Halfway there

You could always do what I did and go over to the general board and post to every random thread about whatever. You'll have your av in no time. :cool:
 
If you do that, shower before you come back here. There's a lot of poo flinging in the GB.

Or there was the last time I was there.
 
How the heck am I supposed to make it to the 100 minimum posts so I can put my avatar up?!?!?! I just can't see the point of posting on every little thing. But I'm at the halfway point now. Just thought I'd share.

Find the following threads in AH:
1. The Naked Party Thread (leave your clothes at the door)
2. Isolated Blurts
3. What's your mood
4. The last person to post wins (Can YOU be the last to post?)
5. ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout

Now begin to post. These threads tend to have much more interaction and you can get your posts up quickly.

Using this guidline you won't have to venture to the dark cavern of General Boards and then you won't have to wash the poo off of you when you get back.

<snerks at Rob's posts on that one. There IS a lot of poo flinging there>
<sneaks in some hugs and kisses> while I add ABSTRUSIONS to the list. Can't believe I forgot that one. Of course, I only recently found it. Always good for coffee and Dt. Pepsi and some friendly chat.
 
Last edited:
If you do that, shower before you come back here. There's a lot of poo flinging in the GB.

Or there was the last time I was there.
The "compliment, uplift, etc..." thread is usually safe. The others? Well, just peek in and be prepared to run...
 
Welcome to the AH :) (because I've taken so much cold medicine that my head's about to float away, and I can't remember if I welcomed you or not).

Now...get posting!
 
Welcome to the AH :) (because I've taken so much cold medicine that my head's about to float away, and I can't remember if I welcomed you or not).

Now...get posting!

Yes you did


Now take that blanket, here is a grog (rhum, honey, hot water) and a comfy couch .... enjoy
 
Thank you. :heart:

(this is really the first time I've been out of bed all day...heading back there soon)


Don't forget to go breath some outside fresh (cold?) air before you go back to bed. A refill of oxygen :)
:kiss:
 
I find myself reading way too many of the posts and just not posting. LOL
 
Ah, whenever I see a 74 I can't help thinking what a very good year it was! :D Welcome to the AH! I've been here a while and as you'll see in SJ's thread, we think it's a pretty good place. :rose:
 
Ah, whenever I see a 74 I can't help thinking what a very good year it was! :D Welcome to the AH! I've been here a while and as you'll see in SJ's thread, we think it's a pretty good place. :rose:

I did see that. I can tell it's a nice little online family here that's always welcoming new family members.
 
OH and I tried the GB and I don't know that I'm quite ready to jump in there.
 
Back
Top