H. T. Post a Gif??

Ssbbw4u1974

🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻
I just figured out how to post a picture from Google search.
But how to post a GIF?

I was having the same problem. I was able to post gifs from giphy but abt a month ago it stopped working.

Let me know if if you’ve had any luck or success…

Can anyone explain?
Thanks🤩
You didn't post an image, you posted the URL to a webpage which has an image in it.

You can find the URL to the image itself by right-clicking the image. On the menu which comes up, there will be an option for copying the link to the image. Depending on your browser, it might say "Image Address" or "Link to image" or something similar.

That is the URL which you would then use to try to insert the image into a Lit forum post.

Ever since the upgrade of the website Lit now uses a CDN (Content Delivery Network) for image hosting. Uploaded animated gifs are converted to a static jpg or png. The only way to post an animated gif would be to have it hosted elsewhere and use the media insert to post the link to the gif.

Ever since the upgrade of the website Lit now uses a CDN (Content Delivery Network) for image hosting. Uploaded animated gifs are converted to a static jpg or png. The only way to post an animated gif would be to have it hosted elsewhere and use the media insert to post the link to the gif.
Ok, this is what I wanted to know, thank you!!

Back