Hate crimes against Jews are up 400% since Donnie took office.

queertag46

Loves Spam
Just like we are seeing here at lit, the rest of the RW racists are feeling safer to practice their own special brand of hate. You'd think they would be happy they won but all they can do is whine and preach their hate.

And Trump won't admit he even cares.

During a joint press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the president was asked the following:

"Mr. President, since your election campaign and even after your victory, we've seen a sharp rise in the anti-semitic incidents across the United States and I wonder, what do you say to those among the Jewish community in the states and Israel, and maybe around the world, who believe and feel that your administration is playing with a xenophophobia and maybe racist tones?"

Rather than answer the question or address the greater anxieties of the American Jewish community, Trump chose instead to talk about his Electoral College victory.

"Well, I just want to say that we are very honored by the victory that we had, 306 electoral college votes," he said. "We would not supposed to crack 220, you know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there's no way to 270. And there's tremendous enthusiasm out there."

Trump then proceeded to call for an end to racism and "every other thing that's going on."

"I will say that we are going to have peace in this country," he continued. "We are going to stop crime in this country. We are going to do everything within our power to stop long simmering racism and every other thing that's going on. A lot of bad things have been taking place over a long period of time."

Trump wants to end . . . everything that's going on. I guess he really is the Antichrist.

You guys are hilarious.

"Islamophobe!"
"He hates Jews!"
"Antichrist!"

You guys are hilarious.

"Islamophobe!"
"He hates Jews!"
"Antichrist!"

It's not that Trump hates Jews, it's that he just doesn't care about antisemitism, and doesn't care how much of it he stirs up.

Last edited:
RobDownSouth:

I see that Laurel banned your latest attack alt Queertag.

So what will be the name of your next attack alt?
For you to continue calling us gooks, prairee niggers, third world pakis etc. etc., and to continue making those lovely comments about people's underage daughters?

RobDownSouth:

For you to continue calling us gooks, prairee niggers, third world pakis etc. etc., and to continue making those lovely comments about people's underage daughters?

Why are you addressing Rob when he has not yet posted in this thread?

It's not that Trump hates Jews, it's that he just doesn't care about antisemitism, and doesn't care how much of it he stirs up.

Poor Jews. 1.5% of the US population who somehow utterly dominates the media (so they directly influence the thought process of virtually every American) and we are supposed to wring our hands for them. They are probably making this up.

You realize you're talking like a classic antisemite, attributing preposterous levels of power to the Jews?

The NYPD is making it up?

I don't give a fuck "what I am talking like". What I said is true. They are 1.5% of the population, and dominate the media. Control the media, control the country. Makes you feel uncomfortable? Zero fucks here.

NYPD not making that up. Jews and/or other asst liberals themselves are the ones doing that graffiti. It's NYC. It's Brooklyn Heights, one of the richest neighborhoods. Damn near half the neighborhood is Jewish. Gtfo out with that bullshit.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck "what I am talking like". What I said is true. They are 1.5% of the population, and dominate the media. Control the media, control the country. Makes you feel uncomfortable? Zero fucks here.

:rolleyes: They don't control the country. If they did, they never would have allowed Trump to become president.

NYPD not making that up. Jews and/or other asst liberals themselves are the ones doing that graffiti.

How do you know that?

Accusing people of false-flag activity is another classic CT meme.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: They don't control the country. If they did, they never would have allowed Trump to become president.

That's why they are doubling down with this "He's a racist" horseshit. Like Brexit, and like what is about to happen in France, the plebes are wisening up.

How do you know that?

Accusing people of false-flag activity is another classic CT meme.

Because I live here. And I don't give a fuck about "another classic CT meme". You won't shame me into changing my mind.

RobDownSouth:

Aj doesn't have an underage daughter, quit fantasizing about things like that you sick paki. You don't live in a 3rd world anymore, it's time to put those urges to rest.

Let's stop wasting each other's time. Even if I posted undercover video proving my position you would reject it.

If you posted a video of a Jew writing antisemitic graffiti, I would certainly, and reasonably, demand a very high level of proof that it was real.

Poor Jews. 1.5% of the US population who somehow utterly dominates the media (so they directly influence the thought process of virtually every American) and we are supposed to wring our hands for them. They are probably making this up.

:D

"we", black racist piece of shit?

Just because you tribally need to speak for the other black racist pieces of shit on the GB, there's not really a general "we" here when you're really only speaking for black racist piece of human shit "you".

Maybe one day if you ever find enough actual ambition to raise up off your knees from the black racist piece of shit plantation in your own mind, you'd be able to accomplish your very own kind of KKK...

...instead of simply continuing to so obviously and completely envy your white racist piece of shit sisters and bros.

Have you ever thought of submitting an affirmative action application to them? Maybe they'll even allow you to hang-on to your own "African" crap...

...so you'll never have to trouble your racist ass - just like them - with ever responsibly becoming an actual American.

:D

"we", black racist piece of shit?

Just because you tribally need to speak for the other black racist pieces of shit on the GB, there's not really a general "we" here when you're really only speaking for black racist piece of human shit "you".

Maybe one day if you ever find enough actual ambition to raise up off your knees from the black racist piece of shit plantation in your own mind, you'd be able to accomplish your very own kind of KKK...

...instead of simply continuing to so obviously and completely envy your white racist piece of shit sisters and bros.

Have you ever thought of submitting an affirmative action application to them? Maybe they'll even allow you to hang-on to your own "African" crap...

...so you'll never have to trouble your racist ass - just like them - with ever responsibly becoming an actual American.

This thread is about antisemitism, irk. Let's not get sidetracked into white supremacy.

This thread is about antisemitism, irk. Let's not get sidetracked into white supremacy.

He just wrote one of the most racist posts I have ever had directed to me, and your only criticism is that it is off topic... On a thread in which you lament the biased, hateful treatment toward Jews. You must be Jewish. Blind except for what counts for you; fuck everyone else. Blacks? Fuck y'all, racism towards blacks seems natural to you.

Sad ,but not unexpected considering some of his far right supporters .

He just wrote one of the most racist posts I have ever had directed to me...

It's too bad you're such a lazy black racist piece of shit, else you would slave away more on that plantation of your own making to afford THE FUCKING MIRROR you obviously are far, far too poor to afford.

Here, allow me to gift you one:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He just wrote one of the most racist posts I have ever had directed to me, and your only criticism is that it is off topic... On a thread in which you lament the biased, hateful treatment toward Jews. You must be Jewish. Blind except for what counts for you; fuck everyone else. Blacks? Fuck y'all, racism towards blacks seems natural to you.

ugogirl.gif~c200

Back