Fortunate Timing (closed for cbelle02)

As he drove up, Corey wasn't sure whether he was more excited or scared that Candice was coming back with him, and willing to play along. Her eagerness was enticing, but he was more nervous then he was usually with Natalie.

The pictures Natalie had sent him only spurred him on further, and his cock was aching thinking of what he'd do to her. The way her thong flattered her tight ass, her long, perfect legs, smooth stomach, and then how hard her nipples looked....it was enough to take his mind off of Candice.

As he pulled up to Natalie's house, he saw the light on in her bedroom. His phone buzzed, but he ignored it; he couldn't lose focus now as he led Candice up the steps to Natalie's home. They walked inside - the door unlocked - as Candice perked an eyebrow, looking at him mischievously.

"Nice place." She said, perking an eyebrow as she shrugged off the shawl that not been on her bare shoulders most of the evening. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Over there." It was barely a moment after Candice was out of sight that he unfurled a black bandana - kept carefully in his jacket - and raced upstairs to find Natalie.

Fuck... He yanked her to her feet, kissing her harshly, his hands running all over her body, squeezing her ass, pulling her to him. He could barely resist the urge to fuck her, but even as his hips (and his tented cock) rubbed against her through his pants, he reached onto the bed - past her - towards the gag. "Hey you." He said huskily. "We're going to play a game..."

He reluctantly disengaged from her, wielding the ball gag as he quickly pulled it towards her. "I've brought someone here with me, and I'm going to fuck her." Corey's breathing was quick, erratic, as he quickly tied the gag around Natalie's head, making sure not to catch her hair even as the ball was placed securely in her mouth. "And you're going to watch all of it from that chair in the corner."

"She'll be blindfolded, don't worry." As he examined the nearly naked Natalie, he twisted her nipple quickly. "You can touch yourself however you want - in fact, I encourage it - but don't make any loud noises. I don't want her knowing that she's got a voyeur." Corey reached down to test Natalie's thong, teasing her pussy every so slightly, barely resisting the urge to push inside.

"If she finds out you're there, or you're too loud, I'll punish you for it."

With that, he quickly pulled away to rejoin Candice downstairs - and a couple of moments later, he gingerly led Candice up, who was giggling and laughing the entire time as Corey brought her into 'his' bedroom. The black bandana was wrapped and folded so that her eyes were obscured, but not the rest of her face. Corey made sure he was facing Natalie before he really started to kiss Candice. Her hands were gingerly running up and down his shirt, pulling it out of his pants as his hands searched for the zipper on her dress...

Last edited:
Candice looked around Corey's home as she walked to the bathroom. He seemed to have great taste, unlike most men's homes she'd been to. Even the bathroom was well put together. Though she did notice several feminine touches. Did he have a girlfriend? Or just frequent visitors? It was none of her business, really. She liked Corey, but knew tonight was just all about having some fun.

She came out of the bathroom just as Corey came down the stairs. "Hey there gorgeous? You all ready for me?" She asked with a grin. He wrapped the bandana around her eyes and she was surprised about how completely she was unable to see. He led her up the stairs and she giggled with excitement, holding tightly to his hand.

Natalie heard her front door open and she resisted the urge to rush out of her room to meet him. She thought she heard muttering but figured he may be on the phone. She tapped her knee patiently until he opened the door. Holy fuck, he'd never looked hotter.

Her heart pounded as he seemed to cross the room in two strides and yank her to her feet. The kiss was borderline brutal and from the way he was touching her, and the push of his hard erection against her, she was certain he was going to fuck her right there.

"We're going to play a game..." He breathed. She opened her mouth to ask what kind of game, though she knew she had to trust him. He didn't give her a chance to speak though.

"I've brought someone here with me, and I'm going to fuck her." He declared as he set the ball gag into place. She swallowed hard. Her heart seemed to drop in her stomach out of...what...jealousy? But it also pounded in excitement. It was an odd feeling.

He continued to explain the plan to her, all the while toying with her body and she couldn't deny the rush of wetness his fingers would feel through that little thong. She took her seat in her chair as directed, determined to be as quiet as possible.

"If she finds out you're there, or you're too loud, I'll punish you for it." He'd said and she couldn't help but shudder.

Her fingers gripped the chair as he left the room. He was about to bring her in. She wondered what she looked like, some part of her hoping she was less attractive than herself. But what if she wasn't? What if she was some gorgeous supermodel?

The door open and Natalie's eyes took in the attractive blonde. Then Corey was kissing her, touching her. Natalie felt an odd sense of elation, watching Corey find pleasure with someone else, but at the same time she felt an ache at seeing someone else give him pleasure. Yet, she was still insanely turned on.

Candice was eagerly trying to get him undressed, pulling his shirt free and unbuttoning it, exploring the body Natalie knew so well for the first time. In a way, Natalie was able to do so again, vicariously. The sounds of moans and kisses filled the room.

Natalie watched as Candice reached for his pants, unzipping them and reaching a hand inside to grasp his cock. She heard her gasp and whisper something about his size. And then she was on her knees, pulling his raging cock free. As she took him into her mouth, Natalie found herself hoping she was good for Corey, but just not as good as herself.

And she wasn't, but Corey wasn't really focusing on that in the moment as Candice's head bobbed up and down on his length. More tentatively as she was blindfolded, but there was something about that which made it better, too, as her more tentative sucks drew out the pleasure, slowly causing the adrenaline and endorphins in his body to come out..."Ugh..." He moaned, moving his gaze to Natalie. "You're such a good little cocksucker."

Was he talking to Natalie, or Candice? He grinned, before turning his attention back to Candice, who blushed and moaned on his cock. He started to thrust his hips into the blonde on her knees, encouraging her gently. But there was something else he wanted. Needed.

From both of the women in the room. His soft cries and moans of pleasure continued as he let Candice get more aggressive, her hands eventually coming up to work him as well...and he pulled her off of him. Gently, as he helped her stand up, eying her mostly naked body. His eyes went back to Natalie, in the corner, still watching her as he spoke huskily, darkly.

"Do you want to be fucked?"

Candice nodded, gulped, leaning against Corey gently as he took her breast in his hand, squeezing it as he kissed her again. Harshly, roughly, his lips molding with hers as he pulled away.

"Touch yourself."

His eyes locked on Natalie; the blindfold kept Candice from seeing what he was doing as he watched Candice's softer hands work her body; one on her breast, the other between her legs, lewdly forcing the material out as she fingered herself for him. After a moment, Corey spoke again.

"Lose the panties."

A beat passed.

"Now."

Corey's groans and moans of pleasure filled the room along with Candice's slurping as she went down on him. Natalie couldn't pull her eyes away, though she felt Corey's burning into her. She finally locked eyes with him and saw such fire, such intensity in them. Despite the woman on her knees, he was focusing on Natalie.

As he spoke, Natalie felt his words were meant for both of them. "Do you want to be fucked?" Candice nodded. Of course she did. But Natalie gave a slight nod too.

"Touch yourself." His eyes were still on her. Candice did as she was told, but so did Natalie. She locked eyes with Corey, bringing a hand down to cup her heavy breast, toying with the erect nipple. She slipped her fingers inside her thong, teasing her wet pussy, holding back the moan she wanted to release.

"Lose the panties." Natalie's eyes drifted to Candice, who was shimmying out of her own panties. She did have a nice body. Slim, but well toned and a nicely shaped ass and tits. She didn't shave, as Natalie did, but kept herself trimmed and neat.

"Now."Corey added firmly, eyes blazing at Natalie. She nodded gently, then shifted quietly, pulling her panties free of her hips and pushing them down. She adjusted so that her legs were open wide, dangling over each arm rest, exposing herself fully to Corey. Her eyes locked with his to see his reaction.

Candice had resumed touching herself as well, seating upon Natalie's bed, legs open wide. "Is this what you want?" She asked, almost timidly. Natalie would have smirked if she didn't have a gag in. She knew what he wanted. She pinched her nipple hard, eyes closing in an effort not to make a sound.

What would it be like to watch Corey actually fuck her though, to hear her cries, watch his cock enter another woman?

"Yes." Corey was shrugging off his pants and boxers from his ankles, looking over Candice as she touched herself for him. He was getting used to this kind of power, and knew that while the attractive blonde was only in for a one night stand, she was going to be involved in much more then that. His cock, bobbing, hard, glistening with her spit, was ready to use her.

He spun Candice around roughly, putting her on her front and pulling her hips to the edge of the bed. "Push yourself up from behind, Candice. I'm going to take you from behind...and all you're going to do is take it.

He squeezed her hips, his gaze going to Natalie and her wide open sex; her legs spread open for him, hands mauling her body...smirking at her - and feeling very, very under qualified for what he was doing to these women - he pushed himself inside of her.

"Fuck. You feel so good..." He grunted, the sounds of sex starting to fill the room...from more places then one.

Natalie watched as Corey roughly pushed Candice onto her front. The girl eagerly pushed herself up, presenting herself to the man behind her. Natalie had a good view of Corey's thick, engorged cock as he rubbed it against her opening. Candice loved it. She moaned loudly, as Corey pushed deep into her. Natalie watched as every last inch disappeared inside the other woman.

"Oh fuck!" Candice cried out, pushing herself back for more. Natalie's breathing increased. Something about hearing another woman react to her man's cock filling her. Wait. Her man? Could she have that kind of claim on Corey?

It didn't matter right now. Right now, he was fucking Candice, taking from her, using her pussy for his pleasure as he'd so often done Natalie's. Natalie pulled at her nipples, fingers pushing deep in her pussy, fucking herself to match Corey's rhythm.

Corey couldn't decide if it was hotter fucking his old friend after meeting her for dinner just to 'catch up' - and this type of catching up involved Candice demonstrating how strong her thigh muscles and back were as she forced herself back on to him as they fucked. But seeing Natalie maul her body out of the corner of his eyes, knowing she was doing it to please him. Pushing herself and holding back at the same time.

It was a stark contract to Candice, who was fucking herself back on him almost as hard as Corey was pushing into her. Almost.

Feeling himself getting close after what was several minutes of hammering his hard cock into her, he reached out, grabbing her hair to 'hold' as he let loose with a flurry of thrusts into Candice's body, slapping her ass as he grunted, his eyes locking with Natalie as he prepared to shoot his load deep into Candice's wet, tight pussy...

Candice cried out with each hard thrust of Corey's cock. Her pussy clenched and gripped him, milking him as his thrusts grew faster. She gasped as he grabbed her hair, pulling back almost painfully. "Ahh yes! Fuck me, use my pussy!" She cried. "Take it all, fill me with your cum!" She yelled, reaching back to rub her own clit.

Natalie watched the scene unfold, watched Candice so eagerly give herself to Corey. She'd come in, seemingly confident, sure, and now she was offering herself up to Corey's pleasure. How did he make girls become such willing cum sluts for him? She wanted so much more, but she held back. She couldn't risk cumming herself, couldn't risk Candice hearing her.

Or could she? Corey had said he'd punish her. Part of her wanted to know what kind of punishment he'd deal out. But she decided to be good and keep quiet.

She could tell Corey was about to cum. His eyes locked with hers and she nodded subtle encouragement. She wanted to yell at him to fill her up, to wreck the other girl's pussy. She could only hope her eyes conveyed that message.

Corey saw the look in Natalie's eyes, the eagerness to watch him use someone else even as he could see some sort of longing for him to do the same to her. To fuck her after he fucked Candice. But while he knew he had considerable stamina, even he wasn't virile enough to get it up the moment after emptying his load. Which he did in Candice, and she climaxed on him - for the second time - a moment after as Corey let her head down, his pace slowing but not entirely ebbing as he gifted his sexy, willing blonde friend with his seed. The two of them breathing heavily as they let down, and he stole a glance at Candice before pulling her back to her feet, kissing her.

"C'mon. Let's clean up...." Undoing her blindfold, he ushered her towards the bathroom in the hallway, grabbing their clothes as he went over to Natalie with a whisper quickly.

"Stay there. Keep yourself ready..."

An uber was at their door a few minutes later, and Candice - her clothes on, a little askew - leaned in for a pick on his cheek. "See you later." She said sweetly, and Corey - his shirt unbuttoned up top, having barely bothered to shrug his pants and belt on, squeezed her hand as she left, relatively certain either she'd be messaging him the moment she got home, or he'd never hear from her again.

Either way, it was barely ten minutes before Corey was back in Natalie's bedroom, his eyes falling upon his 'girlfriend', naked and gagged...wondering if she was still touching herself like he wanted.

Natalie watched as Corey emptied himself inside Candice, pumping her full of his seed while Candice rode out her second orgasm. The scene was incredibly hot. She could see the mixture of both their juices glistening on his cock when he pulled it free. It wasn't long before he'd ushered Candice out, seen her off and returned to her room.

Natalie hadn't moved from her position. Her legs were still splayed over the arms of the chair, her fingers still buried deep in her dripping pussy, nipples still painfully erect. She'd experienced a myriad of emotions at the night's events, but overall, it had been a major turn on and she wanted so badly to be fucked as well.

She raised her eyes to his when he walked in. She didn't stop touching herself though, her eyes conveying her need.

Candice thought about her night with Corey the entire ride back to her hotel. And in bed that night. They'd been friends for a while, a little harmless flirting when they were younger, but nothing came of it. She had a feeling things might go in that direction tonight, but she never expected it to be like that. And how did he bring out a side of her that she'd never explored? It wasn't like her to be so eager to submit but it was so fucking hot. He was hot.

She definitely wanted him again before she left. It was a little disappointing that he'd ushered her out so quickly, but then again, there were no expectations to be had. She didn't want any for sure. Except that she expected to have him fuck her again. Soon.

She pulled out her phone as soon as she got back to her room. Hey sexy. Made it back to my room. Tonight was fun, hope to see you again before I head back home.

Corey was still somewhat disheveled when he walked in, but recovered himself at the sight of his Natalie, naked, gagged, still mauling her body. Still eager for more, despite the debasement she'd just witnessed. Corey crossed the room slowly, yet eagerly, his smirk and gaze giving him away as he made his way to her chair. "Don't stop." He said, reaching behind her gently to undo the gag around her mouth.

Fuck, he wanted to hear her moan. He wished he could've listened to her as she masturbated wantonly for him and for Candice, even if only he was aware of it. His phone vibrated downstairs with a new text, ignored as he watched his...whatever the fuck Natalie was...continue to masturbate for him.

Pulling the gag away, he looked at her deliberately. "Tell me what you want."

After she did, he still backed away, towards the bed. His smile turned sadistic as he looked at her.

"You're going to get it...but first, you're going to cum." His voice was dark, harsh. "Cum for me, Natalie...let me see you writhe in pleasure...before you make your way over here and suck my cock until it's hard again."

Corey sat down on the bed, undoing his belt and watching...

Natalie took in a gasp of air as he removed the gag, thankful to be able to make all the noise she wanted. Though it was a feeling she had often with Corey, she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this desperately turned on. She wanted so badly to jump him, but she restrained herself.

"Tell me what you want."
Corey said, standing back. Natalie let her gaze travel from his crotch to his eyes. After tonight, after watching Corey fuck another woman, taking what he wanted, forcing her to watch, he was asking her what she wanted. And instead of forming her answer into something that would please Corey, she told him the raw truth.

"I want you to fuck me." She said, her voice low and throaty. "Hard. I want to cum on your cock. I want you to wreck my pussy and fill me with your cum just like Candice. I need to be fucked, Corey." She pleaded.

All the while her fingers were still working her pussy and toying with her nipples. At Corey's command to cum, she bit her lip in relief and it wasn't long before she went over that edge, writhing and moaning loudly in her chair.

As soon as she'd cum down though, she caught his eyes, sucking her juices free from her fingers before crawling out of the chair and over to Corey. She unzipped his pants, pulling his cock free. He was only half hard, given the load he'd just emptied into Candice, but Natalie aimed to fix that.

She stroked him slowly, before lowering her mouth to him. Even though Corey had cleaned up a bit, she could still smell the scent of the other woman on him. She was very aware that she was sucking a cock that had just fucked another pussy and that added knowledge turned her on even more.

She knew what Corey liked and went for it, taking him deep and working him with her lips and tongue, until he was once again at full mast. He hit the back of her throat and she took him deeper still, swallowing and moaning around him. She was aching for the cock to fill her pussy and if he didn't force her head down, or lessened his grip, she'd pull back and quickly climb into his lap.

He was still fully clothed and her chest rubbed against his shirt, the friction of the material against her stiff nipples was exquisite. "Fuck me, Corey." She said, hoarsely, reaching between them and rubbing her sex against the head of his cock, coating it in her wetness.

Then she sank herself down onto him, taking him deep and completely in one push, letting out a low groan of satisfaction. She gripped his shoulders, as she began to ride.

"I want you to fuck me. Hard. I want to cum on your cock. I want you to wreck my pussy and fill me with your cum just like Candice. I need to be fucked, Corey."

Her dark, needy words floated in Corey's head as he watched Natalie climax in front of him, her body writhing in pleasure. They came to the forefront as she came to him, unzipping his pants and starting to suck him off, and he murmurred and subtly pushed his hips into her as she worked him, first with her hands and then with her warm, talented mouth. Even with as many times as she did it, Corey never got tired of Natalie's blowjobs, and it seemed like she took him deeper each time, which shouldn't have been possible...although he wondered darkly if he was getting bigger because of how good she was.

He didn't even bother to push her head down, and before he could say much more she was on him, her naked body against his mostly clothed one as she grinded against him. Her nipples were poking through even with his shirt on...

"Fuck me, Corey."

Corey tensed, grinding his teeth as her pussy teased him...and then before he could tell her anything, she sank down on his cock. He was inside of her in one push, and he gasped out as she started to ride him. His hips pushed up slightly in response, and he squeezed her ass, slapping it once to urge her on.

"Faster." He said, wanting to push her, one hand trailing up her bare back to grab her hair and pull it back a bit. "Faster, Natalie. Prove to me you need it so badly that you'll do anything to feel me inside of you."

He could barely keep his hands in one spot, as his rough palms urgently rubbed up and down her body, teasing her nipples, squeezing her ass, even slapping her lightly once or twice she dared to slow down..although with how she was almost bouncing off of him (and with him pushing back up) it was forgivable.

Or would have been, had Corey not been desperate to climax again...moaning and crying out beneath her as he twisted both of her nipples at once. Making her do all of the work, completely naked, was a huge turn on and all he could think about was what doing it to her again the next morning...

Natalie hissed in pleasure as she started to ride him. His slap to her behind encouraged her to take more and more. She braced her hands on his shoulders, her hips and thighs working to bounce on his cock.

"Faster." He urged, and she obliged, thankful for the extra leg exercises she'd been doing at the gym lately. Even so, she wasn't used to doing all the work and she naturally slowed on occasion. Corey wasn't having that though, slapping her ass hard each time. And each time, she'd pick up speed again, gasping and panting as she worked herself on him.

Her breasts bounced nearly in his face, her ass smacking against his thighs. Her pussy gripped and released around him, over and over. Her thighs were growing tired, aching, but she didn't dare stop. His grunts and groans were a familiar tone that foreshadowed his impending climax and she wanted his cum almost desperately.

"I want you to fill me like you filled her." She rasped, moving faster, as hard as she could. "I need it so badly." She moaned. "Give it to me, please!"

And when he finally emptied inside her, though she didn't orgasm, she let out a roar of pleasure, of satisfaction, of completion.

And Corey gave it to her, as best as he could. Between the mental energy he'd exerted trying to manipulate the situation to his advantage with the two women (and to say it had worked would have been an understatement), the physical exhaustion running through him with the long work week and the pounding he'd given Candice earlier meant he had little or nothing left when he felt his orgasm run through him. Another load shot inside of another woman with little care for anything but his pleasure, and as they collapsed together on the bed, it felt...

...good.

In the pleasurable haze, he managed to shift himself out of his clothes and fall asleep curled up next to Natalie.

It wasn't something as fun that woke him up that morning, as it the sound of his phone buzzing. As Corey rolled over to check it, it was a text message from his friend Jason reminding him Corey he had promised to come over and help put some sod on his lawn.

Fuck.. He did owe Jason one, and while it was still early in the morning - relatively speaking, as the clock on Nat's nightstand read 8:42 AM - he'd made that promise when he hadn't been working. Still, a promise was a promise and he knew he owed John one, at least.

Be there in an hour.Knowing he'd have to rush home to change into something else, he gave Natalie a kiss on her forehead - she still seemed asleep - and rushed out the door so he could get ready and get this chore over with.

He saw Candice's message - sent the night before, likely when Natalie had been riding him furiously - and typed out a quick reply to her.

Would be great to see you again - busy this morning but will text you later.

For her part, Candice didn't see his message until later that morning, as her phone had been charging and she'd been eating breakfast and gone for a quick morning swim. Still, her mind was on getting exercise of a different kind, and she smiled deviously at Corey's message.

Maybe she should just surprise him by going over to his place.

Deciding that she had little else to do on a Sunday aside from enjoy the town, she zipped open the bag she'd brought her clothes in as there was something else she intended on enjoying instead. Most of them were business professional aside from the dress Corey had already seen, but she'd only packed for a few days...did she really need to go shopping again?

A devious smirk lit her face as she thought about how she could charge it to the company if she did...

Natalie awoke about an hour later and turned over to find Corey gone. She frowned when she didn't hear him in the bathroom or banging around in the kitchen. He'd left without a word. Still, she assumed he must have had something to do and didn't want to wake her. She lay in bed for a while, mulling over the events of the night before. It was definitely a new experience for her, and she'd had mixed emotions, but there was no denying how incredibly hot it had been. She smiled to herself and reached for her phone.

Last night was amazing. Can't wait to see you again. :heart: She hesitated on sending the emoji, but kept it in.

Then she got up, showered, and straightened up around her house.

Candice modeled her new dress in the mirror of the clothing store at the mall. Yes, this would do. It was sure to make Corey want her no matter what he was doing. He hadn't responded to any messages she'd sent asking when he'd be home, so she decided to show up at his home.

There was no way he lived there alone. Judging from the feminine style and products she saw in his bathroom, he must live with his sister or a female roommate. It never occurred to her that Corey may have something more than that. He would have mentioned it. Wouldn't he?

She arrived at "his" place just after noon. As she suspected, his car was not in the drive, but another vehicle was. Candice debated whether or not to wait in her car or go inside. But with Corey not responding and the heat, she had no idea how long she'd have to wait.

Sighing, she threw a cardigan over her the top of her dress to make it slightly more modest and walked up to the door. She knocked and stepped back to wait, hoping whoever was home was nice enough to let her wait for Corey inside.

Natalie had just finished putting away her laundry when she heard the knock on her door. She checked her phone. Corey hadn't texted her to let her know he was coming, but maybe he was surprising her. No, he wouldn't knock, he'd just let himself in. She frowned, wondering who it could be. Maybe a neighbor?

She shuffled barefoot through the house to her front door. She raised on her toes to peek though the peephole. At first, she didn't recognize the tall blonde on the other side, but when the woman turned to look toward the door, Natalie's heart froze. What was she doing here? Had Corey sent her? Had he told her about Natalie? A million thoughts raced through her head and she contemplated just not answering the door.

She jumped when Candice knocked again. She could just pretend to not be home. Or asleep. Anything. But her car was in the drive and all her lights were on. It was obvious someone was home.

Natalie took a deep breath before pulling the door open.

Candice turned when the door finally opened and planted a big smile on her face. "Hi!" she said cheerfully getting a good look at the shorter, curvier brunette in front of her. Pretty, she thought, but looks nothing like Corey. Probably not a sister, but it was still possible.

The woman looked confused but smiled politely. "Hello. Can I help you?"

"Oh of course, I'm so sorry. My name is Candice. I'm a friend of Corey's. I assume he isn't home, but I was hoping I could wait for him here. I'd like to surprise him. Are you his roommate?"

The woman didn't say anything at first, and wasn't sure how to read her expression. Was she slow? Finally, she stepped aside and ushered her in. "Yeah, sure, come on in."

Natalie stared at the woman. If possible, she seemed even more attractive than she did last night. She suddenly felt very inferior. And of course Candice would think Corey lived here. This is where he brought her "home" last night. And of course she would think Natalie was his roommate if he hadn't told her, which meant he never revealed that she was there the entire time last night.

"Uh, yeah sure. Come on in." She said finally, when she realized Candice was looking at her expectantly, or like she wasn't sure if she was all there.

She stepped aside and let the taller woman in. "My name is Natalie. I've...heard about you." Candice looked pleased that Corey had mentioned her. "Can I get you a drink?"

She directed Candice into the living room to wait for Corey before getting a glass of water for her. When she returned, Candice thanked her. "Do you happen to know when Corey might be getting home?" She asked. "Just wondering what the time frame is."

Natalie shook her head. "No idea." She said truthfully. Candice shrugged. "No problem." She glanced around the room. "Has he lived here long? I have to say, I've known Corey a while and..." She swept a hand across the room. "This is not his touch." She laughed.

Natalie managed a smile but sat down in an armchair. "Actually. Corey doesn't live here." She said suddenly. "This is my home. I live alone. Corey and I..." She struggled for the correct term. "We're kind of dating, and I basically owe him my life." There. She'd said it.

The look on Candice's face morphed from a polite smile into 'oh shit.'

"Don't worry." Natalie said hurriedly. "He...told me about you." She didn't know how or whether to reveal just how much she knew about Candice. "And it's fine. I'm glad to finally meet you."

The last thing Corey was thinking about as he all but slipped into the shower was Natalie. Or Candice. His phone had run out of power about a half hour into the yardwork with Jason, so he'd slipped it into his charger while he mostly fell into shower stall, only remembering ten seconds in that he hadn't turned the water on yet.

Or, for that matter, taken his clothes off, which while not a necessary pre-requisite to showering, was usually an advisable one.

After a long shower to get every crevice of dirt off followed by a hearty meal, Corey almost felt human again as he threw on a tight black t-shirt and pants with loose boxers underneath. As soon as he turned his phone on again, he saw Natalie's message and smiled. Be right over.

He didn't give the barest thought whatsover about Candice.

She, however, was very much thinking about him, still processing everything Natalie had told her. So, Corey and Natalie were dating, but maybe not totally exclusive from the looks of it, and, well - Corey had brought her over here to fuck her last night. Natalie had to have known. Candice settled on the couch nearby, taking a sip of her water, letting the cool liquid refresh her throat. She needed a moment to think, and she knew her hesitation was making the moment between her and Natalie even more awkward. "So, um, Corey brought me here last night and...."

As Candice spoke, her brow furrowed. Her hesitation was at least partially out of nervousness - and Natalie had said Corey had mentioned her - but there was something else in Natalie's expression. She leaned in a bit, as if doing so could tell her what the other woman was thinking.

"...you know, don't you."

The other woman's answer was partially a relief.

"Is...that okay?"

Natalie's phone buzzed, and Candice looked at her.

"Because. I'd like to see him again. And...." She reached out to squeeze Natalie's hand. "...well, maybe we could make it...interesting for him."

It was a short time later that Corey knocked on the door, not noticing Candice's car in the driveway, still feeling a bit worn out but energized by the prospect of fucking Natalie's brains out. If he only knew....

"You know, don't you?" Candice said, watching Natalie closely. Natalie sighed and nodded. "Yes. I knew." She didn't go into how well she knew or that she'd even been in the same room. But there was no reason trying to act like she didn't know.

"Is that...okay?" Candice asked. Natalie nodded reassuringly.

"Yes. We have a...trusting...relationship." She said. "No need to worry." She glanced down at her phone as Candice continued speaking. A text from Corey.

"...maybe we could make it...interesting for him." Candice was saying.

Natalie raised an eyebrow. "Interesting how?" She asked, opening the text. "Shit!" She cursed when she saw his message. "He's on his way over."

Candice grinned. "Even better. Listen...here's what I've been thinking." She leaned over and told Natalie of her plan. Natalie blushed, but she couldn't deny the sudden heat between her thighs at the idea.

"Alright." She said, surprising herself at her unquestioning acceptance.

"Great!" Candice said, jumping up. Natalie showed her the bedroom she'd been in. "I'll wait here."

The plan was for Candice to be waiting naked in the bedroom, so she quickly stripped of her clothes. Natalie did the same, but threw on her robe. Then she winked at Candice and closed the door just as she heard the knock on the front one.

Taking a deep breath, she went to open it. Corey stood, looking tired, but as sexy as ever. "Hey you." She said softly, leaning up for a kiss.

As he entered and shut the door, she pulled the tie on the robe, letting it fall open. "Been waiting for you." She breathed, leaning up for a hot kiss. "I have a surprise for you..." She whispered in his ear, her hand sliding down to rub the front of his crotch, not surprised at how quickly his cock hardened to her touch.

After another hungry kiss, she took his hand and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. She pushed opened the door to reveal Candice, stretched nude across her bed, toying with a stiff nipple. "Hi Corey." She said softly.

Natalie led a stunned Corey to sit on the edge of her bed where Candice immediately crawled toward him. "You look like you've had a long day." She said, pulling at the hem of his shirt until it was over his head. Natalie had shrugged off her robe and dropped to her knees to help him out of his pants. "Yeah...let us help you relax." She said, working at the front of his pants until she was able to get them open and down his legs.

His cock sprang forward and from behind, Candice pressed against him, her breasts soft on his back. Her long arm reached around him, her fingers wrapping around his cock. "I never got to see this last night. It's a beautiful cock." She whispered, nipping at his ear.

Natalie leaned forward, her lips pressing to his cock. "Yes it is." She agreed, sliding her tongue along his shaft. Candice was pressing kisses along his neck, shoulders, and jaw while she stroked his member. Soon, Natalie took him into her mouth, working in sync with Candice's hand to pleasure Corey's throbbing cock.

Corey smiled at the sight of Natalie at the door, wearing her robe. It was a long fuzzy one, and one that Corey would admit wasn't sexy on her at first glance. But the promise of what it held beneath was the appeal to him, and as she opened the door with it, he felt another little burst of adrenaline as he stepped towards her. "Hey you." He said in response, accepting her kiss as he pushed the door closed behind him.

His grin got wider as he saw her open the robe to reveal her naked body beneath kissing her eagerly as she said she'd been waiting for him. His eyebrows raised at her mention of a 'surprise' his mind idly wondering what that could possibly mean.
For as much as they dated and fucked and...did a lot of things, he hadn't told her about any hobbies or interested, mostly because he didn't really have many.

Aside from fucking her.

Corey followed her lead to her bedroom, and he had the odd sensation of his heart jumping in fear and arousal at the same time as he saw Candice on the bed. He opened his mouth to say something, anything...but no sound came out.

This was one of those times where saying anything would have just gotten in the way, and his eyes locking onto the blonde beauty, touching herself, as Natalie led him to the bed. Dutifully, he sat down, somehow still wondering whether he was about to experience the best day of his life or the worst ones. They were both here, and they had to know...well, Candice had to know about Natalie.

As his lover dropped her robe to reveal her nakedness, he felt Candice yank his shirt off; Corey barely got his arms up in time in her eagneress to disrobe him. With Natalie's help he was quickly undressed, and it was Candice's unfamiliar grip that found his erect manhood first from behind.

Feeling Candice's chest pressing into him as Natalie's lips came on him - to say nothing of the blonde's eager, sensual words - was a huge turn on, and the lack of control he had at the moment was unusually satisfying. They were talking about him, worshiping him, and he leaned into Candice's teeth at his ear, his hand going to find the back of her head.

Before he could, however, he gasped as Natalie's lips found his cock, and the sensation of her mouth and Candice's hand was unfamiliar, knowing there were four hands touching him...he moaned, still recovering as he turned his head sideways, pulling Candice's towards his so he could kiss her.

It was an aphrodisiac, kissing another woman while his cock was getting sucked...and Candice leaned into it, maneuvering around so she could kiss him harder, and with less effort, her left hand on his chest while her right continued to rub him, although less so as Natalie took him deeper.

"Ugh...." Corey moaned out in pleasure.

Soon, Candice shoved him on the bed, and Corey - once Natalie's mouth pulled off of him, shuffled backwards so they could make out fully, his other hand grasping for Natalie's head so she could continue sucking him with the three of them on her bed together...

As Corey shuffled back on the bed, Natalie crawled up between his legs to resume her manipulations. But not before she caught a glimpse of Corey and Candice, passionately making out. She didn't feel the slightest hint of jealousy, but instead a surge of desire, watching her lover make out with another woman while she pleased him. Her mouth found his cock again, taking him even deeper now that Candice's hand was no longer stroking him.

She could hear the breathy moans coming from both of them. She raised her eyes in time to see Candice lean down to allow Corey to suckle at one stiff nipple while she pulled at the other. Natalie moaned around Corey's cock, increasing her suction and pace. She reached between her legs, toying with her clit as she sucked.

Then Candice was moving, turning to face Natalie as she straddled Corey's head, her smooth, wet pussy hovering over his face. Natalie pulled off his cock, stroking it slowly as she crawled up his body so that she straddled his hips. Her eyes locked with Candice's, she teased the head of his cock with her dampness. Slowly, she began to sink onto him just as Candice lowered herself, her legs spread wide, over his mouth.

As Corey gently sucked and licked Candice's breast, his mind went to how she tasted different then Natalie...but not better. He spared a glance downwards towards his...girlfriend?...who seemed to be none the worse for wear for seeing him maul another woman. Certainly she wasn't taking it out on his cock, which was throbbing in her mouth as she sucked him.

But then the fun was really beginning as he was shuffled back, Candice and Natalie facing each other. As Candice spread her thighs above him, he felt Natalie sink onto his cock, and his hiss brushed his face against Candice's wet sex. He hadn't eaten out may women, but Corey tended to be pretty single minded as he tilted his head up and pushed his lips onto Candice.

Sucking and licking her pussy, his thumb searching for her clit, he was singled minded on forcing Candice to cum with his mouth. His other hand went up her back, forcing her towards Natalie who was riding his cock.

As soon as she felt Corey's lips brush her lower lips, then his tongue brush between them, she rolled her head back, rocking her hips into his face. "Oh my god..." She gasped, biting her lip when his thumb brushed her swollen clit.

Natalie grinned at her, enjoying seeing the other woman a slave to Corey's talented tongue. She pressed her palms against his hips as she rode him, her full tits bouncing as she moved. "He's not gonna stop until you cum on his face." She assured Candice, knowing it was both a promise and pure torture.

Candice groaned, reaching up to cup her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Then she felt Corey's hand on her back, pushing her forward, toward Natalie. The movement pressed her wetness down no his face even more, giving him even more direct contact with her pussy and clit. She raised an eyebrow at Natalie, aware of what Corey wanted.

Natalie noticed too, and though surprised, she was eager. She nodded slightly, reaching out with one hand to touch Candice's breast, replacing her hand with her own. She slipped her other hand around Candice's neck, pulling her closer, hesitating only a moment before she pressed her lips against the other woman's.

Natalie had never kissed another woman before. Candice's lips felt different, but fuller, and they tasted sweet. She was a good kisser. Her fingers teased and twisted Candice's taut nipple. Candice, in return, drifted her own hand down between Natalie's thighs to find her protruding clit, flicking it gently as Natalie moved on Corey's cock.

The room filled with moans, and groans and gasps from all three. Suddenly, Candice broke the kiss, her eyes wide. "Oh god, I-" She broke off as she ground hard into Corey's face, gasping out her pleasure as she came. A gush of warm fluid flowed over Corey's lips and chin.

The flick of her fingers and the utter look of pleasure on Candice's face, encouraged Natalie and she too convulsed hard around Corey's cock, cursing as she followed suit, coming hard and deep. She reached out for Candice, capturing her lips again as the two women rode out their intense orgasms on the same man.

Corey didn't quite cum at the same time they did. He actually climaxed before them, the two depraved, sexy women writhing on him and making out, and he shot another load of cum deep into Natalie's pussy. A moment later, Candice came on his face, and he lapped up her juices on his lips; catching a tiny shot of the two of them kissing on him.

With some effort - and after they were done locking lips with each other - he disentangled himself from them, wiping his lips uselessly as he still glistened with Candice's cum. This was a dirty, naughty thing they were doing, and seeing the two women stare back at him made him want to do even more; their bodies glistened with sweat, and seed.

He leaned into Natalie, one hand going around her head an grabbing her hair as he kissed her firmly, roughly, his tongue delving inside of her, refusing to let her get away from tasting his lips, and Candice's essence. After he finished with her, he leaned over - still gripping Natalie's hair - and did the same to Candice, his hand wrapping around her long hair and twisting it. She moaned in response as her hand desperately felt up Corey's fit torso. They were all breathing heavily, as if they were done with this lewd encounter.

But even as he felt his fatigue, Corey has other urges to satisfy and he pulled himself back, still gripping both of the women and pulling their heads back. "I'm not done with you yet." His voice sounded dark, unfamiliar, and his glance slowly darted between the two of them. "Do you two still want to get fucked?"

Candice nodded, crying out a bit as Corey pulled her head back further, and he did the same to Natalie as he continued.

"Here's how it's gonna work. You two are going to make out again - kissing, fondling, groping, everything you can think of - and I'm going to watch." They'd both just climaxed strongly - he'd felt it - and the idea of forcing them to do so again was incredibly hot, almost making him hard. As it was, his cock was tensing in excitement but he knew it'd take more then just words to get him hard again.

"Whichever one of you makes the other one cum first will get fucked by me. The loser, well..." He grinned evilly. "We'll just see what happens to them."

He released his grip on their heads, and stepped off of the bed, and it was a moment later Candice all but jumped on Natalie, crushing her lips against her as her hand went between the brunette's athletic legs....

Back