Honey's thread...

bashfull said:
Damn...that sounds hot...I love a woman with a bit of persperation...


:).... then you'd love me on a daily basis after my exercise...usually it trickles down my cleavage...lingers on my abs...

Ok...I'm out...

PEACE
 
Honey123 said:
:).... then you'd love me on a daily basis after my exercise...usually it trickles down my cleavage...lingers on my abs...

Ok...I'm out...

PEACE


Just my luck...bye...stay warm.
 
Honey123 said:
:).... then you'd love me on a daily basis after my exercise...usually it trickles down my cleavage...lingers on my abs...

Ok...I'm out...

PEACE

Tease. :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
I'm sweaty and in need of a shower....

Good morning, Sweet Honey. :kiss: Want me to wash your back? :) How about your front? :p

I know, Iknow, but it's still morning here. :D
 
Honey, where are you? :kiss: Please come join us so that we may gaze upon your lovely body and sweet face and bask in th glow of your sparkling personality. :nana: And eat your sweet, juicy :p pussy, too, if that's what you want.
 
Hey Guys!!!!

Sorry...busy day today... :kiss:'s


Box, PETA might come after you if you eat my pussy..... :D
 
Honey123 said:
Hey Guys!!!!

Sorry...busy day today... :kiss:'s


Box, PETA might come after you if you eat my pussy..... :D


Ahhh...but may I lap at the lap of lusciousness? I'll bar the door and cut PETA's phone lines...
 
Honey123 said:
Do you have strawberries?
Why would we want to use fruit or syrup or any other such additive? It would diminish your own delightful aroma and delicious flavor.
 
bashfull said:
Howdy, darlin'. I take it you like grapes? Do you like them cold, shivering the body as they meld with warmth?
Yes, I do. <nods>

Or ripe and bursting on my tongue.

Honey123 said:
With you around? Anything frozen would surely melt, Yui!!!

:kiss:'s

Oh! And melted Honey is the absolute sweetest. :cathappy: :kiss:
 
Bet Honey is HOT enough to melt a few icecaps...

Hmmm....wonder how her body writhes when she is hot and aroused...wanting and yearning....
 
bashfull said:
Bet Honey is HOT enough to melt a few icecaps...

Hmmm....wonder how her body writhes when she is hot and aroused...wanting and yearning....


right now I am as cold as an icecap...

I still have my exercise wear on and haven't exercised!!!
 
bashfull said:
Hmmm....wonder how her body writhes when she is hot and aroused...wanting and yearning....


If you think back to a few moments ago...you might remember....

You're memory going, hon?

Well, I am done for the day....Gotta put my clothes back on....

Thanks again for making my Tuesday.... H.O.T......
 
Honey123 said:
right now I am as cold as an icecap...

I still have my exercise wear on and haven't exercised!!!

After your exercise, I would be glad to volunteer to join you in the shower and wash your back. And anything else you need washed :p .
 
Oh woe is me! Another Honey-less day for the sad Alpaca-like-object. I'll just have to stare at her AV for a while and whisper sweet nothings into my OWN ear. :D
 
Evil Alpaca said:
Oh woe is me! Another Honey-less day for the sad Alpaca-like-object. I'll just have to stare at her AV for a while and whisper sweet nothings into my OWN ear. :D

She was here briefly this morning :kiss: but most of the day has been sorely lacking in Honey. :p Somehow, those of us who have survived the lack must work together to pull through the famine. :eek:
 
Back
Top