Horney New Yorkers. Where R U???

home watching a flick. and perusing the web for awhile then a shower. i know i know....boring!

Showers can be fun!!! Sex in the shower can be challenging...like playing twister in the rain!!LOL

Ladybatt, is it a bad thing that I am just imagining you playing nurse right now?

kamalw1 said:
Ladybatt, is it a bad thing that I am just imagining you playing nurse right now?

No, no, Kam go right ahead. I was born to make people feel better...hope you're feeling better! ;) :D [LadyB putting on her little white outfit]

Ladybatt said:
No, no, Kam go right ahead. I was born to make people feel better...hope you're feeling better! ;) :D [LadyB putting on her little white outfit]

How does it feel to know you've been added to my fantasy file?

;) :devil:

pisces21 said:
How does it feel to know you've been added to my fantasy file?

;) :devil:

LMAO If I made your fantasy file you made my day...:kiss: :kiss:

I'm just a :devil: at :heart:.

Ladybatt said:

With a nurse like you, there is no way I can feel bad. Is it spongebath time yet?:devil:

Re: Re: Not enough Rochesterians!

Ladybatt said:
Why, TY Ex. I have more cumming :) . And what did the wife and you have in mind???? I'm verrry curious. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Good mornin' Lady...and might I say that you have quite a wardrobe happening there! I do believe that each outfit, has outdone the one previous :) Lookin' good!

The Mrs and myself were going to get a motel room, and try to rustle up some playmates; hopefully for an evening of whatever happened to come about, but most certainly to include much oral!

We did go get a motel room, just to get away...but the playmate part we just couldn't seem to get together. So, we just had a nice time sucking each other to near death :)

kamalw1 said:
With a nurse like you, there is no way I can feel bad. Is it spongebath time yet?:devil:

Kam, with a salami like yours she's gonna need a BIG spooge, I mean sponge.

Ladybatt said:
LMAO If I made your fantasy file you made my day...:kiss: :kiss:

I'm just a :devil: at :heart:.

Glad i made your day! you gotta stop changing outfits.... I can't work!!! :D :rose:

Well, I'm back, if not for a bit, still feeling a bit under the weather, hope everyone here is good.

kamalw1 said:

Hold on to that thought, have I got a loofah for you!!:) ;) :)

Re: Re: Re: Not enough Rochesterians!

exlush said:
Good mornin' Lady...and might I say that you have quite a wardrobe happening there! I do believe that each outfit, has outdone the one previous :) Lookin' good!

The Mrs and myself were going to get a motel room, and try to rustle up some playmates; hopefully for an evening of whatever happened to come about, but most certainly to include much oral!

We did go get a motel room, just to get away...but the playmate part we just couldn't seem to get together. So, we just had a nice time sucking each other to near death :)

Well, it sounds like you had a great time anyway. Glad you did. Don't feel bad, we have a shortage of partners down here too!!!
:kiss: :kiss:

pisces21 said:
Glad i made your day! you gotta stop changing outfits.... I can't work!!! :D :rose:

Sorry, I'm just getting started. So as not to distract you too much, instead of changing, I'll just turn around ;) {snickering}

MorganKelly666 said:
Well, I'm back, if not for a bit, still feeling a bit under the weather, hope everyone here is good.

Glad to see you back, honey. Hope you're okay. Hoping all you're important parts are still in working order. :) ;)

Ladybatt said:
Glad to see you back, honey. Hope you're okay. Hoping all you're important parts are still in working order. :) ;)

oh they are, don't you worry ;)

ciao

Back