Hijack me!!!

Useless trivia alert: Average male and female blink rates are almost identical, although women using oral contraceptives blink 32% more often for unknown reasons.

I think it's quite rude to hijjack a thread and completely change the subject.

Do you like parsnips by the way? I'm asking for a friend.

this has turned into a blurting thread, which pretty much is what clowns wanted. so the thread hasn't been hijacked... we'd have to stay on topic to hijack it, really

this has turned into a blurting thread, which pretty much is what clowns wanted. so the thread hasn't been hijacked... we'd have to stay on topic to hijack it, really

How do you stay on topic? I have never figured it out. :confused:

A "friend" huh? Does this "friend" live in your pants?

Sadly not, but this friend is more than welcome to visit any time they like.

you need to take your pills regularly

But then I won't be able to hear the voices in my head. They are really nice and one of them told me this killer recipe for a vegatable stew with parsnip in it.

I never wrote it down. :(

didn't you know there's no such thing as TMI on lit

Your glitter spurting/shooting "pink fairy" when you spank it was TMI too. I love you two, I really do but somethings I shouldn't know. :devil: I still want to see Honey;s nips tho.

But then I won't be able to hear the voices in my head. They are really nice and one of them told me this killer recipe for a vegatable stew with parsnip in it.

I never wrote it down. :(

awwwww :(

Finally a sensible discussion about parsnips. I have waited for this moment, so don't change the subject.

eta: crap, it seems like the topic has changed to diabetes.

Fuck this shit, I'm outta here.

Finally a sensible discussion about parsnips. I have waited for this moment, so don't change the subject.

eta: crap, it seems like the topic has changed to diabetes.

Fuck this shit, I'm outta here.

How does one fuck shit? Is that a form of scat?

Back