Hot female lawyer sought to defend me in court.

TheRedChamber

Apprentice
I'm currently seeking a hot female lawyer to defend me in court.

I know what you're thinking. I'm not one of those weirdos who agree to be billed $300 a hour just to spend time in the company of a tough independant slightly frightening women. This is a response to genuine legal action and I need help (see this thread for details).

Why do you need a hot female lawyer, you ask? Well it's quite simple. My opponent is a devious she-devil, product of a succubus and a harpy and she will not hesistate to use her extreme sexuality to wrap the jury and the judge round her little finger. She will betwitch all and sundry and 69 with Lady Liberty on the very steps of the Supreme Court if she deems it necessarily. She needs to be stopped and only a stunningly attractive attorney of the highest moral fiber will be able to win victory.

The ideal candidate will be:

a) Over 5 ft 11 in heels.
b) Have large 44DD breasts - this case may very well come down to how much the male members of the jury want to motorboat them.
c) Be completely confident in her sexuality which will be wholely dominant.
d) Be able to reduce a grown man, nay a senior judge, to jelly with a single glance.
e) Under no circumstances may she be blonde.

I will not be able to pay this lawyer, so it is important she takes on this work pro-blow job...I mean pro-bono.

The prosecution may have a space octopus so she needs to be able to defend herself in court. She doesn't need to be She-Hulk but...actually She-Hulk would be pretty much ideal.

This is not a personal ad, but we all know from television that any strong female lawyer must, by definition have a love-life that is a complete mess, parading a string of hot but ultimately disasterous men through her bedroom. Therefore, I resolve to sleep with whoever I hire at the appropriate junction and not be too upset when she wakes up and realizes what a complete disaster last night was.

FTOTOKBX0AEHeJB.png

Heh. One of the FMCs in my big story is a kick-butt Harvard lawyer who is fearless and fearsome in the courtroom. Unfortunately for you, she is blonde and has a svelte, model-quality appearance. She has a rep for braless in the courtroom, not to mention tight skirts with no visible panty lines. Only recently did a judge chastise her for "taking advantage of her looks", and sent her back to rewrite a bunch of motions.

Forget about any funny business with her, however. She's over her "parading a string of hot but ultimately disasterous men through her bedroom" phase and has cleaved to the MMC. Sorry.

😁

I know what you're thinking. I'm not one of those weirdos who agree to be billed $300 a hour just to spend time in the company of a tough independant slightly frightening women. This is a response to genuine legal action and I need help (see this thread for details).

Why do you need a hot female lawyer, you ask? Well it's quite simple. My opponent is a devious she-devil, product of a succubus and a harpy and she will not hesistate to use her extreme sexuality to wrap the jury and the judge round her little finger. She will betwitch all and sundry and 69 with Lady Liberty on the very steps of the Supreme Court if she deems it necessarily. She needs to be stopped and only a stunningly attractive attorney of the highest moral fiber will be able to win victory.

b) Have large 44DD breasts - this case may very well come down to how much the male members of the jury want to motorboat them.
d) Be able to reduce a grown man, nay a senior judge, to jelly with a single glance.

I will not be able to pay this lawyer, so it is important she takes on this work pro-blow job...I mean pro-bono.

The prosecution may have a space octopus so she needs to be able to defend herself in court. She doesn't need to be She-Hulk but...actually She-Hulk would be pretty much ideal.

This is not a personal ad, but we all know from television that any strong female lawyer must, by definition have a love-life that is a complete mess, parading a string of hot but ultimately disasterous men through her bedroom. Therefore, I resolve to sleep with whoever I hire at the appropriate junction and not be too upset when she wakes up and realizes what a complete disaster last night was.
My fingers are indeed little, hun. All the better to…

🤭🤭🤭

Em

Do criminal lawyers work on a contingency basis in Britain? I guess you don't have right to free counsel as specified in the Miranda warning. Pro bono? How broke are you and does your case have any aspect that would make that probable?

Heh. One of the FMCs in my big story is a kick-butt Harvard lawyer who is fearless and fearsome in the courtroom. Unfortunately for you, she is blonde and has a svelte, model-quality appearance. She has a rep for braless in the courtroom, not to mention tight skirts with no visible panty lines. Only recently did a judge chastise her for "taking advantage of her looks", and sent her back to rewrite a bunch of motions.

Forget about any funny business with her, however. She's over her "parading a string of hot but ultimately disasterous men through her bedroom" phase and has cleaved to the MMC. Sorry.

😁
You're kidding us about the very existence of this story, right? (Who can tell when the tongue is in the cheek and when it's not?) By the way, she'd never get away with being obviously bra-less in court. The judge would just her home to get one, plus she might face an official reprimand or whatever it's called. She likely wouldn't be held in contempt of court, much less disbarred.

I've met female lawyers. I was even married to one for a long time.

It just occurred to me. I have an FMC ending up being a lawyer (kinda) in a forthcoming work.

Em

I've met female lawyers. I was even married to one for a long time.

My sister is a high-end litigator. My other sister was a paralegal for a while. The woman who boards our dog is a lawyer, but became disgusted with it all and would just rather groom dogs for fun and profit.

It just occurred to me. I have an FMC ending up being a lawyer (kinda) in a forthcoming work.

Em
Well, in the United States, you have to be licensed by each state you want to practice in, and you have to take a test in each one. Most attorneys are content with one or two. I guess this isn't in the United States then?

Do criminal lawyers work on a contingency basis in Britain? I guess you don't have right to free counsel as specified in the Miranda warning. Pro bono? How broke are you and does your case have any aspect that would make that probable?

I haven't yet heard which jurisdiction I'm being sued in. I suspect it's this forum - the highest erotic court in the land. Luckily judge Lovecraft68 has just stepped down.

Yes, Brits do have the right to free legal representation, so yes, all cop shows involve someone going "I ain't sayin nuffin til my brief gets here!" followed by saying "No comment" a lot, while the weary cops go "For the benefit of the tape..." and sigh (or eventually go 'Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey, can we get a move on?')

Public duty solicitors and barristers will be on call sometimes and have to trek out to police stations, but mainly be dealing with cases coming to courts. They're salaried, but may be part time and some private practice on the side. Paralegals or McKenzie Friends may also be involved in cases, the latter sometimes with dubious credentials and motives.

One advantage of the wig and gown is you can wear what you like underneath. I know one criminal barrister with bright blue hair, partly because it helps build rapport with arrestees and why not, seeing as it'll never be seen in court.

I haven't yet heard which jurisdiction I'm being sued in. I suspect it's this forum - the highest erotic court in the land. Luckily judge Lovecraft68 has just stepped down.
It’s the US District Court of New Jersey. Judge Miller presiding. She’s firm, but fair (her hair anyway).

Em

Back