Have you seen walking eagle's naked avatar? Oh look, I have a poll!

Have you seen him naked?

• Yes and it was amazing! Let's do it again!

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • No and let's leave it that way.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Yes and the image is burned into my eyes that everytime I blink it's there! Never again!

Votes: 62 31.2%
  • No, but I'm curious - let's see those av options.

Votes: 43 21.6%

• Total voters
S

sks43

Well, what started out as a silly joke in a thread has turned into an idea. I stated that everyone has seen him naked. He didn't believe that. :rolleyes:

After chatting with him about it, I decided to make the thread and poll. :D he has given the ok...

Have you seen walking eagle naked? He changes his avatars pretty regularly, so I assume we all have, especially without intending to. :eek: please vote and comment if you like... we shall see how it goes for the future posting pleasure with WE!

*squishy boob hugs for all*

Anyone who hangs out here regularly has seen you hanging out as well, WE. I love that confidence and playfulness! :rose:

I had to go back to previous threads to refresh my memory. A lapse in judgement on my part...no offense WE.

What can I say? His avatars aren't the least appealing I've seen.

They're not the most appealing either, mind you.

I'm glad the humor can be seen in this. ;) I think he's a fun guy to post with.
He certainly is, and I never know which avatar he'll be using this time...

Last edited:
Yes!! Many times...he has quite a varied collection!! I love how he will "pop it up" when you least expect it.. ;) WE is a sweetheart and lots of fun to play with on here!! :D

💋💋💕💋💋

I kinda like reading threads seeing WE posting and next thing I know Bam.....there he is showing off his prize rod. I'm also equally happy to see him put it away till next time :)

He is fun to play with and you never know when a new AV will show up, he also changes profile pics to. Love his playful moods. :kiss: :rose: :devil:

Back