Fun with Friends … Tag a Litster

I wouldn't trust @Wriggle with my huge cock - he'd be jealous.

TAL who you love getting nude feedback from
Hmmm, your post has made me think and I’ve realized I don’t want feedback from anyone on nudes I’ve shared. The only acceptable responses are those of the complimentary or filthy varieties 🤭😂

(Skip me)

Hmmm, your post has made me think and I’ve realized I don’t want feedback from anyone on nudes I’ve shared. The only acceptable responses are those of the complimentary or filthy varieties 🤭😂

(Skip me)
That's exactly the kind of feedback I was talking about. Lol. I want complimentary filthy feedback. But is there a favorite person you prefer that feedback from? That is what I'm asking. 😘

***Not a post***

That's exactly the kind of feedback I was talking about. Lol. I want complimentary filthy feedback. But is there a favorite person you prefer that feedback from? That is what I'm asking. 😘

***Not a post***
I had received some really helpful constructive criticism from a litster a year or two ago that used to frequent sex & shenanigans but she left shortly thereafter. Great content for the thread, right? In lieu of that, I'm going to tag @AuntieDisco

TAL that has seen the most nudes of you

I had received some really helpful constructive criticism from a litster a year or two ago that used to frequent sex & shenanigans but she left shortly thereafter. Great content for the thread, right? In lieu of that, I'm going to tag @AuntieDisco

TAL that has seen the most nudes of you
Oh Defaultie!
We will always have our safe space for laugh, critique, bantering and just talking (and mostly addressing my curiosity lol) 🫂🫂
@vagrantx

TAL who you'd travel to go visit
So many!!! But definitely you @LIDiver and @PassionatePanther are on top of my list 😁

TAL Who would travel to see you.

Back