Hi, I'm Alice Barker, looking for a writer for a new Story.

AliceBarker

Experienced
I haven't written in a long time, but I feel like doing it again.

I want to write an interesting story with someone who loves detailed, twisting stories that will keep readers interested in finding out what happens in the next chapter.

My favorite themes, (that Role, would be that of my character) are, where a hottwive, seeks new emotions with another / other people. That is an option, where Britta (the wife) looks for emotions and different forms of sex (place, situation, exhibition, and the variety that each lover brings), and that little by little, takes Britta further in adventures. ... (for example)

From there, any outcome is possible.

Britta likes private, sophisticated sex parties with groups of people.

She dares to always try new and more extreme things (except BDSM that includes severe pain), but if she enjoys it, to be dominated and let go by her lover at any time.

It excites Britta more, letting go and pleasing her lovers, because it is very hot not knowing where the night will end, not knowing the situation that she will have to enjoy or submissively accept, it keeps her hot and expectant, without knowing, in that new occasion, which has prepared for him, or arises by surprise, always under the control of his lover at that moment. Britta is excited to be used by big Black Bulls, or White Bulls, including older men (70 years old for example) if her lover offers it to hers or to others.

To finish, I will listen to any proposal with another PR, Let's talk and build an exciting, daring and hot Story.
Friends who wish to join me in this story, please send me a PM. It is more private between the two, than to write in the thread (I hope to find a writer and..., friend) to resume the pleasure of being a very hot wife.

To finish, I will listen to any proposal with another PR, Let's talk and build an exciting, daring and hot Story,

Friends who wish to join me in this story, please send me a PM. It is more private between the two, than to write in the thread (I hope to find a writer and..., friend) to resume the pleasure of being a very hot wife.

Daring and hot kisses. Alice (Britta)

i would be willing to write with you if you wish. I am willing to play the cuck if u want !

Back