First time posting

Damn, this is so beautifully written... I genuinely felt like I was Andrea for a second while reading it. I loved it so much!
Christopher isn't just a traditional villain; he’s terrifying because of how seamlessly he masquerades as protection and care. And Andrea’s internal conflict her brain fighting for survival by rationalizing and melting into his control is written brilliantly. That ending is chilling and tragic in the best possible way.
Honestly, wow... reading this almost makes me wish a Christopher would show up in my life and I could be his Andrea. I just loved it so much
 
Damn, this is so beautifully written... I genuinely felt like I was Andrea for a second while reading it. I loved it so much!
Christopher isn't just a traditional villain; he’s terrifying because of how seamlessly he masquerades as protection and care. And Andrea’s internal conflict her brain fighting for survival by rationalizing and melting into his control is written brilliantly. That ending is chilling and tragic in the best possible way.
Honestly, wow... reading this almost makes me wish a Christopher would show up in my life and I could be his Andrea. I just loved it so much
I'm glad you liked!

It honestly makes me really happy. I wasn't sure if it'd be taken well in general considering the topic.
 
I'm glad you liked!

It honestly makes me really happy. I wasn't sure if it'd be taken well in general considering the topic.
Please don't second-guess yourself at all,
Darker, psychological themes like this are so hard to pull off without feeling cheesy, but your writing felt completely authentic and gripping.
You totally nailed the atmosphere. Seriously, keep writing, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for whatever you post next
 
Back
Top