Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise this is a sex site.
but FUCK me, a room with 2 doubles... that's some swinging hotel shit no?

I realise this is a sex site.
but FUCK me, a room with 2 doubles... that's some swinging hotel shit no?

Ha! I assume I have been given a family room.. although I have now realised there is a mirrored bit under my large windows... perhaps I have been put in the sex room after all :D

attachment.php

In other news, dinner was nice :)

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I assume I have been given a family room.. although I have now realised there is a mirrored bit under my large windows... perhaps I have been put in the sex room after all :D

attachment.php

In other news, dinner was nice :)

attachment.php

so how many can you fit in that other bed?

Depends how big they are... basic maths :D

fellas : I'm in. it's just after 9 UK time. I reckon, anyone not here by 10 has to find somewhere else to sleep...

(FUCK - what if no one else is around. I might have to 'lookafter' Allia by myself... she'll eat me alive ... {if I'm lucky says the dark voice})

Sorry, Bach, dim fucko. Already on a promise for later, must preserve my strength

Sorry, Bach, dim fucko. Already on a promise for later, must preserve my strength

Bragging about the real world isn't cool. GIVE 'ER ONE FOR ME LAD.... (I have no idea who I turned into there)

But virtually, that's 2 in the spare bed. (Shut up, you're in! :)

Oi! You fuckers - I’m still working on intergration models... tragic but true... I will sleep well this weekend, I will need it - this has become a somewhat manic week...

Hoping I’ll have time for a wank though...

Oi! You fuckers - I’m still working on intergration models... tragic but true... I will sleep well this weekend, I will need it - this has become a somewhat manic week...

Hoping I’ll have time for a wank though...

All work n no play...

I reckon there's gonna be some pissed off fellas in the morning... Glad is going to call a recount as he's in a different time zone. And I suppose we should save a place for the OP

Night all

All work n no play...

I reckon there's gonna be some pissed off fellas in the morning... Glad is going to call a recount as he's in a different time zone. And I suppose we should save a place for the OP

Night all

Don’t say that - the OP is only down the bloomin’ road :eek:. He’s not invited, fantasy fucks are only for those that would struggle to get to me...

I thought dinner was a blue cheese pizza

I had blue cheese pasta last night - keep up :D

On my way back to the hotel after a couple of work drinks and trying to pick tonight’s tea... London has so much to offer! And yet I am very tempted by the place doing jacket potatoes - can’t remember when I last had a jacket potato... but I’d have to go down and fetch it from the deliveroo guy so room service is tempting once more...

Back in the day the best jacket potatoes were in spud-u-like in Hanover Street, probably closed now. Go for room service

Back in the day the best jacket potatoes were in spud-u-like in Hanover Street, probably closed now. Go for room service

I went for room service... didn’t take a pic tho... you’ll have to settle for more Malcolm Tucker :D. Plus tits in mirror...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back