GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Vibers:

As an occasional poster and frequent lurker I invite you to visit my "Staging a personal 'intervention' for a troubled young woman" request for help thread on GB, and chime in if you have any good ideas.

Thanks,

Roxanne

Roxanne Appleby said:
Dear Vibers:

As an occasional poster and frequent lurker I invite you to visit my "Staging a personal 'intervention' for a troubled young woman" request for help thread on GB, and chime in if you have any good ideas.

Thanks,

Roxanne
Done. :rose:

leaving a hug and chocolates for Nirvana...just in case I miss her before she leaves.... :kiss:

Hello Vibers & Vibressess,

I'm here, but not for long. I've been battling a virus (my mom's had it for over a week) and not been feeling like sitting in front of the computer at night after doing it all day at work. Missed you guys!! :)

hugo_sam said:
Good to see you
Take care of yourself and your Mom
Get better soon
Thoughts for healing and positive vibes heading toward you.
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :kiss:

Hugo

Thank you sweet GrizzyBear! :kiss:

LzBnLvr said:
Hello Vibers & Vibressess,

I'm here, but not for long. I've been battling a virus (my mom's had it for over a week) and not been feeling like sitting in front of the computer at night after doing it all day at work. Missed you guys!! :)
Best wishes. Get well soon! :rose:

Well, I'm off for now. Going to go eat some Ice Cream to sooth my sore throat!

Nite Nite :rose:

LzBnLvr said:
Hi Dizzy, thank you! It's very quiet here tonight. Besides you and Da Bear, I'm the only one here.
And I'm only half there. Babysitting tonight. Joy. :rolleyes: *grins*

Hiya, Hugo. :)

Back in a bit. Gotta get the three-year-old out of the tub.

Happy!!

Two dates in one week with the same chick...*snoopy dances around the thread* and she is sooo friggin cute....

:heart:

Honey123 said:
leaving a hug and chocolates for Nirvana...just in case I miss her before she leaves.... :kiss:

I'm missing you, you know... :rose: I revel in the hug, and I devour the chocolate, thank you Sweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back