Attachments

• 5f9475c276fb89382296d1d656c48b60.jpg
    5f9475c276fb89382296d1d656c48b60.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 006769.jpg
    006769.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 149
1_20071221as_b_o.gif

Oh my. It was actually really damn hard to pick a winner! I'm sorry it took me a few days to get this up. Thank-you everyone who participated! All the photos on here for Halloween were fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Since I now know that people on this thread like a challenge and contests, don't fret! I'll be doing this again during the Christmas season!! ( check back for the date!)

Okay, so basically.. it came down to ProfessorX and AbsintheFather who BOTH contributed excellent photographs. However one photo caught me off guard and screamed "winner". So without further ado, the winner is.....

2nd place image:

Congrats AbsintheFather!!!!!

080902zzf_b_o.gif

So AbsintheFather gets to choose his FAVORITE anime character hand-drawn, inked & coloured by me! (and gets to KEEP the one-of-a-kind image!) Which will NOT be shown on my deviantart account! :O

There is a SECOND PLACE PRIZE! for ProfessorX! His prize is a inked sketch of his favorite anime character as well! (no colour). The photo will not be shown on my deviantart account, but WILL be shown on my Art thread on Lit. The original will, too; be given to ProfessorX!

Thank-you everyone once again for participating! Be sure to check out December's contest!!!

( ProfessorX/ Absinthe- please PM me your mailing info so I can mail out the pictures when they are done. Please allow me 3-4 weeks to get them drawn-up, and shipped out!)** please provide me with 3 different images of the anime character you wish for me to draw. If you can, please make one a face shot, one a full frontal shot and one full back shot. Please also provide if you want the image to be PG or 16+ (if hentai- please be specific on what you want the character to be doing!!) Thanks!

contests are cool.

i hope there will be another one because i missed the last one.
i really love this thread:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back