Honey's thread...

zeb1094 said:
I got some Honey this morning boys and I can tell you it was delicious. :D

I have experienced Honey also and I can tell you, it was more than just delicious. Ambrosia is delicious but Honey is of a whole additional magnitude. Compared to her, Angelina Jolie is rather attractive. Sister Teresa was kind of nice.

Honey is not just head and shoulders above all others but hips and waist and chest and shoulders and head above them.
 
**Wooohooo...it's smells like a whole lotta bullshit going on in this place!!!

Morning fellas....

Kind words ~ but I ain't no Saint like Teresa... ;)
 
Honey123 said:
**Wooohooo...it's smells like a whole lotta bullshit going on in this place!!!

Morning fellas....

Kind words ~ but I ain't no Saint like Teresa... ;)

Good morning, Sweet Honey. :kiss: So nice to see you here again. I hope you will stay a while and let your multitude of admirers greet you. :)
 
Honey123 said:
**Wooohooo...it's smells like a whole lotta bullshit going on in this place!!!

Morning fellas....

Kind words ~ but I ain't no Saint like Teresa... ;)
Hhhhhhhoooooonnnnnneeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: *hug* *hug*
 
Honey123 said:
Howdy gorgeous ~ sorry to hear about your work....

Come sit next to Honey and tell me all about it... ;)


**looks around** Hmmm...seating appears to be limited...maybe you could sit on my lap? Just to reserve some seats for anyone else that wanders in, of course. ;)
 
bashfull said:
**looks around** Hmmm...seating appears to be limited...maybe you could sit on my lap? Just to reserve some seats for anyone else that wanders in, of course. ;)

We could lock the door....and I could still sit on your lap
 
Honey123 said:
Don't you love that line:

Is it hot in here, or is it you?


It's you.

And your legs must be tired b/c you've been running through my miind all day.
 
bashfull said:
It's you.

And your legs must be tired b/c you've been running through my miind all day.


You nearly made me wet myself with that one!!!
 
bashfull said:
You just get out of the shower or are you just glad to see me? <weg>


No...it's:

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me? ;)
 
Visiting Honey

Honey123 said:
No...it's:

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me? ;)


This is where i join the conversation, as i am an expert on cheesy pick-up lines... Here's an old fav:

Honey, you must be Jamaican, Cause you Jamaican me crazy.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
This is where i join the conversation, as i am an expert on cheesy pick-up lines... Here's an old fav:

Honey, you must be Jamaican, Cause you Jamaican me crazy.

LMAO!!!


Damn...I wish I knew more!
 
Honey123 said:
No...it's:

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me? ;)


Darlin', if your pocket were bulging, then perhaps I do need new glasses!

Nirvana~LMAO.


"Your legs are so smooth you must soak them in Vasaline for hours"
 
Guy: Hey baby you want to fuck?
Girl: No but my dad does, why don't you send your mom around?
 
you have me searching for corny pick up lines on the web now!!!

I must never have had someone give me a pick up line!!
 
Back
Top