Honey's thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeb1094
Thank you , and say Hello to biscuit!

Honey123 said:
Biscuit was a name for a horse, right?

In the book and movie "Frenzy", Biscuit was the nickname of a serial killer. His name was Bob Rusk but he was known to most people by his nickname.
 
Boxlicker101 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeb1094
Thank you , and say Hello to biscuit!



In the book and movie "Frenzy", Biscuit was the nickname of a serial killer. His name was Bob Rusk but he was known to most people by his nickname.


Ok..now I'm worried about Zeb and whether or not that AV is real!!!!
 
Hmmm, honeypot.

I like dipping my fingers into runny honey and licking them.....................
 
Honey123 said:
all of the above, please ;)


Now there's a thought...your body, nude, pressed against mine, feeling your heat and flesh warming me...desire and passion in my arms....
 
bashfull said:
Now there's a thought...your body, nude, pressed against mine, feeling your heat and flesh warming me...desire and passion in my arms....

I think my honey's melting....*wait..wait...let me check...yes...it's definately melting....
 
Honey123 said:
I think my honey's melting....*wait..wait...let me check...yes...it's definately melting....


OOo....I wanna check...tastecheck? <grin>
 
bashfull said:
rolled or unrolled?

LMAO...ever watch History of the World by Mel Brooks???

LOL ~ When Gregory Hines is watching the girl do the dance of the seven veils?
 
Sorry, hon. Just trying to take care of some business. Made it back b/f you had to leave tho!
 
I'm outta here...

Leaving you with an excerpt from one my stories: *I have never made love in the rain...but if I did.....*


The next thunderclap jerked us apart as we looked at one another laughing; a nervous and awkward laughter. I point back to the house and she nods. Together we run across the beach to my house then just as we are going to enter, I grab her hand turning her around to face me. She opened her mouth to say something, but I kiss her hard and push her up against the house. She didn't resist me at all and returns the kiss. Her arms are going around my neck pulling me closer to her. I start to kiss her neck, sucking and licking the rain off her skin. My hands going under her wet shirt caressing her skin, and teasing her nipples with my thumbs. I return to kissing her lips.

Her moan against my lips makes me aware that there will be no protesting on her part, and then I slide my hands down her back and over her abdomen. I undo the top button and slide her shorts down leaving her underwear on. She murmurs my name, as I lick her nipples through her wet T-shirt. Valerie arches her back pressing closer to me. She then reaches up to hold onto the boards under the steps leading to the upstairs deck. I lift her T-shirt and kiss her stomach, feeling it stretch as she grips the overheard boards. I use my tongue and lick over her panties. Sucking through the fine silky material utilizing my hands to cup her ass, pulling her closer.

I feel her body lifting up and her covered pussy is directly beneath my mouth. I use my tongue and lick her clit through the material, feeling it harden under the pressure. I grab her legs lifting them higher to my shoulder making it easier for me to lick the underside of her pussy and inner thighs. I completely forget about the rain, thunder, and lightening. At this point all I can do is concentrate solely on making her cum.
 
Honey123 said:
I'm outta here...

Leaving you with an excerpt from one my stories: *I have never made love in the rain...but if I did.....*


The next thunderclap jerked us apart as we looked at one another laughing; a nervous and awkward laughter. I point back to the house and she nods. Together we run across the beach to my house then just as we are going to enter, I grab her hand turning her around to face me. She opened her mouth to say something, but I kiss her hard and push her up against the house. She didn't resist me at all and returns the kiss. Her arms are going around my neck pulling me closer to her. I start to kiss her neck, sucking and licking the rain off her skin. My hands going under her wet shirt caressing her skin, and teasing her nipples with my thumbs. I return to kissing her lips.

Her moan against my lips makes me aware that there will be no protesting on her part, and then I slide my hands down her back and over her abdomen. I undo the top button and slide her shorts down leaving her underwear on. She murmurs my name, as I lick her nipples through her wet T-shirt. Valerie arches her back pressing closer to me. She then reaches up to hold onto the boards under the steps leading to the upstairs deck. I lift her T-shirt and kiss her stomach, feeling it stretch as she grips the overheard boards. I use my tongue and lick over her panties. Sucking through the fine silky material utilizing my hands to cup her ass, pulling her closer.

I feel her body lifting up and her covered pussy is directly beneath my mouth. I use my tongue and lick her clit through the material, feeling it harden under the pressure. I grab her legs lifting them higher to my shoulder making it easier for me to lick the underside of her pussy and inner thighs. I completely forget about the rain, thunder, and lightening. At this point all I can do is concentrate solely on making her cum.

That does sound like fun, but why not take off her panties? The taste and texture and aroma would all be better.
 
...wondering when it will rain...


that was wonderful, darlin'. Sensuous and erotic.
 
Back
Top