Honey123
creatively challenged....
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2003
- Posts
- 52,397
bashfull said:Damn...that sounds hot...I love a woman with a bit of persperation...
Ok...I'm out...
PEACE
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bashfull said:Damn...that sounds hot...I love a woman with a bit of persperation...
Honey123 said:.... then you'd love me on a daily basis after my exercise...usually it trickles down my cleavage...lingers on my abs...
Ok...I'm out...
PEACE
Honey123 said:.... then you'd love me on a daily basis after my exercise...usually it trickles down my cleavage...lingers on my abs...
Ok...I'm out...
PEACE
Honey123 said:I'm sweaty and in need of a shower....
Want me to wash your back?

Please come join us so that we may gaze upon your lovely body and sweet face and bask in th glow of your sparkling personality.
And eat your sweet, juicy
pussy, too, if that's what you want.Honey123 said:Hey Guys!!!!
Sorry...busy day today...'s
Box, PETA might come after you if you eat my pussy.....![]()
bashfull said:Ahhh...but may I lap at the lap of lusciousness? I'll bar the door and cut PETA's phone lines...

bashfull said:and blueberries...and grapes...
Why would we want to use fruit or syrup or any other such additive? It would diminish your own delightful aroma and delicious flavor.Honey123 said:Do you have strawberries?
Frozen? <perks up>bashfull said:...and grapes...
yui said:Frozen? <perks up>
yui said:Frozen? <perks up>
'sYes, I do. <nods>bashfull said:Howdy, darlin'. I take it you like grapes? Do you like them cold, shivering the body as they meld with warmth?
Honey123 said:With you around? Anything frozen would surely melt, Yui!!!
's

bashfull said:Bet Honey is HOT enough to melt a few icecaps...
Hmmm....wonder how her body writhes when she is hot and aroused...wanting and yearning....
yui said:Oh! And melted Honey is the absolute sweetest.![]()
![]()
... you are too sweet, lovely girlbashfull said:Hmmm....wonder how her body writhes when she is hot and aroused...wanting and yearning....
Honey123 said:right now I am as cold as an icecap...
I still have my exercise wear on and haven't exercised!!!
.
Evil Alpaca said:Oh woe is me! Another Honey-less day for the sad Alpaca-like-object. I'll just have to stare at her AV for a while and whisper sweet nothings into my OWN ear.![]()
but most of the day has been sorely lacking in Honey.
Somehow, those of us who have survived the lack must work together to pull through the famine.