How do I let her know...

hmm maybe you don't belong here

may be try

Fetish & Sexuality Central
http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

err the cuck thing and "how many people can I get to talk about myself" slips away here at How To...

Sorry, wasn't aware I had to get permission from you to be here.

As far as "getting people to talk about myself", those that wanted to offer input/advice have those that didn't left. You also had that option. I don't recall seeing a link saying, "You must respond before leaving." As far as areas go, I've looked at most of them in the 10+ years I've been around here (yes, dead account no clue on password).

Maybe Karma is a bitch...

Last night we had THE talk. I asked her why she had set up a page exclusively to talk to her out of state BF. Of course I got the denials. I then looked her in the eye and called her by her screen name. She started getting a little indignant until I gave her the 'don't you dare' look.

Her: We have been friends since I was 16.

Me: Ok. Why not just add him to your regular FB?

Her: His wife doesn't like me.

Gee I wonder why! Me: I don't think a whole lot of him either. I'm just tired of the lies. You've been lying to me for years and I'm sick of it. The first one I caught you in was the boat on the river cover story and lord knows how many more since then.

Her: Fine I'll close it down.

With that she left the room for about 10 minutes.

Her: It's closed.

Me: It should have never been opened in the first place.

Sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth the rest of the night. Finally about 2 a.m. I went in hugged her, told her we'd talk in the morning and told her I loved her.

HERE'S THE KARMA

I was awakened this morning by two loud booms and a flash outside my window. We had a storm this morning and a 60+ yo hickory tree fell. Not sure if it was lightning or the wind but it fell missing my house by about 6 feet. Unfortunately it didn't miss my car or a rental house on the property.

Needless to say, we didn't finish our talk this morning.

Why are you posting this stuff here? Your post history certainly indicates that you clearly have a preoccupation with this subject.

I have no issue with whatever you are into, but can't help but feel your entry into How To... is basically misleading.

Why are you posting this stuff here? Your post history certainly indicates that you clearly have a preoccupation with this subject.

I have no issue with whatever you are into, but can't help but feel your entry into How To... is basically misleading.

To give you a reason for living.

It's unfortunate that so many marriages are based on sexual exclusivity rather than an emotional bond that transcends the physical. People lock themselves into the notion that two people can supply all of the sexual desires for each other and that they don't have to evolve and expand their views and actions as years go by. People are just animals. They are attracted on the basis of hormones at a time of life when many are driven to procreate. In the primitive world when humans probably only lived on average to age 45, they would just about get their progeny to an age to fend for themselves and then die. Unless they were part of a pampered elite with leisure time, they worked hard on farms or in unsafe factories and did not have much contact in the larger world. They barely had time for anything smacking of "recreational sex" and "expanding their erotic repertoire".

In today's world, both women and men have a lot of contact with others in the work place. They have time to hang out at a gym. They have time to join clubs and recreational organizations for things like golf, tennis, sailing, theater, whatever. They make more contacts with many more people and the probability of attractions developing increases. It's a natural tendency for people to become bored with the same person and the same sexual routines. It's easy to find oneself exploring erotic paths with others.

Unless a committed couple can open up the lines of communication and open up their sexuality to new ideas and exploration, boredom is bound to set in. Sometimes couples can "spice it up" with role play, sharing fantasies, erotic video and literature, try new things. Sometimes that even includes accepting some exploration with others. If the basis for a relationship goes beyond the mere physical and it's understood that the bond is truly emotional, then exclusivity becomes less important and jealousy and fear can be diminished.

I suggest that it's important to communicate and open avenues for expanded sexual exploration or accept the likelihood of cheating in secret. Cheating does not have to be an end of a relationship; it can be the beginning of more open communication and a deeper commitment if both parties can accept it. Best not to throw somebody out or have "WWIII" over physical exploration but to find ways to use it for a better relationship moving forward.

Back