Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only about 2 hours away from london, but do enjoy heading over during the weekends... I love the countryside, but the city is just another thing!

So if they're your tits in the mirror I can only assume that Malcolm Tucker's getting quite an eye full...

Whose tits do you think they are? I mean I know I had two double beds but no one showed up the gang bang and I was forced entertain myself with room service, Malcolm Tucker, some very dodgy tumblr stuff and my travel vibe... poor little me...

psst- you’ve just sent an image into my head of being rather terrified and rather naked in front of a full throttle Malcolm Tucker... terrifying and arousing in equal measure :eek:

Only about 2 hours away from london, but do enjoy heading over during the weekends... I love the countryside, but the city is just another thing!

London is just beautiful - I bemuse my colleagues who occasionally skip across town with me for meetings because I keep stopping to take pictures... sometimes they stop too and ask what I’m actually taking a picture of and I will point at the Victorian brickwork decorations under a roof or the faded ghost of a long gone advert painted onto the side of a building or a sticker on a lamppost which has made me smile. Some of them get it but some look at me like I have two heads... :rolleyes:

Would love to see the pictures you take.. love photography :heart:

EDIT: Hyde park from last year!

Last edited:
People walk around with their heads in the sand. Befriend the ones that get it (pity the others)

And don't change for anyone! Who wants to be like everyone else.

Erm, so I have a question. What do people think about introducing friends/lovers/colleagues to lit?

I went for room service... didn’t take a pic tho... you’ll have to settle for more Malcolm Tucker :D. Plus tits in mirror...

attachment.php

Wine, tits and Tucker. That sounds like a great evening :)

I have so many days when I have to put a leash on my inner-Malcolm and curb my need to tell my colleagues what I really think of their work in a stream of obscenity-filled filth.

Fuckety-bye!

Would love to see the pictures you take.. love photography :heart:

EDIT: Hyde park from last year!

Gorgeous! My pics are not so good, taken on my camera phone normally... I’ll trade you a pic of a tiny library I found in someone’s front garden though... made me smile...

attachment.php

People walk around with their heads in the sand. Befriend the ones that get it (pity the others)

And don't change for anyone! Who wants to be like everyone else.

Erm, so I have a question. What do people think about introducing friends/lovers/colleagues to lit?

Well I wouldn’t but I rather fear being outed and you don’t share cock so less risk... my job, my sanity and my relationship would not survive an outing... which really means I wouldn’t...

P.s., may I just say, I don't know about any body else, but I'm enjoying 'cock'

Everyone loves cock at least a little... and a lot in my case, but I am greedy beyond words so that is no great surprise...

Wine, tits and Tucker. That sounds like a great evening :)

I have so many days when I have to put a leash on my inner-Malcolm and curb my need to tell my colleagues what I really think of their work in a stream of obscenity-filled filth.

Fuckety-bye!

I never watched it first time round and have been bingeing on Tucker in my lonely hotel rooms. I occasionally turn the volume down for the sake of the neighbours...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see what I can dig up from the london streets this saturday! I am sure london won't disappoint me

Walk through the City of London on a Sunday, make sure you have a camera, magical otherwise Brick Lane and other parts of the East End. Avoid gentrified areas

Walk through the City of London on a Sunday, make sure you have a camera, magical otherwise Brick Lane and other parts of the East End. Avoid gentrified areas

I definitely will do that! its amazing that ou can find so many curiously interesting things in london

Love to sit at a cafe or bar table and just watch the world go by. Make up stories as to why people are rushing to and fro.

Love to sit at a cafe or bar table and just watch the world go by. Make up stories as to why people are rushing to and fro.

Used to do that in Victoria.. Couldn't find a single person who didn't seem late to be somewhere

Used to do that in Victoria.. Couldn't find a single person who didn't seem late to be somewhere

Haha! That’s me I’m afraid - you should have seen the amount of toe tapping and exaggerated glancing at my watch I did when waiting behind slow coach’s in the queue to check out of the hotel today... :rolleyes:

Haha! That’s me I’m afraid - you should have seen the amount of toe tapping and exaggerated glancing at my watch I did when waiting behind slow coach’s in the queue to check out of the hotel today... :rolleyes:

Thats why I love pre-paid, drop your card and leave stuff :D

I'd be sat slowly sipping my coffee, watching, wondering if you're running late for a world saving meeting, being chased by international spy rings or just really bad time management.

London is wonderful. Thinking Allia Potestas boobs bobbing in the hotel lobby, or mirror, or anywhere!
Can I cum to London and track you down?

I'm loosing track...

Now, which thread am I a man, which thread am I a woman.

Oh yeah, just look in a mirror. If I see a prick I'm a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back