How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated! I'm searching for my muse but she is being particularly illusive this evening...not happy at all :mad:

well, I am no longer angry... just very depressed now
I am feeling...uninspired.

Was just reading some forums and came across this. I am so sorry you are feeling depressed Marauder. I extend to you a small smile in hope you find it even the slightest bit contagious.

I am feeling...uninspired.

Was just reading some forums and came across this. I am so sorry you are feeling depressed Marauder. I extend to you a small smile in hope you find it even the slightest bit contagious.

Thank you, ShyMystica. One lives in hope that it might be contagious, but even if it isn't, it is nice thought.

Frustrated, impotent...... the feelings intensifying as I become fully awake

Last edited:
Well Marauder, if it worked a little then my goal was achieved. :)

Oh Yeisha, what has you so frustrated? Are you ok?

Thank you for your concern; My frustration is for a friend, one who I am powerless to reach out and help :(

Life sucks sometimes ...

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear that. Sometimes, unfortunately, it is not our place to help others. Sometimes we must let them help themselves, and if they fall, we can help them up to try again. It is hard, I know, but in the end your friend will be better for it. *hugs*

Really?

We all have our own realities and I cant comment on what you just said, it would be so wrong of me, given that we have never met.on Lit and so I do not know you. :eek:

Thank you any way.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back