How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 347 58.4%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.3%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
As a man who thinks it would be sexy to see my wife with another man, but question her interest, I find the poll results encouraging. That'd be hot. She seems to legitimately get an ego boost from making me cum with her mouth and in that way enjoys giving oral. I think she'd be much more likely to consider giving a bj than penetrative sex (to another) if the situation ever arose.

my fantasy for sure

We invited a man to our bed for my Mr T to suck his cock. He did, and loved it, and I was so fucking turned on watching him live out his cock sucking fantasy.. Then it was my turn, and I got to suck our visitors cock, while Mr T watched. We were all turned on so much.
Oh course the cock sucking turned into more, and I got thoroughly worked over by the both of them over the course of the night, but having my true love there, watching, getting off, while our guest ate my pussy, fucked the bejesus out of me, and made me cum innumerable times, and I sucked both their cocks, well, that was the hottest night of my life.
And while I'd never do it without him there with me, and he knows that, I love to suck cock, (as does he) and we both look forward to doing it again.

Well, Mrs T, you described my fantasy in detail. I am right there with Mr. T in wanting wifey to watch as I suck a guy's cock and then we all 3-some have fun. :D

Mine is a hot wife. This includes me being there to watch or assist. But more often she is with her lover on her own. But I always know who and where she is. I love helping her get ready for a hot date and welcoming her home with a well filled pussy for me to enjoy.
She was out Friday night. Her last chance to see her current lover before the new year.

Mine is a hot wife. This includes me being there to watch or assist. But more often she is with her lover on her own. But I always know who and where she is. I love helping her get ready for a hot date and welcoming her home with a well filled pussy for me to enjoy.
She was out Friday night. Her last chance to see her current lover before the new year.

That's fantastic. I hope your wife had a great time and you got all you wanted as well. Me, I wasn't so lucky this weekend. I was hoping my wife's lover would have called her this weekend. But it's still early Sunday.

I'm not married and don't plan on getting married any time soon, but I know if or when I commit myself to that kind of relationship, I would miss enjoying giving that kind of pleasure to more than just one man. Seriously though, I doubt my future husband would encourage me to perform oral on other men; and to be honest, I wouldn't blame him.

I'm not married and don't plan on getting married any time soon, but I know if or when I commit myself to that kind of relationship, I would miss enjoying giving that kind of pleasure to more than just one man. Seriously though, I doubt my future husband would encourage me to perform oral on other men; and to be honest, I wouldn't blame him.

Somehow from a global perspective that's a sweet though :)

On the other hand I encourage just that behavior with my wife.😎

A better question would be: How many men want their wife to suck other men's cocks? I know I do!

I'm a freak probably. I like the questions

1. How many wives want their husbands to suck another man's cock.
Or

2. How many wives want to suck another mans cock together with their husband ;)

Or

I don't know about all wives, but I know both of my late wives loved for me to suck cock, and get my ass fucked. I loved doing it too, that's why my third marriage is to a man.

Im the kind of guy who would want to watch

Or

She waives her hand and smiles as she shakes her head yes to both as a response.

What if he wanted to suck a dick with you? Would you be up for that or not your cup of tea?

No, I don't like to share; and although I have nothing against bisexual men, I like the men that I'm sexual with and my future husband to be only interested in women.

Oh,I would have no problem. If my s/o loved sucking cock,I wouldn’t mind if she occasionally sucked a different cock once in awhile. And I wouldn’t have to watch at all. Unless in a certain situation and she wanted me to watch.

Oh,I would have no problem. If my s/o loved sucking cock,I wouldn’t mind if she occasionally sucked a different cock once in awhile. And I wouldn’t have to watch at all. Unless in a certain situation and she wanted me to watch.

Very cool; because I think a lot of men would be uncomfortable having a husband watching.

Very cool; because I think a lot of men would be uncomfortable having a husband watching.

As long as the girl told me ahead of time about her desires. Open communication is key. Plus,I’d have some rules.

I went out with one girl.She lived 1 1/2 hour from me. So we really didn’t see each other too often,between work and schedule. So once in awhile she’d end up sucking another guy’s cock.Sucking,no fucking. She said the best part was calling me up and letting me know after she was done.

As long as the girl told me ahead of time about her desires. Open communication is key. Plus,I’d have some rules.

I went out with one girl.She lived 1 1/2 hour from me. So we really didn’t see each other too often,between work and schedule. So once in awhile she’d end up sucking another guy’s cock.Sucking,no fucking. She said the best part was calling me up and letting me know after she was done.

I would also do that if my husband had no problem with me doing that to other men. My marriage would be the most important thing to me; so I wouldn't want to do anything that would damage it. I would never have sex with another man; only with my husband.

I would also do that if my husband had no problem with me doing that to other men. My marriage would be the most important thing to me; so I wouldn't want to do anything that would damage it. I would never have sex with another man; only with my husband.

That’s why one of the rules would be,sucking no fucking.
When me and that girl would see each other,the sex was really intense thanks to all the details she’d remember about sucking a different cock occasionally.

That’s why one of the rules would be,sucking no fucking.
When me and that girl would see each other,the sex was really intense thanks to all the details she’d remember about sucking a different cock occasionally.

I would have no problem with that rule.

Back