Have you seen walking eagle's naked avatar? Oh look, I have a poll!

Have you seen him naked?

• Yes and it was amazing! Let's do it again!

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • No and let's leave it that way.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Yes and the image is burned into my eyes that everytime I blink it's there! Never again!

Votes: 62 31.2%
  • No, but I'm curious - let's see those av options.

Votes: 43 21.6%

• Total voters
Hmm----things are looking UP--;):eek::devil::cool::rose:

A sponser--wonder where i could get one--;)

Thankyou all my kind friends!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

No bear skin rug! This will bring the wrath, trust me. the PETA clan will lambaste you.

I think anyone that hasn't seen the naked Avs must have their Avs turned off, or have him on ignore.

I love the kaleidoscope of revolving dicks...uh...pricks...er....pics...:D

No but I will not complain AT ALL if he were to send me one. :D

Last edited:
At this point, anyone who has NOT seen WE nude, to the point where they need to ASK to see more.......they are either fucking with him.

Or they are so needy & clueless that the only redemption they can find in all of the Interwebs is WE showing them his shlong. In the 796 poses he has saved, ready to send in two clicks.

Either way, it's fucking sad for all involved.

At this point, anyone who has NOT seen WE nude, to the point where they need to ASK to see more.......they are either fucking with him.

Or they are so needy & clueless that the only redemption they can find in all of the Interwebs is WE showing them his shlong. In the 796 poses he has saved, ready to send in two clicks.

Either way, it's fucking sad for all involved.

This thread and poll was made for fun. It wasn't in any way to be negative to walkingeagle, who is a good sport about it. He suggested I do it and I think it's silly and shows what this place is for... to have fun. :D

This thread and poll was made for fun. It wasn't in any way to be negative to walkingeagle, who is a good sport about it. He suggested I do it and I think it's silly and shows what this place is for... to have fun. :D

Thanks Sweetie!:rose::rose::rose:

Ah, the walkingeagle appreciation thread. :)

I would just like to add that I believe that there is method to his madness when he changes his avs three times in one night.... For instance, I'm pretty sure that the lawn mower av will appear soon.. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Ah, the walkingeagle appreciation thread. :)

I would just like to add that I believe that there is method to his madness when he changes his avs three times in one night.... For instance, I'm pretty sure that the lawn mower av will appear soon.. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Hi my gorgeous friend!;):rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Back