How about a button that...

Hello,

I'd like to have a home button that takes us from the Bullitin Board home page to the Lit home page.
For example: I sign in and start with the forum, then I would want to check out new stories. Unless I'm doing it wrong, unless I pop open a new web page, right now I have to go through my profile to get back to stories.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'd like to have a home button that takes us from the Bullitin Board home page to the Lit home page.
For example: I sign in and start with the forum, then I would want to check out new stories. Unless I'm doing it wrong, unless I pop open a new web page, right now I have to go through my profile to get back to stories.

Thanks.
Just tap Explore at the top of the page, then New

Hmm, I'm using Safari on a Mac and this is what I see. I see the same thing when using Edge or Brave browsers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 8.50.36 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 8.50.36 AM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 6
Right, no. From the BB and forum pages there's no 'Explore'. No way to jump to stories that I can see.

1713531225923.png

The explore option is there in the 'Literotica Modern' forum style, but not the 'Literotica Classic' style.

Down at the bottom of the page there is a link for 'Style chooser' where you can switch to see if you like the other one.

Down at the bottom of the page there is a link for 'Style chooser' where you can switch to see if you like the other one.
Of course, it is, and it's in small type 🙄 Thanks for teaching me something. I can honestly say I've never scrolled that far down the page.

Chrome and all other modern browsers have Tabs. Keep one open for the forum and another for the story side. Flip between them at will.

Back