Feelings during squirting

ImiGirrst

Literotica Guru
Last week, my lover told me I squirted on him. Except it didn't feel any different.

Anyone else have this experience? It was on my bucket list to experience squirt, having read how intense the orgasms were. But apparently, I've been squirting for a while without even knowing it.

It can get very mess. This woman I was with I had to change the sheets after. Didn’t bother a second date. Considering our first encounter I am not sure you could call that a date.

Last week, my lover told me I squirted on him. Except it didn't feel any different.

Anyone else have this experience? It was on my bucket list to experience squirt, having read how intense the orgasms were. But apparently, I've been squirting for a while without even knowing it.
I think your experience is right on, if you were really squeezing your pelvic muscles, you most certainly could have squirted, and it does not always coincide with a orgasm(it can happen before or during) and volumes certainly vary.....every woman is different

I’ve been with a few squirters and, to be honest, I found it all to be hot as fuck. Yes, it’s just urine, but each one did it at the height of orgasm. I eagerly swallowed all of them. Two were always delicious, one tasted usually tasted strongly of urine and I would gag a bit sometimes. I’m not turned on by urine in any way, but when it happens as part of giving intense pleasure it’s different, and feels more like a slightly taboo intimate moment than some sort of water sport.

For all three it was associated with either orgasm or a heightened orgasm beyond the usual. I didn’t mind changing a few sheets in the service of incredibly hot sex with an extra feeling of connection.

Last edited:
My wife squirts after she's had a clit orgasm and I start banging her pussy with my cock. I know she's really getting off when she does and it spurs me on to give it to her harder and deeper. When we're through it is rather wet, but as MinnFun said, I think it is so hot when she does. We finally got a waterproof bed mattress cover that we can pull off when we're through so we'll have a dry bed afterward

I think squirting on a woman is a beautiful sensation... And I love it when a woman squirts while with me.

I have a married friend, and we went out twice with her husband's consent. With me she squirted both times we went out. When she explained what had happened to her husband, he felt very uncomfortable about not giving her this pleasure, and forbade her to go out again.
Bad for her, as she no longer had the delicious sensation of squirting with pleasure.

So men... Stop worrying about how horny you are and worry about making your partner horny, because if you don't, they will look for men like me. lol

Back