How Democrats' beefed-up IRS could hurt low-income Americans

It is so comical. I have read all of the amendments, and the supporting documents, and the views of the time, and the case law.

You have read one sentence and think you are the authority on everything.

You, Linus, are the one who is wrong.

Did you look up Heller? No? Because you know how right you are you can’t bother?

I handed it to you, but I know reading is challenging- so I will find that video for you. Will explain it all for you. Not everyone is a good reader, nothing to be ashamed of, as long as we can mitigate it with some educational videos.
Here is a video for you. I really want to help your understanding, Linus.

It is so comical. I have read all of the amendments, and the supporting documents, and the views of the time, and the case law.

So how in the fuck did you come to the conclusion 2A is about governments, not the people, arming themselves?

You, Linus, are the one who is wrong.

Again, about what exactly??

I handed it to you, but I know reading is challenging- so I will find that video for you. Will explain it all for you. Not everyone is a good reader, nothing to be ashamed of, as long as we can mitigate it with some educational videos.

Oh look at all that deflection... no specifics.

So you can't say how 2A means the exact opposite of what it says....as you claim.

And you still can't say exactly what I'm wrong about.

Got it.
You can’t read much can you. Let me find you another video or some pictures. Those seem to be your go to.

You can’t read much can you. Let me find you another video or some pictures. Those seem to be your go to.

What do some video or pictures have to do with it??

You just need to quote where exactly I said something wrong. You don't even have to leave the thread according to your claim.

But you can't cite a SINGLE fuckin' thing. :D

Keep on' deflecting with yer buuu shit.

What do some video or pictures have to do with it??

You just need to quote where exactly I said something wrong. You don't even have to leave the thread according to your claim.

But you can't cite a SINGLE fuckin' thing. :D

Keep on' deflecting with yer buuu shit.
So you can’t watch a video or read to get the full information and context. Others have that ability and will see completely how you really don’t have a clue and just think you know everything because you are Linus.

It’s clear your mind can’t even handle those basic things, I guess you will argue the color of the sky next.

So you can’t watch a video or read to get the full information and context.

Don't need any of that for you to point out EXACTLY what I posted that was wrong.

All you need is the reply/quote button.

But you can't show where I'm wrong, you can't put any argument forward about how I'm wrong.

You got nothing.

Don't need any of that for you to point out EXACTLY what I posted that was wrong.

All you need is the reply/quote button.

But you can't show where I'm wrong, you can't put any argument forward about how I'm wrong.

You got nothing.
Why quote it when you say it all the time. You know where you keep saying it’s only the people. That’s where you, Linus, are wrong.

But so small minded to be able to accept it. Did you read Heller? Nope.

Why quote it when you say it all the time. You know where you keep saying it’s only the people. That’s where you, Linus, are wrong.

But so small minded to be able to accept it. Did you read Heller? Nope.

So.... still nothing specific???

Got it.

You can't say exactly what I'm wrong about. Fully understood, repeatedly demonstrated.

I have, it's not.

You're simply full of shit.

That's why you can't be more specific than "You're just wrong!!!"

About what exactly ??? You got nothing.....
Good morning Linus,

So much like Nick Cage’s character in National Treasure, I give you the Preservation Room. Clip 1 and 2

Please read this one. It’s shorter and doesn’t have as many words as all of the other more complicated versions. (You won’t read it, and that’s okay)

You keep spouting off only the “individual rights” interpretation of the amendment and leave no room for the “states rights” version. The states rights version has been used for a long time to decide many many cases. I would provide those, but you wouldn’t read that either.

And then, read Heller and McDonald together (decisions in the last twenty years) that give your argument the standing you think you have from the beginning of 1791. (You won’t read them either, because Linus is always right)

But if you actually read anything (the many varied sources posted before or anything in this post) you will realize you are wrong. And more than that wrong multiple ways on the same issue. Somehow in you brain, think two wrongs make a right, but in this case when just one wrong proves you are and idiot- the second makes it unequivocal.

Linus (or should I call you Riley? Linus is more widely known and beloved, we will stay with that) did you pay any attention in those UC classes you attended? How many were government /history? Because I will tell you I had the full load at my state school so I could complete my major in political science. We looked at these issues from all sides, and not just the one side that you continue to cling to.

And pssst, Iso, my major was in Political Science. Somehow, I got to show two board idiots are wrong in the same post. That was fun.

You keep spouting off only the “individual rights” interpretation of the amendment and leave no room for the “states rights” version.

What "states rights" version??? There is only 1 version.

The states rights version has been used for a long time to decide many many cases.

No, states rights as outlined in 10A has long been used to decide many cases, has nothing to do with 2A.

Last edited:
What "states rights" version??? There is only 1 version.
There are two interpretations.. if you read… which you didn’t.
No, states rights as outlined in 10A has long been used to decide many cases, has nothing to do with 2A.

You are an idiot who knows nothing. Funny how you are so uninformed. Could you be informed, yes. But ignorance is bliss for you.

Thanks for proving how wrong you are, so much fun. Thanks Linus.

IRS’s Most Wanted: The $200,000 Man​

Sixty-three percent of new audits last year were aimed at middle-class filers.​

The most recent data suggests the IRS is still focused on the middle class. As of last summer, 63% of new audits targeted taxpayers with income of less than $200,000. Only a small overall share reached the very highest earners, while 80% of audits covered filers earning less than $1 million. Don’t forget to save those charitable-giving receipts.
Tigta reports that revenue-agent recruitment is “far below” the agency’s target, and it hired only 34 in the first six months of its expansion, according to trade publication Government Executive. That compares with its goal of 3,700 in the first year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-tax-collectors-audit-middle-class-tigta-5071d622

IRS’s Most Wanted: The $200,000 Man​

Sixty-three percent of new audits last year were aimed at middle-class filers.​

The most recent data suggests the IRS is still focused on the middle class. As of last summer, 63% of new audits targeted taxpayers with income of less than $200,000. Only a small overall share reached the very highest earners, while 80% of audits covered filers earning less than $1 million. Don’t forget to save those charitable-giving receipts.
Tigta reports that revenue-agent recruitment is “far below” the agency’s target, and it hired only 34 in the first six months of its expansion, according to trade publication Government Executive. That compares with its goal of 3,700 in the first year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-tax-collectors-audit-middle-class-tigta-5071d622

“The law & order party”: We don’t want more IRS agents because we’re all tax cheats.

Back