Fooling around

PS: I went to a local zombie walk and there were some extremely sexy zombies.

Here's a question for you to ponder: What do vegan zombies eat? If there's a zombie trend, and one kills a vampire, does it become a zombie vampire? These are a few of the questions that I've spent many hours considering, and have yet to answer. Your insights are most welcome!

Well I happen to be a vegetarian in real life and as a zombie for Halloween the past two years I've come to the conclusion that I'd make a terrible zombie. So both of those evenings I stuck to beer. Kept the arm in my purse for effect - so I wouldn't get teased by the other zombies, y'know.

you said that quite nicely i think. glad you enjoyed it. you made it very easy to write. your photographs convey a personality unique from many others on lit (as do your comments ;)), and your body, well i believe you know what i think about your body. i hope you continue posting photographs. btw, i saw where you previously commented on your imperfections; i am unable to see them.

Hah, I don't think my latest comments are helping me any, at least when it comes to amping up the appeal of my pics.

I will continue posting photos once I get through this batch of schoolwork & once I find some inspiration. I don't have any ideas lined up right now.

And whether it's your discerning eye or my attempt at smoke and mirrors, I appreciate the fact that you see no imperfections ;)

Your intelligence in your comments makes your pictures a lot more beautiful. You look great. I hope you have a great Sunday.

you said that quite nicely i think. glad you enjoyed it. you made it very easy to write. your photographs convey a personality unique from many others on lit (as do your comments ;)), and your body, well i believe you know what i think about your body. i hope you continue posting photographs. btw, i saw where you previously commented on your imperfections; i am unable to see them.

i wonder why i seem to always wind up posting in the middle of the conversation between you and fflow? what's my karma telling me?

i wonder why i seem to always wind up posting in the middle of the conversation between you and fflow? what's my karma telling me?

Well the topic around here has gone from a psychological exploration of perception & beauty to..........zombies.

So whatever you think karma is telling you - I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Well the topic around here has gone from a psychological exploration of perception & beauty to..........zombies.

So whatever you think karma is telling you - I'd take it with a grain of salt.

and a shot of tequila!

Well I happen to be a vegetarian in real life and as a zombie for Halloween the past two years I've come to the conclusion that I'd make a terrible zombie. So both of those evenings I stuck to beer. Kept the arm in my purse for effect - so I wouldn't get teased by the other zombies, y'know.

If you were an American zombie, and I was a Russian zombie, we could have an arms race!

I'm so sorry. I have no excuse, now.

That just means more tequila for you! How's that for a silver lining? You create a distraction while I climb over the bar & grab the rum....

Parks!! Nice to see you in this thread!

DRL, Just stoppin' by to say "You're gorgeous"!

Hey there! Thanks! :) I've been meaning to pop over & comment on your new pics. I hope things are getting easier with the watermarking process.

Thank you, Kate! *blush*
Lol. Nice seeing you too! But I see you in a lot of threads I visit!!!

That just means more tequila for you! How's that for a silver lining? You create a distraction while I climb over the bar & grab the rum....

Hey there! Thanks! :) I've been meaning to pop over & comment on your new pics. I hope things are getting easier with the watermarking process.
Yeah, its not too much extra work with picasa. The download is free too..If you want to try it.

Lol. Nice seeing you too! But I see you in a lot of threads I visit!!!

Yeah, its not too much extra work with picasa. The download is free too..If you want to try it.

I found that I can do it on my mac w/ the annotate tool. I'm still not sure if I should bother though.

I say go for it. It sucks, but it's better than finding you picture somewhere else.

DRL I gotta say your appeal is there no matter what conversation you go with.

I found that I can do it on my mac w/ the annotate tool. I'm still not sure if I should bother though.

I have a mac but I didn't know about this tool. How do you use it? And yes, it does suck. But it sucks more knowing your pics are somewhere out there. I know mine are out there but I can't even track it down because the person who let me know about cant remember where she saw them..You're so gorgeous so someone would be tempted. I don't think you show as much of your room/house as I do so they wouldn't be as easy to recognize but it's still scary.

Hi deep Red

Had to add my 2 cents to your thread. Love all your pics (thanks for motivating my coffee break)!! The lighting is fantastic. I imagine you in a very small room, huddled around your camera, or maybe sneaking pics under the covers at night when everyone is supposed to be asleep. It feels like we're all in on a secret of yours and it's great. Not to mention you're simply simply stunning (okay, you're fucking hot but I'm trying to stay high-brow) !! Your skin is so smooth....your lips....although I love the ruby red, the softness of them without lipstick??? wow...and I love the way you hide behind your hair. It's almost as if your eyes are covered nobody can see you (if that makes sense). I love how much you're enjoying the anonymity of it all. Keep on going, I'm loving the show!!!

tequila and a distraction? easy. nice silver lining! gotta run. take care.

I say go for it. It sucks, but it's better than finding you picture somewhere else.

True. I'm considering it. Might do it after I get some schoolwork done.

DRL I gotta say your appeal is there no matter what conversation you go with.

I have this in writing! And I will quote you every time I post something odd.

I have a mac but I didn't know about this tool. How do you use it? And yes, it does suck. But it sucks more knowing your pics are somewhere out there. I know mine are out there but I can't even track it down because the person who let me know about cant remember where she saw them..You're so gorgeous so someone would be tempted. I don't think you show as much of your room/house as I do so they wouldn't be as easy to recognize but it's still scary.

I'll drag a pic from iPhoto to Preview. When the image opens in Preview there's Zoom In/Out, Move, Text, Select, Annotate at the top. I click Annotate, which opens a little toolbar at the bottom of the pic. Then I click the Text button (rectangle with "Aa" inside) then click on the image & open up the textbox however big/wide you want it & then you can start typing. Also at the bottom is a button with Aa where you can change the font, size, color & most importantly - opacity of your text if you're looking for something that's not intrusive.

I hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't make sense or how it compares to what you're using now.

Hi deep Red

Had to add my 2 cents to your thread. Love all your pics (thanks for motivating my coffee break)!! The lighting is fantastic. I imagine you in a very small room, huddled around your camera, or maybe sneaking pics under the covers at night when everyone is supposed to be asleep. It feels like we're all in on a secret of yours and it's great. Not to mention you're simply simply stunning (okay, you're fucking hot but I'm trying to stay high-brow) !! Your skin is so smooth....your lips....although I love the ruby red, the softness of them without lipstick??? wow...and I love the way you hide behind your hair. It's almost as if your eyes are covered nobody can see you (if that makes sense). I love how much you're enjoying the anonymity of it all. Keep on going, I'm loving the show!!!

Motivating, eh? I wish my thread could motivate me to do what I needed to! You're getting pretty warm with the sneaking bit. Yes, I do try to make this a secretive and anonymous as possible. No one's ever mentioned liking those aspects of my pics and I didn't think about them in terms of effect until now. I'm glad you'll accept my lips with & without lipstick - while I love putting it on, the color loves to come of on my skin/clothes/sheets. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
tequila and a distraction? easy. nice silver lining! gotta run. take care.

Yes, one can even help you with the other. Make sure it's one hell of a distraction though b/c I'm going to be stealing top shelf stuff.

Those sheets sound like they would feel great!! You make them look so much more appealing though!!

Yes you can quote me on that I am sure whatever you say I will keep coming back for more.

Back