Finding nudes of someone you know online!

After i got oldenough to go to one i went to a strip club. To my surprise one of the strippers was the absolute hottest girl of the class in front of me at school. I got a lap dance and watched her all night long

Oh yes,

There was the girl in high school that I wanted to see naked the most.

One day, went to a nude bar with a bunch of guys. Ended up sitting in the middle at the stage.

And got my wish.

She then jumped and straddle my lap and hugged me. Several times.

I had to untuck my shirt to avoid embarrassment.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

A few years ago I slept with this guy. Apparently he took a picture while he was doing me and it went around to guys outside of our circle.
My friend from work emailed me asking me if that was me.
"Oh my god. it is. How did you get that?"
She responded, "My husband's brother sent it to him. I thought you were married."
I told her I was and that she needs to keep her mouth shut. Lol

There was an amateur video I saw taken through a hidden camera in a dorm room, and judging by the quality I would say fifteen years ago. The girl in it is either my niece or her twin sister. I checked recently and it is still there. I knew she was pretty wild when she was younger but I've never confronted her about it and never will. She is happily married now with two kids, but I've always wondered if she knows it's on the internet. In the video my niece (maybe) glances at the camera several times like she's enjoying watching herself getting fucked, so it's not like she didn't know she was in the video.

So, only one is your niece? Not the twin?

I have never found nudes or erotic pictures of anyone I know on the internet but I want to. It seems like personal sexuality has become an increasingly forbidden topic in all my social circles. People will talk about sexuality in the abstract to try show how open minded they are but they are afraid to share. It's people are so afraid of the TMI reaction. I want to know that the people around me are sexy volcanos of horniness.

Not online but.....

Saw pics, many were Polaroid, of friends mom when I was younger. They were tucked away in a box of playboy in their garage. Gave me some serious jerk material for my early years

Over the years I have encountered three friends' photos online in completely separate circumstances, which tells me I have spent too much time looking at nudes online! Two of them were neighbors, one was a colleague of ours. The first neighbor hardly counts, as she posted them herself before realizing it was against the rules where she posted; the second neighbor was from her earlier years in Europe and I found it browsing IF. Shame on me: she tried in her cute but clumsy way to have an affair with me and I was too newly married and thick-headed to pick up on it until much later. The third time, our colleague, was a pic from her previous relationship and was a nude beach selfie. She was often our house guest and enjoyed getting ever so slightly sexy-flirty with us. But alas nothing happened there either. Ahhh but those tits tho... :rolleyes:

I found one

My wife has a cousin who I see once every year or so, maybe even less. She's in her early 30s and is from a rough part of town in our big city area.

I saw a picture on Collegehumor.com that was a "behind the scenes of strip clubs" and she was in it. It was her for sure. Her tits were out and she had panties on. I know she didn't like that job and she never actually told anyone she was stripping for a while.

I jerked off five times in about an hour seeing that. She's not attractive and doesn't have a hot body but it was the principle of it.

Back