Anna Learns to Share (Locked)

ExperimentalAuthor

Experienced
Recap from last time

Exp:*It’s been two weeks since our encounter with Heather, and while the entire world hadn’t changed, the door had been opened to something better, something deeper. Sex had been more urgent, more needful, and I’ve toyed with choking you and other rough dominance. As a special treat, I’ve arranged another session with Heather at the same lux hotel. I’ve got to work late, so I’ll be coming right from the office, but I leave clear instructions if I’m not available* “Listen to Heather. She’ll take care of you until I arrive.” [more]

*As the hotel door clicks open, you hear the sound of the shower running and spot my favorite suit hung carefully in the open closet. On the bed, the sheets cling to Heather’s curves as she lounges, a beatific, freshly fucked look on her face. She smiles.* Oh Anna, I’ve been waiting all day for this… *She beckons as she rummages through the nightstand* Jay’s in the shower, which gives us a little girl time… *patting the bed beside her.*[done]

Anna: Oh I’m just wonderful… *She purrs, stretching luxuriously, the sheets falling away from her full breasts. Once again she pats the bed* Come on… *She looks you over with a combination of appreciation and lecherous intent* You look gorgeous in that dress… Just delicious… *Her body, her voice, her smile all have the air of a happy cat, but the sated relaxation is beginning to fade, replaced by the stirrings of desire for another round*

Exp: No… Jay asked for something special this time. He wanted me to help you… open up… *Her finger idly, lazily runs up your thigh.* And I’ve got just the thing… Since it’s just us… maybe you could slide out of that beautiful dress and slip this on.. *handing you a silk blindfold* Then come lay down, and we’ll just chat… I don’t bite, promise…

*Heather leans in, her whisper smokey and hungry* Don’t worry… I’ll be gentle… I’m not even going to touch you… yet. I’ll leave that to you… *Pressing a bullet vibe into your hand*…Jay told me what a wonderful wife you are, but that maybe, just maybe, you’re too worried about being a wonderful wife and a respectable woman… you know…different from the sluts he’s had in the past… different from me… *she gives a giggle that somehow sounds vaguely menacing, but the moment quickly passes as she purrs into your ear with the acumen of a phone sex operator*…But since it’s just us girls… *turning the vibe on then taking your hand by the wrist and guiding it to your panties, she coos*…I want you to tell me… what’s the dirtiest thing you want…

*Heather’s voice takes on a sweetness, a warm comforting tone* It’s okay, beautiful… You can tell me… here…I’ll go first… *and the sound of swishing sheets indicates she’s scissored those long, lovely legs, squirming a little with anticipation*…It’s _super_ nerdy… *and she giggles again, like a bashful teen, a far cry from the whirlwind of lust she became last time* I’m a slave in a temple, in ancient Egypt or Babylon… and these men… guards I guess… all muscles and cock… well they take their turns filling all my holes, over and over and over. I pretend to hate it, I struggle and scream, but they just have their way with me as the incense burns… *and she gives just the slightest moan*… I know… I know… consent is sexy but oh God do I fantasize about brutes just having their way with me…
*Robbed of your sight, other senses betray the scene, the slight rustle of sheets, the heated scent of want as she teases herself. Her hot breath crashes on your neck, and the bullet thrums as it rests over your sex, just waiting for you to put it to use.*[Done]

Anna: Knowing she's not wrong about me, feeling a little embarrassed at how hard it has always been for me to really let loose sexually. I breathe in as the vibrator comes into contact with my panties. Caught off guard by her question, I hesitate. "Um...dirtiest...oh god, I don't know...I've never done anything like...like...this."

Exp: *Heather’s voice takes on a sweetness, a warm comforting tone* It’s okay, beautiful… You can tell me… here…I’ll go first… *and the sound of swishing sheets indicates she’s scissored those long, lovely legs, squirming a little with anticipation*…It’s _super_ nerdy… *and she giggles again, like a bashful teen, a far cry from the whirlwind of lust she became last time* I’m a slave in a temple, in ancient Egypt or Babylon… and these men… guards I guess… all muscles and cock… well they take their turns filling all my holes, over and over and over. I pretend to hate it, I struggle and scream, but they just have their way with me as the incense burns… *and she gives just the slightest moan*… I know… I know… consent is sexy but oh God do I fantasize about brutes just having their way with me…

*Robbed of your sight, other senses betray the scene, the slight rustle of sheets, the heated scent of want as she teases herself. Her hot breath crashes on your neck, and the bullet thrums as it rests over your sex, just waiting for you to put it to use.*[Done]

Anna: As she describes her fantasy, I see the image in my head, and the thought of seeing the guards using her like that sends a shiver up my spine. I can feel her moving next to me, and I start moving the bullet up and down, over the outside of my panties. "God Heather...that...that sounds so hot" I say, just above a whisper. Moving my hips slightly, pushing against the vibe in my hand.

Exp: *She exhales* I’m glad you agree… some people would judge me for wanting to be… taken… but…it’s just fantasy right?... *She slides closer, not yet touching you, but you can feel the heat radiating from her skin.*…So tell me… doesn’t have to be the dirtiest… but tell me something dirty… *As her own fingers hit just the right spot she gasps a little them murmurs* You look so beautiful… can I touch that toned tummy of yours… *a little mirth in her voice with all the heat*…I bet it took some serious pilates to get that…

Anna: I can't help but giggle a little at that "Well yes, it doesn't happen on its own...yes, you can touch it if you want." I'm quiet for a bit then, still slowly moving the vibe against me, thinking. "Something dirty...um...okay. You'll probably laugh because this is so tame compared to you. There was this one time, back in school...I, uh, touched myself, and made myself cum, during class."

Exp: *A single fingernail traces the lines of your sculpted belly, feminine but toned and taut. It wanders low, but reverses courses before coming too close to your hand and it’s work*… Did anyone notice? Did you _want_ someone to notice… *Laying on her side, your arm presses to her tummy, which is soft and supple by comparison. She doesn’t do pilates, though she does ride cock competitively, so her ‘body by sex’ is perfectly plush*

Anna: That single fingernail feels incredibly intense with the blindfold on, and my breathing gets louder. "There was this guy...I wanted him...I looked over at him while I was doing it, I wanted him to notice me." Placing my hand flat against her stomach "I don't think he did though...he was too....well, too worried about the popular girls"

Exp: *The finger ascends to just under your pert breasts, then swirls down again, carving a slow, wandering path over your skin, drawing inscrutable patterns with just the barest drag*…Oh come on… I’m sure he noticed… And I bet you thought about him, jerking off to you, cock exploding at the thought of you… *Her other hand works between her legs and she lets out a broken sigh*…Tell me another thing… *In the moment, it’s hard to track all the sounds, but it seems the shower has fallen quiet, though you can’t seem to place me in the room*

Anna: That slight touch from her makes me ache for more, my chest rising and falling. "I thought about him, I wanted that...but it was different back then...I was invisible to guys like him." Trying to think of something else to tell her, an image pops into my head, an old fantasy from long before that I had suppressed completely "I remember...my brother had these friends, they were over at our house a lot. I used to imagine...I would tease them, they would want me...and i would let them have me, all at once"

Exp: *She listens intently, and you can feel the bed shift as she seems to lean over you, her finger drifting over your hip and onto your thigh.* There… that’s better… you’re opening up a little…Tonight, I’m going to help you… *and then she speaks into the black void*…I think she’s ready… *and the room is alive with the sound of objects shifting. Something heavy drags across the carpet, and the leather armchair creaks as it accepts my weight. She leans close, her lips brushing your ear.* I want your to trust me… Can you do that? I’m going to touch you… but I know you’re not… usually into girls but Jay would love it, I promise. Will you trust me?

Anna: Hearing all the noises, my head is moving, looking around in all directions even though I can't see. I know you are watching now, which helps, but I also know that you just heart what I confessed to her about my fantasy, which embarrasses me. "I...I trust you" i say, a bit breathless with the arousal clear in my voice.

Exp: *Both hands caress your sides, from just beside your breast down to your hips, where her nimble fingers catch those soft lace panties, which slide down your legs like a warm kiss. Your bra is unhooked with ease, and is tossed, landing somewhere out in the void. Only the blindfold remains, and she plucks the vibe from your fingers before taking you by the hand to guide you. The distance could be three steps or a thousand miles, though you end standing, legs positioned on each side of something heavy.* [more]

*Meanwhile, Heather seems to sense your embarrassment and pounces* Did you hear that Jay, did you hear your sweet, lovely wife admit she fantasized about getting gangbanged? *There is a long silence and I respond simply* I heard it… *Heather follows up*…And what do you think of that… *The silence is longer now, stretching well past the point of comfort before my voice shatters*…I think it’s fucking hot, and that she needs to get on her knees… [done]

Anna: Walking tentatively with the blindfold on, as if I'm afraid of bumping into something. I feel that I am standing with something heavy beneath me, but have no idea what it could be. I cringe a little internally as Heather talks about my fantasy out loud, though ultimately feel relieved to hear your reaction. (more)

Carefully, I move down to my knees, keeping my legs on either side of the object beneath me. The anticipation is overwhelming, feeling like something is about to happen but having no idea what that could be.

Exp: *I whisper* Good girl… *Then to Heather*…It’s time… *Heather leans down behind you and lifts you gently. Whispering in your ear, she once again sounds comforting*…Slowly… Trust me… *and she begins to lower you. Blindfolded, the emptiness is jarring, not knowing when the next sensation will hit. When it does, it’s the tip of a dildo, warmed and slick, waiting for you. Heather’s job was to get you warmed up, and she seems to have done so admirably, or at least well enough that the thick dildo isn’t painful as it slides in. As you descend, Heather whispers* God your face is so hot right now… Lower… lower… *until you’re fully seated. Once you’re still, you can sense a slight whirring in whatever device you’re sitting on.*[more]

*Slipping her hands around you from behind, the soft weight of her breasts on your back, she whispers* Now, let me tell you the trick to sucking cock… Some girls hate it, and the boys can tell, but I don’t think you hate it. Some girls love it, because they know their man loves it… and the boys like that… but if you _really_ want to suck his cock like it ought to be sucked… like he _needs_ it to be sucked, you’ve got to love it for you… *There is a click from Heather’s hand and whirring beneath you changes key and the slightest of vibrations rumble up the dildo*… So tonight… We’re going to make you love it… like it or not… *And her hand sternly guides you forward until the tip of my cock brushes your lips, nostrils full of my scent*[done]

Anna: Nervous as she moves me downward, I gasp as I slide down onto the dildo, feeling it's thickness filling me. Breathing heavily, my lips parted. When I hear the click and the vibrations start, I gasp again, my hands reaching out instinctively and bumping into your legs. Her words are arousing and unsettling at the same time...when she pushes me forward and I feel your cock against my lips, I open them so I can take you into my mouth.

Exp: *My voice is firm and commanding* Tell me something else dirty… *guiding my cock to your lips*…I’ll give you a moment to think…*Thinking, however, might be something of a challenge. Not only is your husband’s thick, delicious cock in your mouth, but Heather clicks the machine up. While it’s just a notch, it feels like she’s spiked it to full power*

Anna: I moan, starting to rock back and forth on the sybian as if I was riding a real cock...the powerful vibrations rumble upwards through my body. Wild images flash through my mind, not knowing where they are coming from. I pull back from your cock for just a moment to take a breath "I want...i want to be a slut!" I moan.

Exp: *Each rock brings you back into Heather’s welcoming embrace, her arms enfolding you, her hands cupping your breasts as she whispers heatedly in your ears*…Good girl… *My voice doesn’t soften in the slightest. If anything it grows even more stern and forceful*… Prove it. Prove just how bad you want to be a slut… *And I roughly shove my cock in your mouth, the underside dragging across your velvet tongue. Heather’s tone shifts instantly, a wicked hiss, like a serpent in your ear, or a devil on your shoulder, as she instructs*…Suck it, suck it like a slut…suck it like you love it...

With Anna's voice in my ear, I open wide and do my best to accept your cock into my throat, fighting the urge to gag. Wanting to prove that I can do it...to her, to you, and to myself. Much rougher than I am used to from you, spit starting to run down my chin. My hands grip the backs of your thighs to steady myself.

At the same time, I continue to rock back and forth on the sybian, eager to extract as much pleasure from it as I possibly can, loving the feeling of Heather's warm skin against mine. My nipples hard against her palms as she cups my breasts. With the blindfold still on, every sensation is heightened and my desperation grows, hoping to please both of you the best that I can.

As your throat struggles to accept my thick length, my hips press forward, so even when you’re betrayed by gags and sputters, my cock keeps pushing deeper. Heather’s hands leave your breast, one vanishing into the void while the other sinks, her palm broad and flat as it descends your flat, sculpted belly. Soon, three sensations seem to synchronize: the slow press of my cock into the tightest part of your throat, the slow descent of Heather’s fingertips as it nears the split petals of your sex, and the slow increase of vibrations rumbling through you from the machine.

Fortunately, the more difficult it becomes to concentrate, the less you have to. The soft pad of Heather’s finger comes to rest on your sensitive little bead, beginning a slow, delicate circle that grows a little more urgent with each rotation. My two powerful hands grip your head and pin it in place; even when your body rebels and struggles to break free, my powerful hold prevents any semblance of escape – and of course, no matter how you writhe, your svelte little body is impaled on the machine, humming and whirling, sending wild waves of pleasure bouncing and echoing inside you.

After what feels like an eternity of building sensation, Heather’s voice cuts through the fog.

“That’s it… let go… that’s a good girl…” and her finger viciously continues to attack your clit, moving quickly and powerfully. In the blindfolded darkness, you can sense her face, her lips just beside your ear, breath hot and soft on your skin. Her voice growing lower, coarser, more heated as she speaks, mirroring the intensity of each sensation as it builds to what must be the peak.

“It’s okay, beautiful, you can cum… you’ll always be his loving wife… you’ll always be his sweetheart, the angel he married… you’ll always be his… even if you have a cunt-shattering orgasm while you choke on his cock…”

As she continues, my thrusts into your throat are accompanied by a pleasured growl, as if to confirm her statements.

“Go on…” Her body pressing to you, the soft heat of her breasts compressed like warm pillows on your back, her legs wrapped outside of yours as though she were cradling you.

“Cum… cum for him, just what a good wife you are, show him you can be his… that pleasing him completes you… that sucking this cock gives you purpose…" Her finger working harder and faster, the machine relentlessly increasing its power, she goes on.

"Cum for me... show me just how much you want to be a good little fuckdoll... show me you're worth teaching... training until just the thought of his cum down your throat or on your skin breaks your little pussy..." The last statement accented by a flurry of motion over that bead of nerves.

“But don’t just cum for him… your man... don’t just come for me… the voice of your inner slut… the whore in your head and between your legs you’re just a little scared of… No… Cum for you… cum for that girl, late at night, squirming in her sheets, biting her pretty princess pillow, grinding her pristine little clit while she dreams of getting gang fucked, used in every hole, stuffed full of thick… delicious… cock..."

Suddenly the machine kicks into another gear, Heather groans and seems to hum behind you, about to cum herself, and my hips fuck your throat with wild abandon. Heather manages one, last, needful word, at once a plea and command.

“…Cum…”

Last edited:
Back