Fortunate Timing (closed for cbelle02)

Natalie thought a moment. She'd never really experienced either of the two. But the idea of it..."Well...I think they're both pretty hot. But I think it would turn me on more to watch, maybe touch myself at the same time."

"When was the last time you touched yourself?" Corey asked. Natalie bit her lip, unbuttoning another button on her blouse. "This morning. Before work." It helped her get through the day working with the man she wanted to fuck constantly.

"Were you thinking of me?" He asked in response to her answer. She looked over at him. He had to know that she had been. "Yes." She said finally. "I was. I came three times. Twice before i got up and once in the shower."

Three times. This woman was insatiable...or maybe he'd made her that way. They seemed to be unlocking different aspects of each other, ones they'd never explored before. Asking the same questions, knowing how'd she answer, but still wanting to hear it anyways...it was like when they texted, except now she was here, in the car with him, exposing more of herself as they went on.

"What do you fantasize about more?" He said hoarsely. "Sucking? Or fucking?" Saying the words was having an effect on him, too, and he was visibly shifting in his seat. He wasn't thinking he could last long enough to get home.

"You could do it right now, if you want...but you'd have to unbutton your blouse all of the way to earn that privilege." He breathed in. "And keep it that way until we got inside your house..." They were only a couple of minutes away, but there was nothing saying he couldn't keep driving around if he wanted...

"Sucking and fucking usually get equal territory in my fantasies..." She told him, shifting a little in her seat, the skirt riding up. "You know I always enjoy sucking your cock..." She reached up to unbutton another button. "And I love it when you pound me, taking all you need and want from me..."

At his last words she nodded and unbuttoned the last few buttons on her blouse. Taking a breath, she pushed it open. Her breasts, flushed with desire, nipples fully erect, now exposed. It was dark, but there were streetlights on the road and any passing car, looking close enough, would be able to see. She didn't mind. Maybe someone would like the view.

There certainly was at least one person who liked the view, and he couldn't help but shake his head. "You're fucking insatiable..." He said, his glances getting longer and longer at Natalie's exposed body. "Touch yourself. Maul your tits, finger your pussy, get yourself ready for me when we get home."

His tone was taking on a bit of deliriousness as he drove, the car's acceleration erratic even when he kept his eyes on the road, trying to hear Natalie's reactions as she obeyed him. "Will you edge yourself the entire way home? Pleasure your body like you know how, be rough, pushing yourself as far as you can...but not finishing?" In a way, he almost wanted her to.

"We're almost home, Natalie. Does that excite you even more?" They were at another stop light, with a car next to them. "Looks like someone can see you. Don't stop. Just think about what's coming..." They were to their right, as Corey was making a left turn, but it looked like a fairly full vehicle of guys; either their age or maybe a bit younger, out for a night on the town.

"Don't stop." He said again, stealing one long glance at her before the light finally turned green for them to turn.

Natalie's heart pounded. She knew they weren't far from home and the wild fuck at the office had definitely sobered her up some. She was more aware of her surroundings than ever. It was one thing to show off, but to actually touch herself where anyone could see? But she couldn't deny an order from Corey.

She shuffled down a bit to get a good angle, but still within view if anyone passed. She cupped a full breast, teasing and pulling at the nipple while her other hand slid down between her legs. Lifting one leg up onto the dash to open herself, she let her fingers brush over her wet lips. She pushed one well manicured finger between them, into herself, followed by another, fingering her pussy while her thumb rubbed at her clit.

She moaned aloud, twisting and pinching her nipple as hard as she could stand listening to his words. Her fingers worked her pussy, bringing her close before backing off. Over and over. She blushed heavily when they stopped and Corey told her someone was watching. She almost stopped, but Corey's demand encouraged her to continue. Instead, she turned her head, face flushed, eyes glazed and hooded with lust, to meet the view of the onlookers. She gave them a big grin, pulling her fingers out and sucking them as she made eye contact. Then she turned her attention back to Corey, her fingers resuming their position.

"Don't Stop." Corey said again, but by now Natalie wasn't dare going to. The guys in the truck were wide eyed as Corey turned and they got an even better shot of her for a moment. "Mmm...I bet those guys...would love to help me out..." She moaned between gasps.

It wasn't long before they were pulling into Natalie's drive and she was relieved that the torture would end but at the same time she was now more on fire than ever. She slowed her motions as they pulled to a park. As soon as Corey stopped, she was out of the car, skirt askew, hair mussed, shirt fully open. But she didn't care. She fumbled in her purse for her keys and soon had her door open, quickly followed by Corey.

The thought of some strangers 'helping' relieve Natalie of some of her self induced sexual frustration was an incredible turn on for Corey...to say nothing of her moans of pleasure as she told him about it. He was hard again, and was constantly shuffling his thighs and fighting the urge to speed to Natalie's house. His impatience manifested itself in his quick turns, but thankfully nothing too unsafe as he pulled into her driveway, fumbling with the seatbelt as he swung out of the car.

He was a few steps behind Natalie as she struggled for a bit before opening the door - he couldn't help but notice that when they tried to rush, it ended up slowing things down - and quickly rushed to follow her in. It was hard to tell which one of them wanted it more at the moment, but he wasn't about to debate that as he barely waited for her to walk through the door before he closed it behind them. Turning her around, he pushed his lips against hers again, almost snarling as he yanked her blouse out of her skirt and off of her bare shoulders, tossing it to the side as his hands reached for the catch on her one remaining item of clothing.

"You. Naked. Now." He breathed out between kisses. Hopefully she'd like what he had in mind...but he knew he would.

"You. Naked. Now." Natalie didn't have to be told twice. The only piece of clothing remaining on her body was her skirt and they both fumbled for the side zipper, her lips still on his. Funny how the ability to work normal clothing clasps faltered when she was desperate to get them off.

Finally, she pushed the zipper down, breaking the kiss long enough to push the skirt down far enough that gravity would bring it the rest of the way. She kicked it aside and reached for Corey again, eager to have his hands on her once more.

Corey was very eager to feel Natalie's heated skin again, his hands running up and down her sides as if he was trying to rub her down, squeezing her ass and hair possessively. The moment was brief until his own fumbling hands pulled out his belt, button, and zipper from his pants, shuffling them down only long enough to grab Natalie and half guide, half push her down to the floor. He couldn't wait to get to the bedroom, and so he grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him as he sat down on his knees.

She was fairly flexible, but at the moment Corey wasn't particularly sensitive to her capabilites as much as his needs as his blazing eyes met hers as he spread her open and pulled her legs above his shoulders, almost bending her in half as he positioned his hard cock near her wet entrance. His shirt was open, chest exposed but not off as he sneered/smirked down at her. "Beg for it."

Like this, he could pound her as hard as deep as he wanted, and she could do nothing but take it, as his tip teased Natalie's sex. "Louder." He said as he pushed only a tiny bit of the way into her. "You want to get fucked senseless for your birthday, don't you..."

His own voice was hoarse as he said it, and with her legs over his shoulders, his own manhood aching for her, Corey slid halfway into Natalie and out, unable to keep from building a faster tempo into her...

"Beg for it." Natalie shivered, and moaned. He was so close, teasing her entrance with this thick head. He leaned over her, her legs over his shoulders and pressed back almost uncomfortably. Despite the pounding she'd just gotten at their workplace, she needed this again, desperately. He brushed against her again and she made a feeble attempt to push upward, but he remained in control.

"Oh fuck! Please, Corey! Fuck me!" She cried, pleading with her words and her eyes. She gasped when he pushed forward, only giving her a few inches before demanding she beg for more, louder. It was nearly degrading, being made to beg for every little bit, but Natalie was beyond caring. She needed this.

"Yes!" She yelled out. "Please! I need your cock so fucking bad. Please fill me!" He moved a little further. "Corey! Deeper! Fuck me hard!" She yelled nearly screaming as he finally pushed deeper inside her, moving in and out, but only about halfway.

"Please please please please please...." She chanted, gasping for breath as each thrust bent her nearly in two. "Ah! Goddammnit Corey, FUCK ME!" She yelled, nails clawing at his back under his shirt, pulling him down.

When he finally gave in, filling her completely, pushing her legs back to her head, she gave a cry of relief, which didn't last long as he started to give her just what she'd pleaded for.

"Please please please please please...." The sadistic part of him wanted to make her say that all night, for the rest of the morning, the entire goddamn weekend. Unfortunately, the sadistic part of him was being overriden by even more baser instincts; the ones that wanted to make the lithe brunette satisfy his every desire. "Ah! Goddammnit Corey, FUCK ME!" The fact her statement was accompanied by her nails raking his strong back made him hiss, and he pounded himself into her, feeling his limbs straining, knowing they'd both be sore after this.

But he didn't care. He needed this. Maybe more then she did, as he started to rear back harder for more punishing pushes, his midsection crashing in to hers. It felt like his hard cock was a battering ram trying to pound her into submission. Corey didn't need to do anything to get Natalie to submit, but he wanted to try anyways. As if he had to make her take every inch of him, everything he wanted to give to her naked, bent body.

He started to grunt with every thrust, getting louder, more primal with each of her scintillating moans, her cries of pleasure and pain, his cock glistening with her juices as he entered her pussy, over and over again; the only thing he wanted to see more then her release was to feel himself emptying his seed into her again...and again...and again...

Tonight, he would settle for one more as - moments after feeling her walls tighten around him in a familiar precursor - his own release was reached.

Natalie was thankful she didn't live in an apartment or closely packed subdivision. Even here, she wasn't sure that her screams couldn't be heard by her closest neighbors. Before she met Corey, sex had never been this wild, this uninhibited, and neither had she. No one had ever drawn this much out of her and Corey seemed to be determined to take it all.

His thrusts were chaotic, primal, giving simultaneous pleasure and pain. Natalie felt as if she were in Heaven and Hell all at once and there was no where else she'd rather be. They would both be bruised, sore, marked after this. She was certain her nails had drawn blood but he didn't seem to notice or care as he kept pounding her over and over.

Natalie felt her orgasm building, amplified by the powerful energy coursing through them both. Her legs wrapped tightly around him, squeezed his hips as her body tensed. Her eyes widened and she screamed out as the first wave of her climax overtook her. The sounds were cut off by the sheer intensity as she spasmed around him, her walls clenching tightly and releasing repeated, juices soaking his shaft as he continued to ram into her.

It wasn't long before he found his own release, shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep inside her. It seemed endless until finally they both collapsed together. Natalie's body still felt electrified as she shook against him, though completely spent. She was suddenly aware of just how hard and unforgiving her hardwood floor was. But she didn't dare move.

"Fuck." She said simply, with an almost delirious giggle.

Natalie's giggles were matched only by Carter's heavy breathing, as the letdown of adrenaline let him feel the scratches on his back. "Frick..." He let out, almost laughing himself as he flopped down, twisting to look down his strong shoulders and back. "If your nails were any longer I think I'd want bandaids on those scratches you left." He teased, disentangling from her only because he wasn't as flexible as he'd pretended to be during their intermingling. Excitement and adrenaline took him through it, but now that it was wearing off he needed to...well, not be sprawled like this.

Not that he was through with her for the weekend, as he shuffled back towards her, taking his also exhausted partner as he gently and softly picked her up, cradling her in his arms as he stood, looking over her limp form. "Happy Birthday." He said softly, kissing her forehead as he carried her to her bedroom so they could get some rest.

Sleep did not come easily to him even when she eventually drifted off, and Corey found himself staring at the ceiling, lost in thought. He certainly enjoyed whatever this was, and wanted to take full advantage of it, but...was this love? Lust, certainly so. Her cries of pleasure, the feel of her mouth or pussy around his cock, the way she begged and moaned for him was...invigorating. Intoxicating. Like a drug one could always have more of and enjoy.

Idle thoughts came to him about waking her up by demanding more of her...although certainly not now, as Corey settled in to rest his aching muscles and sore back. For now, he was just happy it was the weekend...even if he had to go into work tomorrow.

He idly glanced at Natalie's alarm clock. Later today, technically...

Natalie smiled tiredly as Corey carried her to her bed room, her arms hung loosely around his neck. He kissed her and she cradled her head into his neck. That gesture was...very different from just a few minutes ago. The soft kiss and whisper of Happy Birthday was sweet and the way he held her was tender, almost loving.

She snuggled against him when they got into bed, kissing him once more before drifting easily off to sleep. She slept soundly, curled up against him the whole night. She hadn't set an alarm clock, but she awoke at her usual time during the week. After checking the time, she groaned and turned over to go back to sleep, but she caught sight of Corey in the light that filtered through her blinds. The covers had fallen mostly off, revealing his taut torso and hip. He looked so damn sexy and boyish all at the same time.

Grinning to herself, Natalie carefully moved between his legs, pushing the sheet away gently. His cock was half hard already and she leaned forward to give it a long lick. Then she took it in her palm and pressed her lips to the head, wondering how long it'd be before he awoke. She took him in her mouth, starting to stroke and bob her head slowly.

The second thing Corey noticed when he woke up was how fucking sore he was. It wasn't as if he could stretch before he started plowing his...girlfriend...and the scratches she'd left were smarting something fierce. At least he hadn't drank, he half reasoned to himself, as he almost brought himself up to try to crawl out of bed and get himself semi-presentable for Natalie, who wasn't beside him. The sheets had been pulled off of him, either, and he would have wondered if he should 'punish' her for leaving him uncovered like that.

But the first thing was a familiar, enticing feeling around his cock. A warm feeling, which was accompanied by slurping and sucking sounds. He squeezed his eyes open, squinting towards the source of the noise and the feeling between his legs, a slight smile and moan escaping him as his head fell back, deciding to just enjoy it as Natalie serviced him lovingly, wantonly with her hands and mouth.

"Mmmm." He teased. "I could get used to being woken up like this..." Corey had never been in a position to be woken up with pleasure, and even as he felt his manhood complain about being used again so early, it was overriden easily by the pleasure and endorphins coarsing through his body, especially around his midsection. His legs tensed and widened, giving her room to work and release for some of the tension she was unwittingly creating by focusing so much of his blood flow towards one part of his body.

He wasn't about to ruin the moment by moving any more then he had to, so he simply planted his heads behind his head and relaxed, rewarding Natalie's work with little twitches and heavy breathing. It wouldn't be too long - or at least not much longer then she wanted it to be - so he decided to talk.

Or at least try to.

"Fuck, you're good." He hissed. "I could make you do this every time we sleep together...and you'd do it, wouldn't you..." Talking dirty was harder to do when they were being dirty at the same time, but he figured it it turned him on...well, it might do it for her, and if not, it still gave him pleasure to say it. "Or make it a rule - you have to get me off before you can touch yourself." He grinned at the idea. "Might be tricky on work days, wouldn't it.."

Of course, Corey wouldn't do it...or at least probably not - but the idea was an enticing one. What other things could he control about her if she let him?

Or if he took it?

It didn't take long before she heard Corey respond to what she was doing. His moans came first as he allowed himself to enjoy her work. He opened his legs to allow her more room and she adjusted to a more comfortable position. Her eyes lifted to his but they were still closed so she focused her attention on his cock. One hand fondled his heavy balls while her other stroked him in time with her mouth. Then he started talking.

God...his words were making it hard to concentrate. She'd intended just to give him a morning blow job to start his day, but dammit if she wasn't getting wet and horny herself.

"Might be tricky on work days, wouldn't it..."
He finished teasingly and she groaned around his cock. She lifted her head enough to respond. "Well maybe you'll just have to start coming over more often then..."

She let the words drift as she took him back in her mouth. She didn't know how exactly she felt or how she should feel about that. So instead of overthinking it, she went back to work sucking his cock.

He decided to let the obvious joke about this being part of a complete breakfast slide, instead choosing to enjoy this intimate act that Natalie was doing for him to start the day. Corey let out a long, relaxed sigh/shudder as she brought him closer and closer to climax, loving how she was using everything she could and leaving no part of his growing manhood untouched....to say nothing of her suggestion of him coming over more often to get served like this.

Still, he felt like she deserved a bit of a reward, so he thought about what that should be as he felt the familiar surge coming through him. "Swallow it all, Natalie..." He breathed, tilting his head up so he could look her in the eyes - or at least watch - as she took his load in her mouth. "Clean me." He said huskily, a familiar darkness returning to his voice even as his load was spent for now.

He slowly brought himself to a sitting position, his eyes running over his partner's nude form. "Are you horny, Natalie? Wishing for the same kind of relief that you gave me?" He stood up and walked to where she was, running his hand over her face. "Because I'd be willing to give you the chance to grant yourself the same relief..."

"...as long as I get to watch you do it."

Last edited:
Natalie eagerly did as he said, taking every bit of his thick cum as he finally exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it down and cleaned him as he'd ordered, licking and sucking every last drop from him.

When he sat up, Natalie sat back on her heels, biting her lip at the lewd looks he was giving her. "Are you horny, Natalie?" He asked and she groaned. "Wishing for the same kind of relief that you gave me?" She nodded. "Yes, sir." She moaned out.

Corey stood and she turned toward him as he approached her. "Because I'd be willing to give you the chance to grant yourself the same relief..." He started, caressing her face as she looked up at him, eagerly. "...as long as I get to watch you do it."

Natalie blushed. He wanted to watch her touch herself again, to put herself on display so unabashedly. "You can watch." She whispered and turned so that she was on her knees fully facing him. She lifted a hand up her body to cup one of her breasts, teasing the nipple as her eyes met his.

"Do you have a preference for what you'd like to see?"

The fact that she was going to 'let' him watch excited him almost as much as the act itself. Sure, he would've ended up enjoying the show one way or the other, but knowing that Natalie was giving herself to him so intimate was incredibly exciting for Corey. His head tilted as a smirk grew on his face as she cupped her breasts for him, asking him what he wanted to see. His answer was in his eyes even as he didn't say it, and Corey moved back to get a better view of his lover/slave/girlfriend/fucktoy's incredibly seductive body. "Don't stop." Referring to her squeezing her breast; Corey's voice was breathy, light, and would continue to be as he backed against her dresser to watch her.

"Push two fingers inside of you." He knew her thinner fingers would not fill her as much, but hopefully she'd feel it none the less. "Now suck them clean and look at me." His gaze was dark, but not as husky as his voice. "Run your wet fingers down your lips...throat..." Familiar urges came over him but he resisted them as he watched her, entranced. "...down the middle of your body..." Between her breasts.

No.

Between her tits. Breasts where what you called them when you were gentle with them, but Corey wanted her to be anything but gentle. "Squeeze your tits harder. Rougher." Fuck, he wanted to be there so badly, to claim her as his own even if he didn't have anything left, but watching her do this at his whim was...

"Lean back on the bed. Open yourself for me. Spread your legs. Keep your knees bent so I can see everything." Another beat as his hand unwittingly went down to his own manhood. "Trace the outside of your pussy..."

"...and don't stop looking at me."

Natalie shifted into a comfortable position, keeping the one hand on her breast, toying and pulling at her nipple. Her eyes never left his as she obeyed his instructions, spreading her legs wide, knees up, and sinking the middle and 4th fingers of her right hand into her pussy. It wasn't nearly as filling as his cock, or even his own fingers, but she moaned as her pussy clenched around them. She brought the two fingers up to her mouth, sliding her tongue over one then the other before sucking them both clean.

At his direction, she brought her fingers down slowly over her chin, her neck, her chest and then to her other breast. She grabbed both in each hand, squeezing hard, roughly, pinching her sensitive nipples. She gasped in pleasurable pain as she pulled and twisted them.

She leaned back and spread her legs wider, giving him a full view of her pussy, open and ready. Keeping one hand on her tits, she traced the other down between her legs again. Her fingers traced her wet outer lips, her eyes followed his hand down to his crotch as his hand moved over his cock.

"Don't stop looking at me." He ordered and she quickly flitted her eyes back up to his face. It was hard to keep her eyes there and not watch his slow stroking, but she forced herself to do so. Her middle finger traced her lips again before it was joined by her index finger on either side to spread her glistening pussy open for him. Her clit stood out swollen and proud from its hood.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked softly

It was a rhetorical question, of course, but Corey was more then game to indulge Natalie if she wanted to push things along with some dirty innuendo and talk of her own. He hissed as she asked it, his hand stroking himself a little faster. He could feel his fatigue, the edginess of his body as it complained at how far he was pushing it. This wasn't the most comfortable position, and he had to fight to stay up, half lurching to a nearby dresser so he could steady himself.

"Fuck yes, I do." Corey said huskily. "You look so good, Natalie, touching yourself for me...so dirty..." They probably both needed to shower, even as he knew after this it wouldn't be *that* kind of shower; bodies had limits and he still had to work today. "You can look somewhere else if it helps get you off.." It turned him on that she was looking at him, at his cock as he rubbed it, and truth be told he was losing as much control of himself as he was of her.

Still, he knew she'd need permission, and so as he lurched towards her - determined not to lose the view even as he stroked - he breathed deeply and gasped out the final coherent words he'd be saying for a while.

"Masturbate for me, Natalie. Touch yourself like you do when you're alone and nobody's around...when you can indulge your naughtiest thoughts and desires...let me see all of you when you cum for me."

Natalie's mouth dropped open slightly as he spoke this permission. She nodded, never breaking eye contact. Slowly, she stroked her pussy, teasing herself before finally pushing two fingers inside once again. The hand on her breast cupped and squeezed, pulling at her nipple before switching to the other. She groaned softly, biting her lip as her thumb brushed her sensitive clit.

Neither of them spoke any more. The room was filled with their grunts, moans, and heavy breathing. Soon, she was fucking herself with three fingers, her legs wide in the air. She let go of her breasts to drop her hand down to rub at her clit while she thrust her digits inside of her.

It didn't take long. She was already so hot and turned on that she could already feel her orgasm building. Her fingers thrust furiously while she rubbed faster at her clit. Her breath caught and she bit her lip, letting out a long moan as she came around her own fingers.

It wasn't long before Corey finished as well, erupting with a grunt of his own.

Afterward, they took a shower together. Corey was thoroughly spent, so Natalie took it upon herself to bathe him slowly and gently. She could already feel the soreness in her body from the past night and knew he probably could too.

After their shower, while Corey got dressed for work, she made a quick breakfast for him. It felt more domestic and couple-y than it should. After all, they were far from a domestic couple. We're they? But he did need to eat, she reasoned.

After breakfast, she saw him off to work with a kiss. What a fucking birthday it had been.

Corey was feeling pretty worn and wrung out himself, but was looking forward to another night with Natalie after he finished his work. Work that seemed to be piling up, as he noticed a couple of emails from Adrianna that had escaped his notice. The first one was one he could've left until Monday, but from what he was seeing, Monday would be pretty damn busy on its own.

Because the second one mentioned the Restart Conference. The meetings themselves would only go for four days but the company was letting them get in Thursday afternoon/evening. It was two weeks from now, roughly - Thursday to Monday - and he was not surprised to see himself on the list of people attending.

Or Adrianna herself. Olivia would be there, too. Brent from sales, Wren from quality control, Matt from HR...and Natalie?

Corey gulped a bit. He liked the prospect of having her there...but with Adrianna looking over his shoulder, he knew that them hooking up would be difficult. With a sigh, he picked up his phone. Couple more hours and he'd be out of here...time to make plans for tonight.

He started to type a message to Natalie - Miss you, sexy. Got any plans tonight? A bare moment after he sent it, his phone buzzed, and he frowned. How could she have responded so quickly?

It wasn't here, though, although it was a message.

Hey Corey - just got in town. Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

~Fuck.~ he thought to himself. He'd forgotten about Candice. His old classmate who'd wanted to meet up for dinner and drinks while staying in town for a meeting of her own.

And he'd just promised Natalie an evening together...or at least implied it.

His mind started to whirr, no longer thinking about his work.

Natalie spent the rest of her day going running errands and cleaning. She had a long chat with a friend she hadn't talked to in a while, since before things really began with Corey. All she knew was that Corey was the man who'd saved her life. Nothing more. She struggled to find the right terms to describe her relationship with him. She ended up skirting the issue even though her friend begged her for juicy details. It was personal, whatever it was, between her and Corey.

She couldn't get the man off her mind, either. She was looking forward to hopefully another night of whatever debauchery they could get into. They hadn't made plans but she felt certain she'd see him again tonight. And when she got out of her shower and saw his text, asking what she was up to, she grinned.

You know, the usual. Waiting for you. Miss you too.

She sent the message and sat her phone down to decide what she was going to wear for him tonight.

Being a guy, Cory had gotten himself into trouble more then once commiting to two women at the same time. In college, he'd been somewhat infamous among his guy friend (and the ladies, were he to be honest) for double booking himself often. Still, there was a difference between this time and last time, as he looked down at his phone.

It was 6:00 in the evening. Dinner was for 7:30. Cory was dress in a dark red collared shirt, grey sports coat, and matching pants. His gaze went to his phone, wondering if he'd thought everything through. Reaching for it, he scrolled through the messages he'd sent to Natalie through the day.

I'll come see you later tonight. Around 9:00 or so. Corey suspected dinner with Candice would be longer, but that was the point. Natalie had waited for him before, and he had a sneaking suspicion she would again. But her waiting would not be the hard part.

Her trusting him would be the easy part.

Keep your door unlocked. Wait for me in your bedroom.

Corey's suspicions about Candice's true intentions had quickly been proven correct when he'd seen her quickly shrug off the matching shawl she'd been wearing to show off more of the low cut dress she'd been wearing beneath it. The flirtatious smiles, her constantly bending over the table to listen to him talk as they caught up about life, about what they'd been doing since they last saw each other.

The way her makeup and hair were perfectly done. The way Candice stirred the straw in her drink after they split the bill - smiling at him. Corey tilted his head as she simply said, "I need a taxi back to my hotel if we're done..."

He leaned in. "Well, we don't have to be." As her eyes sparked in interest, he told her what he had in mind.

She was in his car now, in the passenger seat. Corey had stolen more then his share of glances at her, but it wasn't the same. Candice was attractive, thin and tanned, but she was not like Natalie. He didn't crave her like he did Nat.

That, and what he was about to do to her was more about fueling his own lust for Natalie. About doing things to make her please him. Testing her, almost.

His mind went to the last two messages he'd sent her. Knowing she'd gotten them, read them, and hoping she'd obey and trust him.

At least as much as Candice did.

Wear a black thong and high heels. Nothing else.

Have a gag ready, as well as some things I can tie you up with.

He wasn't sure about the latter, yet, but Corey wanted to keep his options open...

Corey's messages were rather vague but that only excited Natalie even more than she already was. He had something planned. And she was looking anxiously looking forward to it. His last messages solved the mystery of what to wear and she found a lacy black thong and her favorite high heels.

She took her time getting ready for him, making sure she was freshly cleaned, shaven, and presentable. She found a ball gag and a gag wrap, laying them both out on her newly made bed, along with rope and handcuffs. She wasn't sure what kind of binding Corey would want, but she thought it best if he had options to choose from.

As 9 pm approached, she dressed in the black thong and heels, pulling her hair back except for a few stray strands framing her face. On a whim, she posed on the bed, taking a shot from behind. The shot took in her curvy ass and long legs, heeled feet crossed in the air. Then she sent him the photo, along with another one from the front, showing her bared breasts, nipples hard and extended.

Is this what you wanted?

She couldn't hide her excitement. Her door unlocked just as he'd instructed, Natalie sat down on her bed, to wait patiently. 9:00 came and passed with no word from Corey. She wasn't worried, though. She'd wait for him. Though after more time passed, she realized he'd never made her wait this long.

She picked up her phone to send another text, pondering over how not to come across as impatient or annoying.

Can't wait to see you soon! ;) Then she sat her phone back down, and waited.

Back