His Partners Daughter (closed)

He bent his head down to kiss and nibble her neck and whisper in her ear

Why don't you turn around and face me...

...I will be happy to show you

She turned around facing him with a wink.

Show me lover.

She purred leaning in to kiss him softly.

He pulled her up so that she was sitting on his legs, her feet straddling his side

He slid forward such that he was at her opening, as she spread her legs to wrap around him, he slid in

Mmmm, see easy as that, and I am back where I belong

Her arms around his neck, kissing her, inside of her, she felt incredible

Yeah...

She gasped hips rolling and undulating with him deep inside again at long last.

Yeah...

The water swirled around them as they bucked and drove into each other

Kissing, pumping, driving, the splashed into the chocolate, the ice bucket and all over the floor

Oh My God Ember, Oh My God!

What... Baby... What

She barely registered the water mess being made around them as theyade love in the tub.

Yess...

Just you lover

He closed his eyes, thrusting his hips up and hard into his beautiful lover

Mmmmm, just you

Just you...

She purred as she bounced and ground against him.

He knew the room was a mess, water everywhere

Their bodies thrashing and splashing, driving and grinding

They were perfect together...perfect

She didn't care about the room or the water or any of it... Only the time they had... Their perfect connection that went beyond anything she had ever known. That fact alone made orgasm so natural and easy with him. As her body began to trembled she hugged him close and bounced more on him feeling herself growing closer and closer to that release.

He saw it in her eyes, and as she drove up and down on him he felt her cum. Her grip was magical, her kisses like none he had ever experienced before. The had now known each orher one day, and his life was forever changed. He treaured every second with her. Her eyes shut her body convulsing, he knew how he felt. “ I love you Ember”, pulling her in even tighter, he came...hard

Love... You...

She gasped curling against him as he held her tighter. She was shaking from orgasm and the realization of their love for each other.

They climaxed together, their bodies once again in perfect synchronization they plateaued and started to come down together

The splashing turned into subtle waves and finally still

I think the water has turned cold, why don't you get into bed, I will clean this place up, and meet you in a minute

As she moved from him the weight of both of their admissions of love she could not help but kiss him passionately.

Don't be too long love

Billy smiled as she slinked out of the room, biting his lip, gorgeous. “Love you” He thought, how could this have happened, he never would have believed it, but it felt so natural...so right.

He took two of the several towels, plush terry cloth, and sopped up the water, piling the wet towels in the corner. She had only been out of sight for a few seconds, maybe a minute, and he couldn’t wait to get back to her...yes he thought...love

He smiled

I hope I didn’t take too long,

She sat there on the bed looking over at him.

Not too long at all.

She smiled a true and genuine smile still reeling in her own mind from what they had said to each other and how right it felt.

He playfully tackled her back onto the bed

He ran his index finger down the bridge of her nose then kissed it

Well, we have until morning

Yes we do but you can't be too worn out before work.

She purred and nipped playfully at his lips.

He smiled and kissed her, enjoyed her playfulness

We will be sure to sleep

He winked

Since you appear to be weary of me

Never weary of you lover.

She licked at his lips and hugged him close.

Always playful, 24 hours straight, and he still couldn't get enough of her

He thought about leaving her in the morning and was suddenly sad

So what do you plan to do tomorrow, you can sleep in here as long as you would like?

I may... I have some stuff to do the family but this room and bed is so very tempting.

She winked and smiled at him.

Especially right now.

With that her hand slipped down from hugging him to caressing over his chest slowly lower.

That is fine...Mmmm...take your time...Ahhh...you will need to tell me about your family

He could barely get the words out, he arches his back up, giving her clear path to touch him

He can't wait to have her touch him...begin their play once again

Yes, I wish I never had to leave

Finding that firm hunger she purred.

Daddy is in money and mother is in spending it even in divorce. But enough of them. I want... More lover... Forever.

He gasped as she took hold of him...closing his eyes...mmm, yesss

He heard her words and it brought thoughts and feelings from the deepest part of his soul...it was almost a whisper as it left his lips, talking more to himself than to her...a sort of personal epiphany

I want forever...too

Back