Fun With AVs

aaaaand we're back! :)

New challenge:

1. Go find aussiegeekygal's AV. (Hot mama! :devil:)
2. Do your own version. More clothes, less clothes; more skin, less skin- whatever.
3. Change your AV!

Yes, i will do it, too. Get ready for the squish!

:nana:

aaaaand we're back! :)

New challenge:

1. Go find aussiegeekygal's AV. (Hot mama! :devil:)
2. Do your own version. More clothes, less clothes; more skin, less skin- whatever.
3. Change your AV!

Yes, i will do it, too. Get ready for the squish!

:nana:
I just found this thread.
Done! :devil:

Well that doesn't seem fair

But that's damn sexy Aussie :kiss:

Thanks.
Granted, I am an athlete. Surprising, I actually don't like this photo as much as my others. I love the curves of all ladies. The underboob element is the most fun.

I bet you can mail it :D both guys and girls should bring their sex on!!

Thanks.
Granted, I am an athlete. Surprising, I actually don't like this photo as much as my others. I love the curves of all ladies. The underboob element is the most fun.

I bet you can mail it :D both guys and girls should bring their sex on!!

I don't have underboob unless I'm wearing a bra. :eek:

I seriously underestimated the degree of difficulty of this particular shot for a woman with a generous amount of mama belly. :cool:

In the end, I decided it is what it is, threw on my sexiest VS knickers, and made sure I got some underboob! :nana: Wooo!

Rock what you've got, right? ;)

I seriously underestimated the degree of difficulty of this particular shot for a woman with a generous amount of mama belly. :cool:

In the end, I decided it is what it is, threw on my sexiest VS knickers, and made sure I got some underboob! :nana: Wooo!

Woohooo!:D

Woo-Hoo! Rockin' it Honey!

Back