Have you seen walking eagle's naked avatar? Oh look, I have a poll!

Have you seen him naked?

• Yes and it was amazing! Let's do it again!

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • No and let's leave it that way.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Yes and the image is burned into my eyes that everytime I blink it's there! Never again!

Votes: 62 31.2%
  • No, but I'm curious - let's see those av options.

Votes: 43 21.6%

• Total voters
Lol, I think I've seen at least 3 of them tonight (maybe 4). Love you eagle :kiss:

Ok, I think it is hilarious when you are posting and it changes 2 or 3 times during the evening. I also have seen more of his house than any other poster. lol. Luv ya, hun! :heart:

Thank you all!:rose::kiss:
I feel special now! ;)

But I'm still behind in the poll :eek::eek:;)
Aren't you the man behind the pole? And the poll for that matter!

Naked Eagle mowing the lawn was the first one I saw...unforgettable. No sensitive sensibilities offended here.:devil:

We haven't talked but it's fun to see the change of AV as I scroll down a thread. Nice views.

Aren't you the man behind the pole? And the poll for that matter!

Naked Eagle mowing the lawn was the first one I saw...unforgettable. No sensitive sensibilities offended here.:devil:

Mowing the lawn? Think I must have missed that one :(

WE is like the helpful neighbour...that doesn't own a single curtain in his house.

Not the most objectionable wang to be flung around here, but would it really hurt to just keep it on the profile pic?

I for one....enjoy seeing IT "pop up" here and there...always makes me grin and chuckle!! (That is a GOOD thing btw WE...đź’‹

Back