Horney New Yorkers. Where R U???

Re: bottoms up

Ladybatt said:
Is there a reason you can't drink pisces?

ehhh....supposedly i have an "enlarged" heart....and i'm on my diet rountine for a month. trying to get rid of this winter gut! Gotta look good for you ladybatt!!!

And welcome all you new NY'ers!!!

Awww, you're so sweet to me. Enlarged heart?... cardiomyopathy, perchance?

Not enough Rochesterians!

Good afternoon all you honey NYers

The wife and I are both looking for something delightfully sinful today, and no one near us! Bummer...

Hi Lady...I think I may like the new outfit, better than the last :)

hello

Hello everyone, upstate ny here to by rochester.... :)

Never posted before so heres my first been here 2 years an never posted, wonder if im shy?

Re: hello

Hamboner said:

Never posted before so heres my first been here 2 years an never posted, wonder if im shy?

Hmm...finally caved in huh? No reason to be shy here! Everyone's pretty open. Welcome aboard :)
Check out my profile, and if you like...PM me!

Ladybatt said:
Awww, you're so sweet to me. Enlarged heart?... cardiomyopathy, perchance?

i thought it was a cardiomyopathy but my CATs came back negative so im going to another cardiologists. oh well!

SaraNYC said:
:rose: No you're not the only "sicko".
Guess you just need to look harder. :devil:

Hi Sara, nice to have you here. You're not alone by a long shot.

Re: Not enough Rochesterians!

exlush said:
Good afternoon all you honey NYers

The wife and I are both looking for something delightfully sinful today, and no one near us! Bummer...

Hi Lady...I think I may like the new outfit, better than the last :)

Why, TY Ex. I have more cumming :) . And what did the wife and you have in mind???? I'm verrry curious. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Re: hello

Hamboner said:

Hi Hambone, welcome a-board. :)

pisces21 said:
i thought it was a cardiomyopathy but my CATs came back negative so im going to another cardiologists. oh well!

Glad that it wasn't but you have to finda cardiologist that can figure out what's wrong. Took my father 3 cardiologists and 2 years to identify cardiomyopathy (in 1974). Almost cost him his life at that point in time.

Seek more answers, my friend. :heart:

MorganKelly666 said:
Feeling sick, my one post for the weekend is this one....need sleep, cyall

Oh Morgan, not you too! Hope you feel better soon...Batt is sick too.

Ladybatt said:
Glad that it wasn't but you have to finda cardiologist that can figure out what's wrong. Took my father 3 cardiologists and 2 years to identify cardiomyopathy (in 1974). Almost cost him his life at that point in time.

Seek more answers, my friend. :heart:

thanks i will! Well if i stop posting then you know what happened....hehe.

So whats everyone up to this weekend?

pisces21 said:
thanks i will! Well if i stop posting then you know what happened....hehe.

So whats everyone up to this weekend?

Don't say such things!!! We're home. Batt's nursing a cold and I'm playing nurse. Went out for some Thai food for dinner and saw a movie on TV. That's it. Boring...and you?

Back