Help Me Please Guys... How Should I Finish a Blow Job?

Ladybird said:

Here's another one then... when I run my tongue under the rim of the head... how does that feel?

Is it as good as when I slide my tongue over the head?

You're helping me tremendously you know...

For me, doing anything around the head before I cum feels great. But in reading others input, I am more of a shaft guy. I love the feel of lips sliding up and down my shaft and the tongue licking the underside and head.....wishing I could have some of that right now...:kiss:

Well here I go

I shave my balls and they are so sensitive when they are rolled around in your mouth I get really ready and when you run your tongue under the head it party tme, when I go off big time it just flows . It's not when like when I shoot but a cream color, do I look you damn right, but if you swallow I would faint as the friction from your mouth and my climax would be beyond control.How do you finish lay there and let me return the pleasure

I think the most important thing to remember is it varies from person to person. Talk to him, find out what he prefers. That's the best advice I have.

Now if you want to know about ME??...well...heh..

Thanks dreamer. I guess that's the secret to good sex.. talking to each other. And it's something that we often overlook too.

Oh babe... I'd like to know ALL about you... but you live soooo far away, I'd only end up frustrated. :(

If any ladies reading this thread have any questions... please take this opportunity to ask. All of the men here have been so frank and honest, we can only benefit them.

someone give me head, i'll tell ya.

u gotta gently suck afterwards... it does feel good. but as hard as u just were obviously, cuz it is real sensitive afterwards.

Lightly take your lips off his cock and gently lick the underside of his member. If he has any cum left, go for it and gently suck him dry. Then tell him how wonderful his cum tasted!

Screenwriter said:
Lightly take your lips off his cock and gently lick the underside of his member. If he has any cum left, go for it and gently suck him dry. Then tell him how wonderful his cum tasted!

Hey Screenwriter, great advice thanks. Of course we all like praise and respond to it.

I'll remember that... thank you.

Ladybird said:

Oh babe... I'd like to know ALL about you... but you live soooo far away, I'd only end up frustrated. :(

Just ask; I'm in a 'open book' kinda phase right now. So I'll answer to the best of my abilities...

<grin>

I'd like to say

I'd like to say, that you could lick me until I cum then until I get hard again, but only if I can return the favour, and bring you to a series of orgasms, slowly running my tongue, around the outside then ever so slowly using the tip working my way between your lips exploring the wetness and the taste, then with a feather light touch I'd lighty tongue your clit, then while I'm doing that I would slide a finger between your lips and explore your pussy ;)

Richo

Originally posted by dreamer0919
Just ask; I'm in a 'open book' kinda phase right now. So I'll answer to the best of my abilities...
<grin>

Dreamer that's an offer too good to refuse. And I hope any ladies reading this thread make the most of it.

I'm also interested in tit fucking dreamer... I've had a guys cock between my tits many times, but he's never cum. Is it difficult for a man to cum that way?

Re: I'd like to say

Richo01 said:
I'd like to say, that you could lick me until I cum then until I get hard again, but only if I can return the favour, and bring you to a series of orgasms, slowly running my tongue, around the outside then ever so slowly using the tip working my way between your lips exploring the wetness and the taste, then with a feather light touch I'd lighty tongue your clit, then while I'm doing that I would slide a finger between your lips and explore your pussy ;)

Richo

Richo you are killing me babe... after reading your post I am soooo hot.. and all I have to satisfy myself is a vibe.

And a vibe won't do half of the things that you've described... now I'm more frustrated that ever! :p :p

My prefered way to do things is to please the lady first, second, third, and more....then let her have her way with me. I have found her to be MUCH more caring and loving that way, and sometimes she even gets off again while sucking and swallowing me. Now that is being aroused.

titty fucking

Ladybird,:rose:

I think there is nothing quite like sliding your cock betweeen to
beautiful mound of flesh and cuming all over you nipples. It
is best if they are hard., but in your case - I suspect it not
to be a problem:rolleyes:

jimmi:p

tit fucking

Now you are really setting me up. I like to move the wet head of my dick around the nipples getting them as hard as possible then my balls over the nipples thenput my dick between the mounds, and certainly in your case that would be easy as they are lovely . A problem shooting off never and if you want swallow just open your mouth for a load will be cumming very shortly. Ater that I would rub your nipples with the wet head then down to your honey box which by now I hope is dripping and take you over the top again.

Fun4Wolfgang said:
My prefered way to do things is to please the lady first, second, third, and more....then let her have her way with me. I have found her to be MUCH more caring and loving that way, and sometimes she even gets off again while sucking and swallowing me. Now that is being aroused.

Fun4Wolfgang I know where you're coming from... but for me, one of the greatest pleasures of lovemaking is to kneel between the legs of my man and lick and suck his cock.

So to make me wait until I've orgasmed wouldn't be real good for me!

What I often do, is to part my legs and finger fuck myself... often we both cum together... it's great.

Re: titty fucking

jimmi said:
Ladybird,:rose:
I think there is nothing quite like sliding your cock betweeen to
beautiful mound of flesh and cuming all over you nipples. It
is best if they are hard., but in your case - I suspect it not
to be a problem:rolleyes:
jimmi:p

Hey jimmi, thanks for your post hon, I don't know that I'd call my breasts hard... but they are full. And I do love the feel of a hard cock between them.

Re: tit fucking

softey said:
Now you are really setting me up. I like to move the wet head of my dick around the nipples getting them as hard as possible then my balls over the nipples thenput my dick between the mounds, and certainly in your case that would be easy as they are lovely . A problem shooting off never and if you want swallow just open your mouth for a load will be cumming very shortly. Ater that I would rub your nipples with the wet head then down to your honey box which by now I hope is dripping and take you over the top again.

Softey if my man were to cum while between my breasts.. I'd want to swallow his cum... or as much as I could. Together I'm sure we could make short work of anything that I missed.

Great Thread LadyBird

But it seems to cause hardening of the artery!.....I give it 5 stars!

:eek: :p :p :p

Oh koalabear... you're a sweetheart, thank you for voting.

This is my first thread, and it's great to see that it has taken off.

Ladybird said:
Oh koalabear... you're a sweetheart, thank you for voting.

This is my first thread, and it's great to see that it has taken off.

I think more then your thread has "gone" off!

:p :p :p :p

Ladybird said:

Fun4Wolfgang I know where you're coming from... but for me, one of the greatest pleasures of lovemaking is to kneel between the legs of my man and lick and suck his cock.

So to make me wait until I've orgasmed wouldn't be real good for me!

What I often do, is to part my legs and finger fuck myself... often we both cum together... it's great.

As my sig says, oral is the beginning and the end!

Emerald_eyed said:
I have to bump this. It got me all wet earlier.

Thanks Emerald_eyed... the guys are being very frank.. and it does make good reading... lol

Back