty of practice. Do you think you'd suck the ones you weren't married to differently than the one you were married to or familiar with? Is it exciting to do it with someone new?

Heheh, well if you're not getting married anytime soon, then there's plenty of time for plenty of practice. Do you think you'd suck the ones you weren't married to differently than the one you were married to or familiar with? Is it exciting to do it with someone new?

I would do it the same way I always do. Yes, it's always more exciting the first time with someone new.

I would do it the same way I always do. Yes, it's always more exciting the first time with someone new.

That’s what makes it hot. Your s/o knows how good you are at sucking cock. So he knows exactly what the other guy is feeling.

What’s your ring size? :D

I'm not married and don't plan on getting married any time soon, but I know if or when I commit myself to that kind of relationship, I would miss enjoying giving that kind of pleasure to more than just one man. Seriously though, I doubt my future husband would encourage me to perform oral on other men; and to be honest, I wouldn't blame him.

You would be surprised. I love watching my wife sucking a nice cock . There are many men like me out there. It's just a matter of finding one

Just one that's big enough so everyone can see me wearing it :)

Yes, with a big diamond everyone will know that you're taken. Of course, when you start sucking them, they'll know that you have certain freedoms too.

Back