Hate crimes against Jews are up 400% since Donnie took office.

xIU19NI.jpg

Seems to me that Trump and Netanyahu just pretty much had a public bromance, that the two leaders knew and supported each other and each others countries before either of them led their respective countries. Where do lefties get their 'news' anyway? Seems a WEEEEE bit suspect...

Seems to me that Trump and Netanyahu just pretty much had a public bromance, that the two leaders knew and supported each other and each others countries before either of them led their respective countries. Where do lefties get their 'news' anyway? Seems a WEEEEE bit suspect...

Look at you go, wannabe!

Two threads in the last week whining like a cunt about GB political posts not be restricted to the Politics Board, and here you are now on the GB politically pissing all over your bullshit self.

Geeze what a classy thread.

LadyF makes kind of anti-semitic comments by equating the 0.01% and zionists with the regular folks who live in Brooklyn Heights,

And eyer and Queertag engage in racist comments and slurs about blacks.

LadyF makes kind of anti-semitic comments by equating the 0.01% and zionists with the regular folks who live in Brooklyn Heights,

I did not equate them, but I did note that Jews are 1.5% of the population and are overly represented (and in fact control) in the media. That is true. The representation of Jews among movie producers, newspaper editors and even actors is skewed to a level which makes no sense given their low population number. The truth hurts sometimes. That isn't being anti-semitic, which is nothing more than a shaming word used when anyone points out the obvious.

I did not equate them, but I did note that Jews are 1.5% of the population and are overly represented (and in fact control) in the media. That is true. The representation of Jews among movie producers, newspaper editors and even actors is skewed to a level which makes no sense given their low population number.

It's not so mysterious. Jews have a cultural tradition of literacy and scholarship which gave them a leg up in getting into intellectual professions such as the media, and a lot of them got in on the ground floor of the early days of Hollywood.

It's not so mysterious. Jews have a cultural tradition of literacy and scholarship which gave them a leg up in getting into intellectual professions such as the media, and a lot of them got in on the ground floor of the early days of Hollywood.

I never said it was mysterious, I just said it was true. Glad to see you agree with the accuracy of my post.

Too bad you only care about Jews and look the other way when it comes to racism against blacks. But of course you do - you are a democrat. All you care about are Jews, trannies and white women. Everyone else is subhuman to you.

Too bad you only care about Jews and look the other way when it comes to racism against blacks.

I don't look the other way; and my response to irksomesauce's racist flame-post against you was in no way inappropriate or in poor taste. The oddest things do get under your skin.

Being you're a 3rd world reject, I know it is hard for you to understand a 1st world language, but obviously you don't know what a "slur about blacks" is. You must have me confused with your BFF busybody. He's the one who uses slurs against blacks, but that's okay because you're an idiot.

I don't look the other way; and my response to irksomesauce's racist flame-post against you was in no way inappropriate or in poor taste. The oddest things do get under your skin.

It isn't under my skin. I am simply stating the truth.

I don't look the other way.

Unless it's a conservative black person....then fuck' em!! LOL

So now it's hard work and intelligence?

I thought it was all white privilege....and they were oppressing women and POC with their whiteness.

Are the millions of other successful minorities, POC's and women worth mega millions oppressed by Eeeeevil USA and that horrible western civilization or not? :confused:

Well, Well, Well... Look Who Is Right Again

Poor Jews. 1.5% of the US population who somehow utterly dominates the media (so they directly influence the thought process of virtually every American) and we are supposed to wring our hands for them. They are probably making this up.

You realize you're talking like a classic antisemite, attributing preposterous levels of power to the Jews?

The NYPD is making it up?

I don't give a fuck "what I am talking like". What I said is true. They are 1.5% of the population, and dominate the media. Control the media, control the country. Makes you feel uncomfortable? Zero fucks here.

NYPD not making that up. Jews and/or other asst liberals themselves are the ones doing that graffiti. It's NYC. It's Brooklyn Heights, one of the richest neighborhoods. Damn near half the neighborhood is Jewish. Gtfo out with that bullshit.

Israeli-American man arrested in connection to bomb threats against Jewish centers

A 19-year-old Jewish man who is an Israeli-American dual citizen was arrested early this morning in Israel in connection with a series of bomb threats made against Jewish community centers and Jewish schools in the United States and other countries, police and sources told ABC News.

The suspect's father has also been arrested for the same charges, an Israeli government official said.

Police believe the man made fake bomb threats in New Zealand and Australia and against scores of Jewish institutions across the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084

Israeli-American man arrested in connection to bomb threats against Jewish centers

A 19-year-old Jewish man who is an Israeli-American dual citizen was arrested early this morning in Israel in connection with a series of bomb threats made against Jewish community centers and Jewish schools in the United States and other countries, police and sources told ABC News.

The suspect's father has also been arrested for the same charges, an Israeli government official said.

Police believe the man made fake bomb threats in New Zealand and Australia and against scores of Jewish institutions across the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084

Via phone calls only; there's nothing about graffiti.

Poor Jews. 1.5% of the US population who somehow utterly dominates the media (so they directly influence the thought process of virtually every American) and we are supposed to wring our hands for them. They are probably making this up.

As much as I like your posts, I can't help but notice that the same logic underlies both your anti- semitic attitude and some of the racism against blacks.

In both cases, a small % of that ethnicity (the ruthless jews who managed to get at the very top, and blacks who belong to violent gangs or commit crimes) are seen as representing the entire community. Which they are not.

Via phone calls only; there's nothing about graffiti.

Oh that's coming too. It will be revealed soon enough. :)

You think I am back to "win" a fight with you when I don't give a shit about you. I just want to point out who is really manipulating the media in the name of igniting hate and drama among US citizens. I just proved why hate crimes about Jews are up 400% whether you like it or not.

Someone will get busted for graffiti, and I will dutifully bump the thread. And then you will pretend you don't see it. :)

As much as I like your posts, I can't help but notice that the same logic underlies both your anti- semitic attitude and some of the racism against blacks.

In both cases, a small % of that ethnicity (the ruthless jews who managed to get at the very top, and blacks who belong to violent gangs or commit crimes) are seen as representing the entire community. Which they are not.

Queerbait, you're not gonna get a bellyrub from AJ with that sort of heresy.

Calling me anti semitic for pointing out the truth is ridiculous. You won't shame me from telling the truth. I hate hearing about black crime in Chicago, but that doesn't make it false. Nowhere did I say the minority represents the majority so cut the bullshit.

Meanwhile as much kosher semen I have taken in over the years makes the "anti-semitic" finger pointing laughable.

Read what I said about him in 2007 then look at the article again, especially the pics
:eek:

attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=22193438&postcount=67

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=78087040#post78087040

Nope, you won't shame me into silence, try that on another sucker.

Last edited:
Calling me anti semitic for pointing out the truth is ridiculous. You won't shame me from telling the truth. I hate hearing about black crime in Chicago, but that doesn't make it false. Nowhere did I say the minority represents the majority so cut the bullshit.

Meanwhile as much kosher semen I have taken in over the years makes the "anti-semitic" finger pointing laughable.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=78087040#post78087040

Nope, you won't shame me into silence, try that on another sucker.

Well, then I might have misinterpreted your comments based on your writing style.

I fully agree with some people's anti-zionism (re the control exerted by a minority of jews via material assets or direct aggression).
But I personally admire their culture, and I believe that there are many good people amonf the "little guys". And anti- semitism is on the rise too; such things aren't just being made up.

Well, then I might have misinterpreted your comments based on your writing style.

I fully agree with some people's anti-zionism (re the control exerted by a minority of jews via material assets or direct aggression).
But I personally admire their culture, and I believe that there are many good people amonf the "little guys". And anti- semitism is on the rise too; such things aren't just being made up.

Well if we just learned that one guy and his dad made 50 fake bomb threats, how do we know it's on the rise for real? If fake bomb threats don't count as making something up, what does?

Back